Author

Topic: 🏈 NITROGEN SPORTS | NFL Survivor Pools with over 11 BTC* in GTD prizes! 🏈 - page 402. (Read 541338 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Here's one for slightly less than 80K but still a good amount

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/92487e9d1lyaXIwZFRDekdsMDJaQ1FUeVl1UT09/r/7198/

it has even worse odds of happening (due to the juice) than winning 20 coinflips in a row  Grin
I really think that ~half of the bet slip will be red.

nevertheless would be a sweet payday

Sure would, I still think it is illegitamate to take a parlay you can't pay...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Here's one for slightly less than 80K but still a good amount

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/92487e9d1lyaXIwZFRDekdsMDJaQ1FUeVl1UT09/r/7198/

it has even worse odds of happening (due to the juice) than winning 20 coinflips in a row  Grin
I really think that ~half of the bet slip will be red.

nevertheless would be a sweet payday
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1734
Merit: 1015
Hello, yesterday I tried nitrogensports because the book I was previously with turned out to be just bad, especially the customer service. That being said, how long does it usually take you guys at nitrogensports to answer a support request? (it's only questions, no errors or anything, I sent you the mail yesterday around 13:00 CET)
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Nitrogen Sports - Other than my now familiar plaint about the you know what - I like everything else about the site, and it seems professional and well done.

(I only hope you can lower the you know what...).
Activity: 300
Activity: 300
80,000 BTC is a pretty nice payout. Here's my dollar and if I when I will get 43 million back? Where do I sign?

BTW just checking it and at this time they have only graded 6 of the matches in this 14 team parlay and 5 have already lost. LOL. You can take any bet you want as long as you always win... Grin
Activity: 378
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
Activity: 462
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1013
Nitrogen Sports Forum Rep
Could you guys look into optimising the site for mobile as it's lagging extremely badly on both my iPhone and Android which is rather annoying when I'm on the run and want to place a bet. Thanks.

Hey Light, we sent you a PM  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
Could you guys look into optimising the site for mobile as it's lagging extremely badly on both my iPhone and Android which is rather annoying when I'm on the run and want to place a bet. Thanks.
legendary
I was not aware of this if I lost 10 team parlay lost then still in I lost few days back 2 parlay just by 1 lost and both was 10 team

The promo started on Feb 19th. We will be running this promotion every month for the foreseeable future however, so there will be lots more chances to win!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Promo started yesterday.

I really like that you can actually see the bet slips of the users who are currently in front at the promotion leaderboard  Smiley
Looks like NBA and NCAA are the most popular sports!
Activity: 56
Promo started yesterday.
Activity: 392
Hey all!

A new promo has arrived at Nitrogen Sports:

The JACKPOT!

(as of Feb 20)

Ever wish your 10-team parlay that you missed by only 1 play was still a winner? Now it can be! Each month, the top 7 players with the highest parlay payouts will win a share of the jackpot prize. Parlays that lose by only one play can still count towards the jackpot prize!

To kickoff this promotion, we've seeded the jackpot with 1.0 BTC for February's contest and it continues to grow!

Why would you bet your parlay anywhere else?

This month's jackpot will end at midnight on February 28th at midnight UTC, so be sure to sign up and get your parlays in by then!
I was not aware of this if I lost 10 team parlay lost then still in I lost few days back 2 parlay just by 1 lost and both was 10 team
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Hey Gogo ppp/jeremypwr ,

We have the answer to most of the above points in our FAQ, but to summarize:

Regarding Limits:

Limits on NEW accounts always start out low because people were creating multiple accounts in order to circumvent these limits. As you bet, the support team is always more than accommodating to raise those limits. It is only a quick support ticket away, just ask. Smiley That being said, our limits for smaller leagues are lower due to those leagues not being as popular. keep in mind that Nitrogen Sports is the only book that offers most of these leagues. For more popular leagues (such as NBA) we have lots of users betting several BTC per wager.

Regarding Odds:

Our odds are grabbed from various sources and are also subject to change depending on any action we receive on a particular game. Our policy is that you will be paid out here more, than anywhere else on the internet for your bitcoin wager. If you find better odds elsewhere, please let us know by creating a support ticket!

Keep in mind we are also listening to customer feedback (like yours) and always trying to improve. For these "non US hockey" leagues you are interested in, we would love to know if there are other bitcoin books that offer better odds with higher limits so we can make sure we are staying competitive. Feel free to send us a support ticket or an email at [email protected]

---

Thanks for all the feedback, Cheers

"As you bet, the support team is always more than accommodating to raise those limits."

This is a positive.

"Our odds are grabbed from various sources..."

What source is offering the same horrible juice as you do, a 26 cent line (-113/-113), on non-US Sports such as Hockey and Basketball?

Pinnacle manages to offer these for a 10 cent line (-105/-105).

Other books that I've looked at offer at worst a 20 cent line (-110/-110).

"For these "non US hockey" leagues you are interested in, we would love to know if there are other bitcoin books that offer better odds..."

You may be the only bitcoin book offering these, but there are tons of non-bitcoin books offering them at 20 cent lines.

Your book has the worst juice I've ever seen on these.

"Our policy is that you will be paid out here more, than anywhere else on the internet for your bitcoin wager."

You are the only one offering many of these for bitcoins. But are you getting action at the juice you charge?
Hopefully people reading this thread who want to bet the non-USA sports, or sports in other countries than the USA, will join an offshore book rather than get ripped off at the outrageous prices you are charging.

You may get some naive newbies to do this, but it will not make for good longterm loyalty when they get enlightened as to how much more they're paying for these on your site.

Make Nitrogen Sports competitive with the sportsbetting market.

Activity: 56
This site is awesome.

I am currently in 2nd on the parlay promo, set to win about .25 btc

Anyone that signs up under my referral, and makes some bets, I will share my promo prize with.

Just PM me if you use my link, and make some bets, and I'll share the prize at the end of the month.

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4634
legendary
Still down, not a good impression for new users...

Site is back up.. Cheesy

We were not aware of any downtime! We looked through our logs and didn't see anything weird.

Not sure how its cheesy, but sorry for the inconvenience either way.

Happy betting!
Jump to: