Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 45. (Read 47040 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
April 30, 2021, 03:52:56 AM
Syscoin is on the move , another coin with a bit more supply then gulden but less reward per block. They also using binance to market their big update on 6th May and looks to be heading to $1.

Only reason I mention this is because coins with more supply already have > $1 value and others getting there fast which makes Gulden capable of this value in the future.

in 2019 syscoin also added governance to give the developers funding like Gulden is doing. The syscoin block reward is 32 + 151 767(once a month)

For these reasons, the Foundation has decided to increase the governance amount for the coming 2 years, during which time the superblock will contain an average of 911,982 SYS. This will be paid out to winning proposals (assuming they receive sufficient yes votes).

Since we strongly believe that the Syscoin price will grow going forward, we have implemented a % decline schedule — starting the first month with 1 500 000 SYS and ending on the 24th month with 196.708 SYS. After that period, the superblock starts with 151 767 SYS a month and will decline 5% every year.

Gulden developers will be receiving 16 819 200 a year and I don't want to insult but syscoin has done more with less funding. More exchanges, marketing and development is faster because they only focus on 1 coin.

I did ask when the rewards will be dropping but my question was ignored. The development reward is going to drop by 10 each block and after is halving every 4 years.  Gulden is going to go to 0.10 this year and with this funding a lot can be done to grow this beautiful project.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
April 30, 2021, 03:28:59 AM
Syscoin is on the move , another coin with a bit more supply then gulden but less reward per block. They also using binance to market their big update on 6th May and looks to be heading to $1.

Only reason I mention this is because coins with more supply already have > $1 value and others getting there fast which makes Gulden capable of this value in the future.

in 2019 syscoin also added governance to give the developers funding like Gulden is doing. The syscoin block reward is 32 + 151 767(once a month)

For these reasons, the Foundation has decided to increase the governance amount for the coming 2 years, during which time the superblock will contain an average of 911,982 SYS. This will be paid out to winning proposals (assuming they receive sufficient yes votes).

Since we strongly believe that the Syscoin price will grow going forward, we have implemented a % decline schedule — starting the first month with 1 500 000 SYS and ending on the 24th month with 196.708 SYS. After that period, the superblock starts with 151 767 SYS a month and will decline 5% every year.

Gulden developers will be receiving 16 819 200 a year and I don't want to insult but syscoin has done more with less funding. More exchanges, marketing and development is faster because they only focus on 1 coin.

Activity: 54
Merit: 2
April 30, 2021, 12:06:07 AM

Activity: 18
April 29, 2021, 11:57:59 AM
Price range 60 - 90 with small dips and highs either way. Big improvement from one month ago.

I see this as the trading range until the halving announcement or a new influential exchange listing.
Activity: 59
April 29, 2021, 07:10:11 AM
Slack is a peaceful place now again with a lot of positive things being worked out, i would suggest ignoring his shouting here also. Bruh.
Activity: 61
April 29, 2021, 05:32:53 AM
Doxter this is last time 10 million coins flood the market until August. After its much less every 3 months. I am going to buy more coins at 55 sat. The supply floods won't last long and this why the community asked for the change.

7 million in buy support to 50sat and this is still double the sat price we started off with before the max supply and possible reward changes. Lots of marketing starting to take place in NL, so between now and the reward change in August you can expect more buyers.

After all that shit show in slack I’d hope that he actually sold at 50sat or so and is praying that price falls to re-enter because it fits his agenda..
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
April 29, 2021, 03:38:28 AM
Doxter this is last time 10 million coins flood the market until August. After its much less every 3 months. I am going to buy more coins at 55 sat. The supply floods won't last long and this why the community asked for the change.

7 million in buy support to 50sat and this is still double the sat price we started off with before the max supply and possible reward changes. Lots of marketing starting to take place in NL, so between now and the reward change in August you can expect more buyers.
Activity: 61
April 28, 2021, 06:00:58 PM
I’ll keep on buying, there’s so much upside going forward.
We’ve had dirt cheap prices for far too long
Activity: 72
April 28, 2021, 03:48:59 PM
To add some perspective to this FUD, dogecoin produces 14.4 million coins in 24hrs. 50% more then Gulden in slightly under 4 months.

Edit: 10 times the price of Gulden too.
Activity: 34
April 28, 2021, 12:26:45 PM
April 28, 2021, 11:55:37 AM
Saw a nice initiative on slack to wrap 8 40-feet containers with Gulden promo that would drive through Europe on a daily basis. Great positivism.
Activity: 37
April 28, 2021, 08:28:41 AM
It won’t take long after Witness Sync development is done

The price is up a lot to cover the incentive for miners. I say fuckém, all they do is dump on the exchanges to buy tokens that have no mining or exchange into $. Miners NEVER support the coins they mine and they won't care about the change.
April 28, 2021, 08:09:09 AM
It won’t take long after Witness Sync development is done
Activity: 120
April 28, 2021, 06:56:06 AM
Confucius say man who get reward make quick decision about security.
...and man who get less reward make slow decision about security.
April 28, 2021, 04:45:03 AM
I also invested in whitecoin and it's gone up a lot in value from 0.018 to $2.68 in peak. This trading remind me of whitecoin before it went much higher. Whitecoin has 742 million supply with max supply of 1 billion but reward is only 10 per block but blocks are fast and about 60 reward when Gulden has 160 in 150s.

The reward is meant to drop in August to 120 and 60 in 2024 or 2025.
The developers have to approve the change as it was requested by the community but Rijk looks confident it will be ready for August.
The max supply for Gulden is now 750 million, was changed from 1.68 billion two weeks ago.

The whole point of the reward drops is to establish higher lows after a new high is formed. This is why I asked how long the developers will take to confirm the changes, if it takes 4 years to make a decision they will be forced to increase the max supply and you will lose 100s of investors in the process. Rijk did respond and all we can do is trust until the decisions are made.
Activity: 32
April 28, 2021, 03:40:19 AM
I also invested in whitecoin and it's gone up a lot in value from 0.018 to $2.68 in peak. This trading remind me of whitecoin before it went much higher. Whitecoin has 742 million supply with max supply of 1 billion but reward is only 10 per block but blocks are fast and about 60 reward when Gulden has 160 in 150s.

The reward is meant to drop in August to 120 and 60 in 2024 or 2025.
The developers have to approve the change as it was requested by the community but Rijk looks confident it will be ready for August.
The max supply for Gulden is now 750 million, was changed from 1.68 billion two weeks ago.
Activity: 14
April 28, 2021, 03:25:25 AM
April 27, 2021, 01:13:25 PM
Yes i do the same
April 27, 2021, 12:56:26 PM
Agreed.

Maybe some wait untill the decision is final but inpersonally thing this is the time to stock up on realtively cheap Gulden to fill some witness accounts

This coin has had a long bear market, and you can imagine how many people want out because it's gone up a little. It will take time to shake these people out before the price can move substantially higher. This is natural and healthy, you will already start to notice the dips are taking longer because those dumper are not all able to get back in with the same amount of Gulden as before.

The coin is at a good price, more weak hands will come as we move slightly higher
April 27, 2021, 08:41:44 AM
Agreed.

Maybe some wait untill the decision is final but inpersonally thing this is the time to stock up on realtively cheap Gulden to fill some witness accounts
Pages:
Jump to: