Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 47. (Read 47040 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
April 22, 2021, 03:18:41 PM
Technical analysis youtube blog Doopie just calculated that if 114 sat is reached, price will propell to over 209 sat
Activity: 18
April 22, 2021, 03:28:13 AM
What potential future price does Gulden have? My 2 witness accounts are earning good for every time I find a block.

When the developers confirm the future reward programme and people have more certainty, I expect a rise to syscoin levels as the coins will have similar characteristics in terms of supply and development after these changes.
$0.3-0.5 is the target.
Activity: 34
April 22, 2021, 02:16:21 AM
What potential future price does Gulden have? My 2 witness accounts are earning good for every time I find a block.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
April 21, 2021, 01:14:41 PM
Who says he is scared?

I don’t know why you are so panicy. The change is planned for the summer, whats the problem with having the dev look into the changes prior to doing it. And the devs are currently on witness sync development.

I think I get it, Rijk wants to write it in the code and then say its done? Instead of saying yes it can be done but can't write it in the code because the devs are working on witness sync?

Ahmed a well known person for finding vulnerabilities and my team have checked and witnessing is solid. No security risk but if MaNI is working on another repo for his new project he would not want to add the reward changes within the current project repo. He will want to test and commit this repo and make the reward changes under another commit.

It looks simple if you not in development.

I have also become interested in Gulden as a investment

Activity: 32
April 21, 2021, 12:46:43 PM
Who says he is scared?

I don’t know why you are so panicy. The change is planned for the summer, whats the problem with having the dev look into the changes prior to doing it. And the devs are currently on witness sync development.

I think I get it, Rijk wants to write it in the code and then say its done? Instead of saying yes it can be done but can't write it in the code because the devs are working on witness sync?
April 21, 2021, 01:30:52 AM
Who says he is scared?

April 20, 2021, 11:43:49 PM
You cannot do a 51% attack on Gulden like you can on any Bitcoin clone.

Do you know why Rijk is scared about security, or something other than 51% attack?  Does Gulden have a security hole that Novo doesn't because Novo only has 0.2 block reward but was no problem adding a halving every 4 years.
April 20, 2021, 05:06:41 PM
You cannot do a 51% attack on Gulden like you can on any Bitcoin clone.
Activity: 120
April 20, 2021, 03:33:35 PM
This is sad for people who were trying to register on bitcoinmeester on the weekend and watching the price go up like this. Bitcoinmeester also wants a lot of data, a few of my close contacts have tried to register and accounts will only be validated Monday or Tuesday.

Praying the price dumps overnight so they can get in at a good rate.

Rijk is worried about a 51% attack on the blockchain if the rewards change, the developers are confirming if Guldens security can manage. I am also worried because it's taken more then a week and they don't know.

Your close contacts can risk buying and if the reward change is approved they will make a profit but if the developers can't make a decision more of the community will sell and your contacts can get in cheaper, wait until the weekend is my advice.

Less secure:

30-30-60

More secure:

10-30-80

Most secure:

10-20-90

What’s the context?
Mining/Witness/Fund?

The higher the fund, the higher the security. How will it be possible to do a 51% attack when the miner and witness only have 25% of the reward?
April 20, 2021, 02:26:39 PM
This is sad for people who were trying to register on bitcoinmeester on the weekend and watching the price go up like this. Bitcoinmeester also wants a lot of data, a few of my close contacts have tried to register and accounts will only be validated Monday or Tuesday.

Rijk is worried about a 51% attack on the blockchain if the rewards change, the developers are confirming if Guldens security can manage. I am also worried because it's taken more then a week and they don't know.

Your close contacts can risk buying and if the reward change is approved they will make a profit but if the developers can't make a decision more of the community will sell and your contacts can get in cheaper, wait until the weekend is my advice.

3 of my contacts purchased today through bitcoinmeester. It worked out better with the verification delay and the price dipping. One of the guys will continue to buy if the price dips under 0.02c
April 20, 2021, 10:50:51 AM
The context is fud and a 51% attack is not possible at Gulden blockchain
Activity: 61
April 20, 2021, 10:47:38 AM

Less secure:

30-30-60

More secure:

10-30-80

Most secure:

10-20-90

What’s the context?
Mining/Witness/Fund?
Activity: 120
April 20, 2021, 10:25:11 AM

Less secure:

30-30-60

More secure:

10-30-80

Most secure:

10-20-90
April 20, 2021, 10:24:48 AM
If you would have read that Rijk said you would not have been “worried that it takes over a week and they dont know” because the message was clear. First they finish witness sync, then they research the implications of a block reward change. Stop spreading fud.
April 20, 2021, 09:47:27 AM

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
April 20, 2021, 06:41:22 AM
Cool story bro

That's the story bro.  Grin

Still not near the age range you got arrested for

Say what you want but I am not a liar,  collected my first Gulden. Need more dumps and I will be on slack soon.

Can't wait... NOT
April 19, 2021, 05:07:19 PM
Cool story bro

Still not near the age range you got arrested for
Activity: 71
April 19, 2021, 04:58:55 PM
Cool story bro

April 19, 2021, 04:39:07 PM
Cool story bro
April 19, 2021, 01:50:19 PM
You don’t need to come back on slack, we are doing fine without you. Maybe you should find other boys to talk to then “them boys on slack”. PS. don’t get arrested for it again.
Pages:
Jump to: