Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 4. (Read 141147 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Can somebody make some Volumen on Bittrex ?
Danger de-listing in 3 days.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Me thinks me like this sleeping "2" coin
I had 1000s of nakas back in the day before that damn Lincoln ruined free capitalism.

Make a windows wallet.  You script-kiddie hoodlums, please.

There's a windows wallet here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0y779ebg897e9n/nakamoto-qt.zip?dl=0

It's temporary, but it does the job Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Me thinks me like this sleeping "2" coin
I had 1000s of nakas back in the day before that damn Lincoln ruined free capitalism.

Make a windows wallet.  You script-kiddie hoodlums, please.
@Metakid,

Can you resume what is happened here with NKT?

In very short form, have been keeping coin on exchanges, we just got listed on Cryptsy, have done work looking into staking issue for large wallets, have designs ready for new wallets integrating coin buying and selling in a very novel way, and working on mobile supereasy wallets to get the coin out there and people sharing.

Based on tests with maintenance QTs it seems only very large wallets have problems with staking, and fixing the big math problem we found would take a hard fork so, we are holding out on that for the time being.

We just bought about 20mil nakas that were sitting on the exchange as an original big backer wanted out, so we are in an interesting place now.

Are you original dev? You sound like you might be Smiley

Sure,
I always read the thread when i find new post.

I've checked bittrex delist but cryptsy add. Finally  Wink

Happy to see stuff moving. Good luck man.

Hehe cool to see you about man Smiley

Everything going great except our dev just disappeared in very typical crypto fashion so... looking for who will finish the work. Know anyone? Tongue

Sorry about that.

Not to worry, it seems it happens all the time in crypto. Trying to figure out where all these devs actually go Cheesy
Activity: 3
@Metakid,

In very short form, have been keeping coin on exchanges, we just got listed on Cryptsy, have done work looking into staking issue for large wallets, have designs ready for new wallets integrating coin buying and selling in a very novel way, and working on mobile supereasy wallets to get the coin out there and people sharing.

Based on tests with maintenance QTs it seems only very large wallets have problems with staking, and fixing the big math problem we found would take a hard fork so, we are holding out on that for the time being.

We just bought about 20mil nakas that were sitting on the exchange as an original big backer wanted out, so we are in an interesting place now.

Sure,

Everything going great except our dev just disappeared in very typical crypto fashion so... looking for who will finish the work. Know anyone? Tongue

Sorry about that.
@Metakid,

Sure,

@Metakid,

Sure,

@Metakid,

@Metakid,

Windows wallet link in MEGA not accessible, please update windows wallet link, Thank you.

Have a go with this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0y779ebg897e9n/nakamoto-qt.zip?dl=0

This is the latest wallet produced, which we have used to test staking in order to get it fixed. Please do report if all goes well with you, thx!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Windows wallet link in MEGA not accessible, please update windows wallet link, Thank you.
I bought some today. It's cheap. Just that massive sell wall in the way.

They are cheap indeed. Which massive sell wall are you referring to? Do you mean the 20million bag sitting on the exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Why is it cheap? Marketcap is like 25 BTC at current rate. It seems NKT is pretty useless so where do you see the value?
Activity: 48
I bought some today. It's cheap. Just that massive sell wall in the way.
Activity: 664
We will rescue a coin?
With Bittrex are going to delete tomorrow.

We could rescue it sure, but I just feel like nobody really cares at all. Sad

Basically the project is pretty stuck on the market at the moment because our biggest holder has decided he wants out right now at a silly price, and has his 20 million bag on the exchange ready to dump it all as soon as price rises. This is just another example of the reason these projects find it so hard to make it: The amazing greed of a few people that need immediate profit.

Now, this could also be seen as a good thing since this person can be bought out at a good price now, to the benefit of those buying out. However, if those buying out plan to do the very same thing a few days later, well, there's just no way to do it! These markets are way to small for this kind of insane whaling by a greedy few. In that sense I would be quite happy for this to delist, as we would then have to figure things out ourselves from there.

As soon as there are free BTC I will buy. Price too cheap.
We will rescue a coin?

Basically the project is pretty stuck on the market at the moment because our biggest holder has decided he wants out right now at a silly price, and has his 20 million bag on the exchange ready to dump it all as soon as price rises. This is just another example of the reason these projects find it so hard to make it: The amazing greed of a few people that need immediate profit.

Now, this could also be seen as a good thing since this person can be bought out at a good price now, to the benefit of those buying out. However, if those buying out plan to do the very same thing a few days later, well, there's just no way to do it! These markets are way to small for this kind of insane whaling by a greedy few. In that sense I would be quite happy for this to delist, as we would then have to figure things out ourselves from there.
We will rescue a coin?

Activity: 664
We will rescue a coin?
Pages:
Jump to: