Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 8. (Read 141147 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Ok guys good news, we have a dev Cheesy

We're setting up a node server support network right now for that matter, that will guarantee that the network stays strong and all new users have a fast way to grab the blockchain no matter how many users are on

He also checked through the code on github and everything checks out as normal. We don't have access to the latest wallets with webviews but it's hard to imagine there being a problem in those either.

Some very, very fun stuff coming up for the wallets, too early to say but it's preeetty good if we pull it off...
Activity: 159
when supernet will be integrated  price will reach 10k+

Get in now while u can  Kiss

I'm on the supernet slack and talking to them about it. Will let you know how it goes.

I'm also having thoughts about the wallet. I am thinking more and more of making it a kind of shop as you get in classic videogames like zelda, super easy to understand and fun at the same time. So any normal person could deal with it and get exactly what is happening. Could be pretty hot if we did it right.

Will flesh it out and submit a proposal.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
when supernet will be integrated  price will reach 10k+

Get in now while u can  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Very pleased the fact the team returned. This coin is supposed to have great future!  Wink
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
well community?

are u prepparing for huge jump? =)

i'm buying more at 130 satoshis  Grin

Welcome on board, we a preparing top notch coin, not all plans are on the table yet so enjoy the cheap coins:)
legendary
well community?

are u prepparing for huge jump? =)

i'm buying more at 130 satoshis  Grin
legendary
it's time for cheap NKT =)

it's happening!

remember what was with XSI  Grin

from 70  to 8000..

NKT is now 109 satoshis!  Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Why not join Supernet or something, possible? What do you think.
I believe people that invest in a tribute coin should all do like Satoshi did by example:
Get yourself a million coins and hold them for eternity.

Also, this project started as a tribute coin, does that mean it must now forever nothing but a tribute coin? Nope...

http://www.retireat21.com/entrepreneurship/10-companies-started-out-selling-something-else
I believe people that invest in a tribute coin should all do like Satoshi did by example:

Well if only 1 person did it, and value adjusted to Bitcoin's, sure why not? It would take about 4 million nakas tho, given the coin supply as compared to bitcoin's.

I know i'll be holding for a very long time, I think where it's at is surviving the transition to public acceptance of crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

Things are happening for Naka thats for sure.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
So. So so.... how does it feel nakas... to be back at 100 sats....lots of developments coming up with nkt. HDOL on to your seat belts nakas! Smiley
Activity: 126
Let's start a campaign or drive.  A  community effort will easily take Nakamoto to a 1000 sat.  NAKA 1000 .  Some good things are in the works. This coin deserves to go to the next level.   
legendary
mmmmmm people accumulating cheap NKT

soon on cryptsy

500+ satoshis soon sooooon  Grin
lets try to relight the Cryptsy adventure:)
we should be listed there, since there is 5BTC allready invested.. i think i will chip in another 1 to 2BTC
so we get more exposure

That sounds really good, forgot that NKT was actually on their vote list and doing well. It will be good to be on another exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: