Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread - page 72. (Read 14164 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 11:36:16 AM
Rijk has been interviewed bij Financial Focus of ABN AMRO bank. (Clever exposure!)

https://twitter.com/guldenbites/status/974223680128634881?s=21

Haha, the first two lines of the interview already reveal the lying nature of my alterego! It starts with:

"I remember quite well when I started using the internet, we needed a modem connected to a phone to get on it, it made these strange noises"

Modems that made strange noises were obsolete when ISDN and ADSL arrived in 1995! The guy is 33! So he was already online at an age of 10 (in those days I mind you!)? No wonder he is socially impaired!

Im 26 and I have used the dial in connection to play Warcraft III online.. What are you on about?

Nothing, I just hate the living shit out of my alterego for the lying and cheating SOB that he is!

Seems like a typical story of you not having achieved anything in life and envy other people.

If your goal still is to hurt NLG, you may want to fold your hand and play the next hand of cards. The cards you're playing are right now are wide open on the table.

I have a suggestion for you: shave your neckbeard and get laid once

My goal is not to hurt NLG, my goal is to counter misinformation given by the Gulden Rijkjugend with facts. I do that mostly with my cards open on the table by providing proof to go with my facts.

I don't have any facial hair btw and got laid this morning, but thanks for your concern  Kiss

Happy birthday!
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 11:24:20 AM
What a moron if that is true. The development should be celebrated, what he is telling his own developers is that their work is not appreciated. Over 10000 Twitter followers not getting to see progress.

I was banned on slack for having some negative comments in traders, most of the community is only hanging around because of Malcolm and his work or I would of sold my coins on Nocks immediately after the ban for a loss because I put my principles above someones power trip.
Welcome to the club, you are not the first , and you will not be the last.
Same story again and again

I think the best solution today would be to close the official slack ...

There is either no official slack, or all channels about NLG are official. Welcome to a decentralized world. The slack you refer to is a community slack managed by the creator of Gulden, who is free to do whatever he likes with the slack.

Dont like it? Make your own slack with your own rules. You may even call it official.

You are playing wiht the word... "The community slack managed by the creator Rijk" , you need to sign up on the official website of gulden , and be approved by Rijk himself... It has not the term "official" , but it looks like to be.

Why do you think that the "The community slack managed by the creator Rijk" is inactive for #french or #english and ... ? because we have our own slack, where you can just ask a question without to be ban.

With his attitude Rijk is hurting the G. How many time do you read the same storie in the old thread ?, and do you think that Guldenslack, and other people like him , will continue to support , and to promote the G ? . Yes they will do but negatively  !

Activity: 62
March 15, 2018, 09:17:46 AM
Rijk has been interviewed bij Financial Focus of ABN AMRO bank. (Clever exposure!)

Haha, the first two lines of the interview already reveal the lying nature of my alterego! It starts with:

"I remember quite well when I started using the internet, we needed a modem connected to a phone to get on it, it made these strange noises"

Modems that made strange noises were obsolete when ISDN and ADSL arrived in 1995! The guy is 33! So he was already online at an age of 10 (in those days I mind you!)? No wonder he is socially impaired!

Im 26 and I have used the dial in connection to play Warcraft III online.. What are you on about?

Nothing, I just hate the living shit out of my alterego for the lying and cheating SOB that he is!

Seems like a typical story of you not having achieved anything in life and envy other people.

If your goal still is to hurt NLG, you may want to fold your hand and play the next hand of cards. The cards you're playing are right now are wide open on the table.

March 15, 2018, 10:23:21 AM
What a moron if that is true. The development should be celebrated, what he is telling his own developers is that their work is not appreciated. Over 10000 Twitter followers not getting to see progress.

I was banned on slack for having some negative comments in traders, most of the community is only hanging around because of Malcolm and his work or I would of sold my coins on Nocks immediately after the ban for a loss because I put my principles above someones power trip.
Welcome to the club, you are not the first , and you will not be the last.
Same story again and again

I think the best solution today would be to close the official slack ...
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
New Cryptoworld Order
March 15, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

My goal is not to hurt NLG, my goal is to counter misinformation given by the Gulden Rijkjugend with facts. I do that mostly with my cards open on the table by providing proof to go with my facts.

I don't have any facial hair btw and got laid this morning, but thanks for your concern  Kiss
Activity: 62
March 15, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

New Cryptoworld Order
March 15, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

New Cryptoworld Order
March 15, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

Activity: 408
Merit: 117
March 15, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

Activity: 54
March 15, 2018, 04:57:15 AM
Nice picture. Let's see what the price does when BTC stops dropping, BTC price is slowly increasing.

The change in emotion is funny to watch, though.

I wouldn't mind the price going down further , the devs look like they will be delivering as that was my main concern. I have started buying in small amounts but need to be cautious because the general crypto market is trending down.

By not posting the image on twitter he is benefiting the crypto users and not the mainstream he claims he is after. He is punishing them by not informing them, only when they see the price go up will they inquire. Rijk in open forum says he is for mainstream adoption but he knows the crypto users are his bread and butter. Always look at what people do and not what they say.

Thanks Rijk for putting us crypto users first.  Grin
Activity: 20
March 15, 2018, 04:13:33 AM
Started rebuying Gulden, wish they had posted the sneak preview sooner and I wouldn't of sold in the first place, believe or not it's not that easy to buy a decent bulk amount on bittrex without driving the price up. I don't care if they take another 3 months to release at least I CAN SEE the work is being done.
Activity: 1
March 15, 2018, 02:23:17 AM

Activity: 156
March 15, 2018, 12:41:32 AM

Holy fuck holy fuck. These cunts weren't lying , I am so fucking happy right now!!

Has a release date been given?
no official announcement in slack , or dev.gulden.com

Gulden will be the envy of many when the release comes. Can't believe this work is being done on the QT. Masterful ! Is MaNI doing the UI work?

Thanks for starting the new thread, amazed! I won't be able to find a coin outside the top 20 to beat what Gulden offers in development.

Gulden for me is most likely to become the biggest riser in 2018. I will not be surprised to see NLG among the top 25 in 2018.

I hope so for you , but look in the old thread you will see the same prediction a lot of time for 2017

I saw the news on telegram, what is the reason for the sneak preview not to be announced on Twitter , FB or on the dev site?

On the old slack Rijk said he doesn't do the marketing for gulden, but the above is run by him. Only explanation is he wants to avoid hype and a pump because of the sneak preview.

Activity: 86
March 14, 2018, 11:38:33 PM
Nice picture. Let's see what the price does when BTC stops dropping, BTC price is slowly increasing.

I wouldn't mind the price going down further , the devs look like they will be delivering as that was my main concern. I have started buying in small amounts but need to be cautious because the general crypto market is trending down.
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
March 14, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

Activity: 38
March 14, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

Holy fuck holy fuck. These cunts weren't lying , I am so fucking happy right now!!

Gulden will be the envy of many when the release comes. Can't believe this work is being done on the QT. Masterful ! Is MaNI doing the UI work?

Thanks for starting the new thread, amazed! I won't be able to find a coin outside the top 20 to beat what Gulden offers in development.

Gulden for me is most likely to become the biggest riser in 2018. I will not be surprised to see NLG among the top 25 in 2018.

I hope so for you , but look in the old thread you will see the same prediction a lot of time for 2017

I saw the news on telegram, what is the reason for the sneak preview not to be announced on Twitter , FB or on the dev site?

On the old slack Rijk said he doesn't do the marketing for gulden, but the above is run by him. Only explanation is he wants to avoid hype and a pump because of the sneak preview.
Activity: 146
March 14, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

From today the value is not affected by the picture,but the volume yes ...

Malcolm has done a good job, he is going to be snapped up by ETH , Litecoin or one of the other top 20 coins. Either way he has given Gulden a good head start when it comes out.

Malcolm moving to ETH as they are not winning with Casper is a scenario that must not be dismissed.

He is wasted with a coin that is not part of the top 200. I also notice the Gulden IRC channel is no more.

March 14, 2018, 04:29:25 PM

From today the value is not affected by the picture,but the volume yes ...

Activity: 51
March 14, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

March 14, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

Pages:
Jump to: