Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 43. (Read 47040 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 2
Have the developers looked into masternodes? One of the coins I invest in called GoByte uses masternodes to secure the network. It's the same system Dash developed.

Gulden uses PoW2 to secure the blockchain which was developed by one of the Gulden devs, its meant to be more secure then masternodes.

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

It's sadge that we have no clarity on the above. It's poor form to keep people in limbo status on what is seemingly a easy decision to make.

Rijk says the community makes decision, community says Rijk makes decision.
Who do you blame? Its like a circus where the audience and performers are all clowns.
Activity: 3
Have the developers looked into masternodes? One of the coins I invest in called GoByte uses masternodes to secure the network. It's the same system Dash developed.
Activity: 18

Gulden community you all deserve to go to heaven, you are the best, nicest and most patient people I have met

I consider myself a long term investor but after the reward increases without future compensation was made, I was out. The community that stayed deserve a medal, real loyalty that was displayed because there is other options for investments. 1000s of other cryptos, stocks, property, gold etc
You have to think about the investor in all decisions because the devs and investors need each other to make this work. The devs leave, that's ok investors cut their losses and move onto the next investment, the investors leave, that's ok the devs can start something new. To make Gulden work fair deals must be made, not one sided.

We all human and mistakes can be made, the increase in rewards was probably done in panic mode because of funding. The fact the team is now self correcting through advise from the community gives me great hope and why I am buying this coin again. Development has always been good but a few decisions set Gulden back a few years.

Community is strong these days. Lots of work is done to promote Gulden and first time focus on new exchange listings.

Max supply dropped from 1.68 billion to 750 million and reward drop coming in August but if it does not come in August the faster we get to 750 million supply and the faster the reward halvings will have to come. It's a win win.

In 6 years people will wish they purchased Gulden in 2021.

It's sadge that we have no clarity on the above. It's poor form to keep people in limbo status on what is seemingly a easy decision to make.
Activity: 58

Community is strong these days. Lots of work is done to promote Gulden and first time focus on new exchange listings.

Waiting for a whale to buy Novo to 50000 satoshi.
I will donate once confirmation on the reward changes are in. I don't want to risk too much like the developers rightfully don't want to risk putting the blockchain in a vulnerable position.

Same here, although I can't see it staying the same because the max supply will be reached in 6.5 years according to this funny video.  Grin Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeHV7COqErg

A friend of mine in Germany worked out it's only 6 years and 2 months before all the coins are mined, so the rewards will have to drop soon.

Gulden community you all deserve to go to heaven, you are the best, nicest and most patient people I have met

I consider myself a long term investor but after the reward increases without future compensation was made, I was out. The community that stayed deserve a medal, real loyalty that was displayed because there is other options for investments. 1000s of other cryptos, stocks, property, gold etc
You have to think about the investor in all decisions because the devs and investors need each other to make this work. The devs leave, that's ok investors cut their losses and move onto the next investment, the investors leave, that's ok the devs can start something new. To make Gulden work fair deals must be made, not one sided.

We all human and mistakes can be made, the increase in rewards was probably done in panic mode because of funding. The fact the team is now self correcting through advise from the community gives me great hope and why I am buying this coin again. Development has always been good but a few decisions set Gulden back a few years.

Max supply dropped from 1.68 billion to 750 million and reward drop coming in August but if it does not come in August the faster we get to 750 million supply and the faster the reward halvings will have to come. It's a win win.

In 6 years people will wish they purchased Gulden in 2021.
Activity: 32
I will donate once confirmation on the reward changes are in. I don't want to risk too much like the developers rightfully don't want to risk putting the blockchain in a vulnerable position.

Same here, although I can't see it staying the same because the max supply will be reached in 6.5 years according to this funny video.  Grin Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeHV7COqErg
Activity: 25

I wouldn't be so sure, takes less than 1s to generate a btc address.

of course, any monkey can create a bitcoin address which is why I think the deal can be that bitvavo wants Gulden as part of the listing arrangement.
Activity: 37

Can't these guys create a ETH, BTC , LTC donation options? Why donate Gulden when it can be dumped on bittrex and crashing the price and forcing more Gulden donations to make up the value.

It's the same shit as increasing the rewards and expecting the price to remain the same or go up.

I think i read on slack they are working on this.

I wouldn't be so sure, takes less than 1s to generate a btc address.
Activity: 59
Bye bye Mr American Pie, thanks to the dogecoin.

Gulden community you all deserve to go to heaven, you are the best, nicest and most patient people I have met in crypto including the admins. Nick, Jan and Aat, no hard feelings, you were only trying to protect your lackadaisical founder and yourselves from my attacks. Peace be with you my Dutch brothers.

Dox out.

People can place bets which alter ego pops up next 😃
Can't these guys create a ETH, BTC , LTC donation options? Why donate Gulden when it can be dumped on bittrex and crashing the price and forcing more Gulden donations to make up the value.

It's the same shit as increasing the rewards and expecting the price to remain the same or go up.

I think i read on slack they are working on this.
Activity: 71
Bye bye Mr American Pie, thanks to the dogecoin.

Gulden community you all deserve to go to heaven, you are the best, nicest and most patient people I have met in crypto including the admins. Nick, Jan and Aat, no hard feelings, you were only trying to protect your lackadaisical founder and yourselves from my attacks. Peace be with you my Dutch brothers.

Dox out.

Activity: 6

The longer Rijk takes to lower the reward the better. Traders , investors and the community can benefit from one more drop in the market before the real effects of the halving is felt. 
Activity: 58
I got some mined Novo I have placed above 40000 for sale. When it sells I will contribute towards bitvavo listing.

Activity: 18
I saw on Twitter the Gulden community is going for another exchange. I am trying to get on slack to ask how serious this is and how much of the dev trough is contributing to the listing on bitvavo. I was a martyr on the slack banhammer but I hate to say it, the boys are making the right calls. I change my trading range from 40 - 50 to 50 - 60sat. Don't forget the 160 reward is still pumping out every block. Nothing has changed besides the max supply but the supply glut is still continuing each block.

51% attack is very possible at this stage as the devs have taken a month to see if the block chain is safe. Think about this if you on the fence about dumping.

Must say the sentiment on Gulden Slack is so much better with you gone.
So the issue must have been you as a toxic person.
You could always send some funds to the Kickstarter we made for Bitvavo:

GJRPTU32pLgVVSLKCNzEraUvSGGipzW5PW

Maybe that’s your ticket back in to slack. Otherwise it could be that you are doomed to this toxic semi-inactive platform. With your profit filled bag it has to be a generous donation, though your toxic opinions do fit perfectly in here.

Best regards,

Delusional
Activity: 71
Information nobody is interested in.

asdasd

Pages:
Jump to: