Author

Topic: 🏈 NITROGEN SPORTS | NFL Survivor Pools with over 11 BTC* in GTD prizes! 🏈 - page 404. (Read 541338 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
Anyone know if this place offers any kind of bonus or something?

dont think there is one
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Anyone know if this place offers any kind of bonus or something?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
please grade "olympic women speedskating 500m" if you find the time  Grin
thank you!

also I really love the layout changes on your site
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Thanks all sorted now minor delay but nitrogen came through will enjoy playing on your new .eu site thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1013
Nitrogen Sports Forum Rep
Can you guys please process my moneybookers withdrawal from the old .com site to the moneybookers i used to deposit? So far almost 5 days and still processing and no replies from support emails or ticket. If you can't do moneybookers anymore can you transfer the equivalent in bitcoins to my nitrogensports.eu account username same on both - psylence

We have forwarded this to the .com. They assured me that this is now processed. Please PM me if you need anything else.
Activity: 33
Can you guys please process my moneybookers withdrawal from the old .com site to the moneybookers i used to deposit? So far almost 5 days and still processing and no replies from support emails or ticket. If you can't do moneybookers anymore can you transfer the equivalent in bitcoins to my nitrogensports.eu account username same on both - psylence
legendary
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that we are making a bunch of visual tweaks to the site this week based on user feedback.

We started this process with the "My Wagers" page, and we are pretty happy with the final result:

We will also be adding some more functionality to the "My Wagers" page either today or tomorrow that I think you guys will like Wink
legendary
this new updates site is only for btc or we can any other method also for deposit

Currently the .eu site only supports bitcoin deposits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
this new updates site is only for btc or we can any other method also for deposit
legendary
I saw the NFL props section, it seems to just be testing right now, but I'm excited!

We are excited too! We have added a bunch of fun novelty props for the Super Bowl, and will most likely be adding a few more leading up to Sunday.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Do you guys have any plans for futures sports bets?  Say like team to win the NCAABB tournament?

Yes, we are hoping to have futures and props out soon (most likely by march madness). We have been focusing on security (adding 2FA), fast cashouts (99% are instant now), and more betting options.

We know a lot of people are excited for futures/props/live so we are working hard to get these polished. Thanks for your feedback!

I saw the NFL props section, it seems to just be testing right now, but I'm excited!
legendary
Do you guys have any plans for futures sports bets?  Say like team to win the NCAABB tournament?

Yes, we are hoping to have futures and props out soon (most likely by march madness). We have been focusing on security (adding 2FA), fast cashouts (99% are instant now), and more betting options.

We know a lot of people are excited for futures/props/live so we are working hard to get these polished. Thanks for your feedback!
Activity: 24
legendary
This was mentioned a bit in the chat area on the site, but do you see the bet limits for each game going back up to 5btc anytime in the near future?  I dont bet that much personally but I know some of my affiliates do and it was sure nice getting those payments on a 5 btc wager!!!  Grin

We definitely want to have our limits as high as possible, but we had some users creating multiple accounts in order to circumvent our limits at the time, hence the sudden and immediate change.

Over the coming weeks we will be making some changes to the way limits work. Newly created accounts will have lower limits to start (to help prevent against this) and then legitimate users can request to have them increased, or as the accounts are used over time they will be increased naturally. This will allow us to then also go back and properly increase the limits to our existing and long-standing accounts.

So you should see your affiliate payments start to get better as we make this transition.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
This was mentioned a bit in the chat area on the site, but do you see the bet limits for each game going back up to 5btc anytime in the near future?  I dont bet that much personally but I know some of my affiliates do and it was sure nice getting those payments on a 5 btc wager!!!  Grin
legendary
I would like to know for my account why my withdrawals are not automatic, they simply sit there marked as pending (acc #2964)? It is extremely frustrating when I'm in need of my BTC asap.

Hi Light,

Withdraws are automatic by default, however there can be a few reasons why they would not go through right away.

One example is if the system detects that your account has been accessed by someone trying to steal your funds, it could then be flagged for manual review before we release these funds.

If you create a support ticket on the website, the team would be happy to investigate your specific account and get back to you with a more precise answer. Thanks

Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
I would like to know for my account why my withdrawals are not automatic, they simply sit there marked as pending (acc #2964)? It is extremely frustrating when I'm in need of my BTC asap.
legendary
Since bitbook is having issues tonight I'll be using the new updated version of nitrogen sports to place my UFC bets. Enjoying the site very much Smiley

Glad you like the interface Smiley Cheers!
Activity: 37
Since bitbook is having issues tonight I'll be using the new updated version of nitrogen sports to place my UFC bets. Enjoying the site very much Smiley
legendary
Would you guys be able to credit my deposit as it isn't coming in instantly, acc #2964 and https://blockchain.info/tx/02c5e1643f959f1db5f7cc821c2fa47cc1b05d4f0a949d930e8877b5af7162e0. Thanks.

Hi Light. I replied to your ticket.  Cool
Jump to: