Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 53. (Read 47040 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
March 30, 2021, 01:01:45 AM
I am trying to sell my last Gulden, is the rate on Stex correct to buy Novo with Gulden?

I am also going to start a Novo ANN in English and Dutch sections when I own 250 Novo or more.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
March 29, 2021, 01:07:08 PM
I like this version of Rijk. Novo is better than EFL with smaller supply and Close to same rewards. My bids got filled on Stex today and I can sell for 80% profit but will hold for 800%. I don't think Rijk understood finance and importants of scarcity that crypto can offer when creating Gulden. Printing high inflation crypto is the same as the central banks printing cash non stop. I am selling what I have left of Gulden and plan to put some into Novo and other coins with low supply.

Good to see you can respect someone after disagreements in the past. Novo is bringing a unified community and providing investors and traders what Gulden can't.

Gulden will still do ok in the future and if your under 30 its a good long term investment. I think if you over 60 Novo is better because you want to enjoy your investment growth while you still alive.
Activity: 58
March 29, 2021, 11:20:19 AM
I am going to invest in Novo
Activity: 120
March 29, 2021, 10:57:27 AM
I like this version of Rijk. Novo is better than EFL with smaller supply and Close to same rewards. My bids got filled on Stex today and I can sell for 80% profit but will hold for 800%. I don't think Rijk understood finance and importants of scarcity that crypto can offer when creating Gulden. Printing high inflation crypto is the same as the central banks printing cash non stop. I am selling what I have left of Gulden and plan to put some into Novo and other coins with low supply.

The Gulden dev rewards got some competition to sell Gulden and buy Novo. How low can Gulden go? popcorn!
Activity: 102
March 29, 2021, 10:07:07 AM
Activity: 17
March 29, 2021, 08:38:09 AM

About 3 weeks ago the realization hit home that Gulden still has everything I wanted out of a crypto besides government regulation which can't be ignored but its one of the the few coins with great development where the community has the most say and not some exchange or financial institution that is responsible for putting food on the devs table and ultimately deciding the course the coin takes.

This part is true in most cases, GRS got a investor from EFL that helped fund GRS in getting onto exchanges and does not tell the GRS developers what to do. There was a stage where he could see EFL was a shit coin and he did start becoming active with Gulden but was not treated well, I won't say more on this as its in the past and GRS did benefit.

I hear litebit removed GRS due to anonymous development team and removed Gulden due to 1 coin per developer policies they introduced this year.  Wink

You didn't hear it from me.  Wink Wink

This is fine as most people involved with Gulden is not here to make money, provided the developers can get paid for development, but I don't want people blaming Novo for litebit removal of Gulden, it was a convenient excuse as far as I am concerned.
Activity: 6
March 29, 2021, 05:32:49 AM

About 3 weeks ago the realization hit home that Gulden still has everything I wanted out of a crypto besides government regulation which can't be ignored but its one of the the few coins with great development where the community has the most say and not some exchange or financial institution that is responsible for putting food on the devs table and ultimately deciding the course the coin takes.

This part is true in most cases, GRS got a investor from EFL that helped fund GRS in getting onto exchanges and does not tell the GRS developers what to do. There was a stage where he could see EFL was a shit coin and he did start becoming active with Gulden but was not treated well, I won't say more on this as its in the past and GRS did benefit.

I hear litebit removed GRS due to anonymous development team and removed Gulden due to 1 coin per developer policies they introduced this year.  Wink

You didn't hear it from me.  Wink Wink
Activity: 22
March 29, 2021, 04:22:27 AM
Quote from: Toldyouso link=topic=4937333.msg56615293#msg56615293

Don't worry about it, if it's only a max supply change then my suggestion won't be necessary. Without a reward halving schedule I would go as far as saying there is not much point in changing anything as it will erode confidence in the supply changing whenever it suits the community.
My suggestion is the right thing to do as it can be argued this is where the coins supply should be in relation to it's total supply when the coin was started.

Changes:
760 million total supply
3rd April 2022 or close to it the reward halves to 80 for 4 years. This change brings it close to where the coin would of been if no changes were ever made from the start of the coins inception.
840 960 blocks later (year 2026) the reward halves to 40.
840 960 blocks later (year 2030) the reward halves to 20. Gulden will be close to 90% mined out when this drop occurs and most of you will be alive to see it

The 4 year cycle also gives the market time to adjust to the changes and no sudden drop off from 160 reward to 0 when the new max is achieved.

This change makes total sense to me , I like it!

I prefer no changes at all but Gulden does need to rebalance itself. This change is not about a quick price increase but a long term sustainable rise in interest. Future price potential plays a pivotal role in community motivation, not instant price increases... future price potential.

Activity: 86
March 29, 2021, 03:05:56 AM
a user called Doxholiday was also shouting about burning coins and paying for exchanges but the community rightfully banned and ignored him.

and who got banned for asking for Novo coins to get burned and rewards halved? Double standards ? You must be a Novo team member who is having a good laugh.

Gulden is nothing more then a feeder coin for Novo, you can forget about any Total supply or reward changes because the same people making decisions at the GAB are balls deep in Novo. The question is not if but when the Gulden loyalists will stop putting up bitcoin on bittrex when they open their eyes to what is really going on.
Activity: 25
March 28, 2021, 04:32:30 PM
a user called Doxholiday was also shouting about burning coins and paying for exchanges but the community rightfully banned and ignored him.

and who got banned for asking for Novo coins to get burned and rewards halved? Double standards ? You must be a Novo team member who is having a good laugh.
March 28, 2021, 02:41:31 PM
I feel too betrayed to invest in another coin of this teams. 7 years of dev given to Novo for free which was paid by the community and Gulden community as a thank you gets double the reward from 80 to 160. Novo gets what we wish for but you can't complain about it because the people on slack are too scared the price drops more to speak negative in front of new users. They all waiting to sell when the price is up including me and I have a lot of coins to sell but I am done!

The only reason you purchased Gulden was for profit? m8 you knew the max supply and rewards when you purchased, anyone with half a brain can see it's not setup to pump and dump, if you invested in any other coin in the top 200 you would be up by 300-700% in the last 6 months.
Gulden is special because it has a passionate community that want a different future and to add value through the technology, a user called Doxholiday was also shouting about burning coins and paying for exchanges but the community rightfully banned and ignored him.
Activity: 25
March 28, 2021, 01:39:40 PM
I feel too betrayed to invest in another coin of this teams. 7 years of dev given to Novo for free which was paid by the community and Gulden community as a thank you gets double the reward from 80 to 160. Novo gets what we wish for but you can't complain about it because the people on slack are too scared the price drops more to speak negative in front of new users. They all waiting to sell when the price is up including me and I have a lot of coins to sell but I am done!
Activity: 32
March 28, 2021, 12:36:57 PM
Does Novo have an announcement page, I can't find one on bitcointalk.
I have no interest investing in Gulden with the 1.68 billion max supply and constant 160 reward.

How much Novo is a good amount to own for 4 years and when is the next reward halving.

Please link the Novo ANN and I can continue replying on that thread.
Activity: 110
March 28, 2021, 11:07:07 AM
I bid farewell

Gulden has entered into a coma economy and its taken me awhile to exit without making a loss. After the reward increases, I can openly say some ruthless MFs are trading the sat price down while accepting tight margins, making it impossible to actively maintain trading while my other coins the situation has improved immensely.

I followed this coin closely for a number of years and it did have good prospects but you have vultures eating the last bits of a dead carcass that has become Gulden trading.

The solutions are clear to me but my instincts tell me nothing will change.

My advice if you want to stay with this team, drop Gulden for Novo. It has made life saving changes in the last week and the price is reflecting the truth of those changes.

Look at the charts below to see how the coin was doing before the announced changes. End of Feb to start of March.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/novo/

Farewell!
March 27, 2021, 01:23:39 PM
Novo had some profit takers today, after making over 2500% on the IPO the price was too tasty to resist for some.

All this from making good decisions by reducing max supply from 10 billion to 210000 and introducing a halving soon from 0.1 to 0.05 per block. Miners won't be able to crash the price and if traders sell they might never get back in for the same price.
Witnessing reward will be increased to 0.075 of the reward and miners 0.025.

No pressure on the market and witnesses coins can't be spent until the witness period is done.

Gulden developers developed the witness tech and the Gulden advisory board is watching the positive impact on the price action from the above changes.

I spoke to one of the traders on slack and he says with Gulden because 100 000 new coins are coming onto the market every day and this continues for 35 years more there is no incentive to trade Gulden up because the next day 100 000 coins could be sold back on the exchanges.

Imagine Gulden without this pressure and a brilliant development team. It will be a life changing event.

The impact looks good on Novo, the price was trading under $1 and today $18 if I look at coinmarketcap,it looks like most people are done with profit taking and the price is going back up?

Did the meeting bare any fruits or is Gulden going to treated differently with rampant inflation?

Why is everyone complaining Novo is getting special treatment?

Differences:

Novo Max supply: Original Max supply 10 billion. Early investors buy in and max supply changed to 210 000
Gulden Max supply: 1.68 billion

Novo Reward: 0.1 with halving and no dev reward
Gulden: 160 with no halving and half the reward to pay for Gulden and Novo development

Novo Witness reward: 75% and miners 25% of 0.1
Gulden Witness reward: Witness 18%, miners 32% and developers 50% of 160

Compatibility

Same development team

I see no reason to be complaining like little bitches in this forum, suck it up you fucks!

Troll! Your post would of angered me last year but I am at peace with Gulden. Its not about making money with Gulden but being part of a decentralized project and development that is better then top 50 coins.

Plenty other coins setup like Novo to make big gains but you can also make big loses, I will buy Novo because of the development team, not because it has far better chances of making profit due to low rewards or halvings or small max supply etc. Most coins I made money on were similar to what Novo is, Investment coins.

Gulden is going for currency status and currencies are meant to have some liquidity.

March 27, 2021, 09:24:13 AM
Novo had some profit takers today, after making over 2500% on the IPO the price was too tasty to resist for some.

All this from making good decisions by reducing max supply from 10 billion to 210000 and introducing a halving soon from 0.1 to 0.05 per block. Miners won't be able to crash the price and if traders sell they might never get back in for the same price.

No pressure on the market and witnesses coins can't be spent until the witness period is done.

Gulden developers developed the witness tech and the Gulden advisory board is watching the positive impact on the price action from the above changes.

I spoke to one of the traders on slack and he says with Gulden because 100 000 new coins are coming onto the market every day and this continues for 35 years more there is no incentive to trade Gulden up because the next day 100 000 coins could be sold back on the exchanges.

Imagine Gulden without this pressure and a brilliant development team. It will be a life changing event.

The impact looks good on Novo, the price was trading under $1 and today $18 if I look at coinmarketcap,it looks like most people are done with profit taking and the price is going back up?

Did the meeting bare any fruits or is Gulden going to treated differently with rampant inflation?

Why is everyone complaining Novo is getting special treatment?

Differences:

Novo Max supply: Original Max supply 10 billion. Early investors buy in and max supply changed to 210 000
Gulden Max supply: 1.68 billion

Novo Reward: 0.1 with halving and no dev reward
Gulden: 160 with no halving and half the reward to pay for Gulden and Novo development

Novo Witness reward: 75% and miners 25% of 0.1
Gulden Witness reward: Witness 18%, miners 32% and developers 50% of 160

Compatibility

Same development team

I see no reason to be complaining like little bitches in this forum, suck it up you fucks!

March 27, 2021, 02:30:16 AM

Activity: 102
March 26, 2021, 11:53:01 AM
It is what it is with Gulden, I can't be angry because Rijk didn't scam or run away from this coin. He also consults with the community well in the last 9 months. It is a sad story because Gulden deserves more credit, I did give my input but most responses thought my input was not helpful.
Nothing will change because the rewards are needed for development funding and if the max supply is changed to < 600 million the rewards will run out too quickly. Gulden is stuck where it is and changes can't be made to max supply and reward.
I understand why litecoin also followed bitcoin with reward halving every 4 years because it makes each coin more valuable for the same or more demand and traders and investors always look at future value.

Why must I pay more for something if the high quantities keep flowing in, that is stupid and not common sense.

What makes a reward halving every 4 years better then a reward halving every 6 months or every 1. Alternatively a 25% reward drop every year or 12.5% drop every 6 months. Why the 4 years?

Efl has halving every 6 months and our reward is 0.09765625 per block. This is less than Novo and more natural but total supply is same as bitcoin.

Without any marketing or development and on one exchange EFL marketcap is close to Gulden, when bitcoin price goes up EFL does better and Gulden much worse because of high inflation.

This with big development and more users but the max supply and no halving is bad for the price.
March 26, 2021, 08:26:51 AM
It is what it is with Gulden, I can't be angry because Rijk didn't scam or run away from this coin. He also consults with the community well in the last 9 months. It is a sad story because Gulden deserves more credit, I did give my input but most responses thought my input was not helpful.
Nothing will change because the rewards are needed for development funding and if the max supply is changed to < 600 million the rewards will run out too quickly. Gulden is stuck where it is and changes can't be made to max supply and reward.
I understand why litecoin also followed bitcoin with reward halving every 4 years because it makes each coin more valuable for the same or more demand and traders and investors always look at future value.

Why must I pay more for something if the high quantities keep flowing in, that is stupid and not common sense.

What makes a reward halving every 4 years better then a reward halving every 6 months or every 1. Alternatively a 25% reward drop every year or 12.5% drop every 6 months. Why the 4 years?
March 26, 2021, 03:42:36 AM
Reducing the supply and rewards is not a good idea, it benefits the bagholders. Novo is a good example of what happens when you cut max supply, new buyers have to pay much more for 1 coin.
I would rather Gulden die a slow death then survive by starving supply and making a few rich.

I dont own any Gulden at this present time as I had to sell to fix my car but want to buy again when I get my bonus.

Keep Gulden grounded, grounded as close to 1 sat as possible.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: