Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 44. (Read 47040 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Information nobody is interested in.
Activity: 4
I saw on Twitter the Gulden community is going for another exchange. I am trying to get on slack to ask how serious this is and how much of the dev trough is contributing to the listing on bitvavo. I was a martyr on the slack banhammer but I hate to say it, the boys are making the right calls. I change my trading range from 40 - 50 to 50 - 60sat. Don't forget the 160 reward is still pumping out every block. Nothing has changed besides the max supply but the supply glut is still continuing each block.

51% attack is very possible at this stage as the devs have taken a month to see if the block chain is safe. Think about this if you on the fence about dumping.

Must say the sentiment on Gulden Slack is so much better with you gone.
So the issue must have been you as a toxic person.
You could always send some funds to the Kickstarter we made for Bitvavo:

GJRPTU32pLgVVSLKCNzEraUvSGGipzW5PW

Maybe that’s your ticket back in to slack. Otherwise it could be that you are doomed to this toxic semi-inactive platform. With your profit filled bag it has to be a generous donation, though your toxic opinions do fit perfectly in here.

Best regards,

Stop making yourself look like an idiot by saying a 51% attack is possible at Gulden. It clearly shows you have no clue what you are talking about. The combo of mining and witnessing makes it impossible.

The devs havent taken a month to see if the blockchain is safe, they are working on witness sync. Development of that is done and testing has started as can be read in channel #testnet on slack.

You are so uninformed (or you are just acting uninformed)
Activity: 18
When the real impact of the reward changes are felt the price will move up. The increase we have seen is long term investors having a buy and walk away policy because they know in 8 years time over 90% of the coins will be mined and starting with the 30 reward period.
Activity: 120
Confucius say trader who have trouble with security parts with his insecurity.
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
Do you think its worth buying Novo at $12 ? Only 66k coins in circulation with about the same amount as the edf premine, max 130k or so if the premine is sold on the market.

Back in 2016 I invested in a low supply coin. I went in a bit hard without thinking things through because I ended up with 5% of the supply. The coin never gained much attention and I ended up selling for a loss, but today the coin is not on one exchange which means I would of lost everything I purchased. The main issue is not enough people hold enough to actually give a shit and the company that created it said it was costing them too much to maintain as they had to pay for everything to get done. No community freebies.

Novo could be different because the Gulden community support it?
Activity: 32
Do you think its worth buying Novo at $12 ? Only 66k coins in circulation with about the same amount as the edf premine, max 130k or so if the premine is sold on the market.
I dont understand why people keep replying to him
Stop feeding the troll.

Rijk is showing who is in control but claims no responsibility while getting paid. It's all a power play to remind the GAB who is boss.

This is not true, Rijk said the changes are coming from the GAB, the GAB is the initators of the change for the community.
The only part was when 60 dev reward was said for 30 30 60 that Rijk warned if the development costs aren't covered there is no development and took it as attack on development or insult, that was not the way it was meant, but all fine. Love greater then war.
Activity: 21
Stop feeding the troll.

Rijk is showing who is in control but claims no responsibility while getting paid. It's all a power play to remind the GAB who is boss.
Btc on the up, lets dump this bitch. 40-50 sat is a good trading range for this low liquidity market. Can't you see the sell walls are getting thicker and the devs are reluctant to give up on the never endiing trough.
You will thank me later that I smacked some reality into your hopium trip.

Give it up already, the only chance you have of getting back in at those prices is if Rijk takes another month to confirm the reward changes. Instead of shitting on the dev team you should be thanking them for taking ages to decide on the rewards.

I normally stay out of commenting but I would rather risk Dox to get back in at 40-50 then to have the developers rush into a decision that will be bad for Gulden. Take your time devs , I support you all the way in taking your time on this important decision.

The block reward does not stop for indecision. What a position not to have to make a decision.
Stop feeding the troll.
Activity: 6
Btc on the up, lets dump this bitch. 40-50 sat is a good trading range for this low liquidity market. Can't you see the sell walls are getting thicker and the devs are reluctant to give up on the never endiing trough.

Give it up already, the only chance you have of getting back in at those prices is if Rijk takes another month to confirm the reward changes. Instead of shitting on the dev team you should be thanking them for taking ages to decide on the rewards.

I normally stay out of commenting but I would rather risk Dox to get back in at 40-50 then to have the developers rush into a decision that will be bad for Gulden. Take your time devs , I support you all the way in taking your time on this important decision.
Activity: 23

Activity: 34
Most btc will go up is 50% where Gulden can easily go up 200% and still be cheap.
Merit: 2
Dont know why you say your question is ignored Albert. In all communication i read on slack twitter and in this topic it is clear that the change to the reward is in August this year.

Only question I see ignored was from mycryptogulden on 16th April in #gab but I don't see an Albert anywhere on slack or telegram asking questions.

Short term ? Mid. June or earlier?

Why does he not pay to have question answered or try

Short term ? Mid. June or earlier? keep dev reward same but when can we take 30 off the miners?

Read the white paper, Gulden is meant to be more secure then masternodes. The reward changes will obviously happen. Be patient , Rijk said on here they will do it after the next update.

April 30, 2021, 12:33:07 PM
You started drinking early.
April 30, 2021, 11:53:41 AM
Dont know why you say your question is ignored Albert. In all communication i read on slack twitter and in this topic it is clear that the change to the reward is in August this year.

Only question I see ignored was from mycryptogulden on 16th April in #gab but I don't see an Albert anywhere on slack or telegram asking questions.

Why does he not pay to have question answered or try

Short term ? Mid. June or earlier? keep dev reward same but when can we take 30 off the miners?
Activity: 32
April 30, 2021, 10:10:01 AM

April 30, 2021, 09:51:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: