Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread - page 75. (Read 14164 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 06:16:40 AM
Thanks to BioMike for opening the new thread.
An openly accessible platform is essential for discussing both positive and negative news.
An approach such as slack, which is more reminiscent of 1984, does not necessarily promote confidence in the product. This is why I definitely prefer this platform here.

I don't know Rijk as a person but is he more extreme left or extreme right when it comes to censorship and his viewpoints?
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
March 13, 2018, 06:13:13 AM
Thanks to BioMike for opening the new thread.
An openly accessible platform is essential for discussing both positive and negative news.
An approach such as slack, which is more reminiscent of 1984, does not necessarily promote confidence in the product. This is why I definitely prefer this platform here.
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
New Cryptoworld Order
March 13, 2018, 05:57:51 AM
Cheers for this new thread!

WE ARE THE RESISTANCE!

legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
March 13, 2018, 05:30:30 AM
I agree with OP. I fully believe in openness at whatever the cost. Because if someone like me can read all of that and somehow still believe in Gulden, then it means the project has people who actually believe in it. I think for an alt like Gulden to have survived for so long and even rise somehow also shows that small but dedicated teams still can make a lot happen. I may never one day be able to use Gulden the way I would like to (until I access the markets in Europe). But that is a hope I like to keep.

All my coins I intend to hold and use properly. Gulden has what so many alts don't. A community that actually uses it!

I've always been open on that Gulden itself is a good thing. I just don't agree with the current course of the dev team. I have peace with that.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 13, 2018, 05:23:17 AM
I agree with OP. I fully believe in openness at whatever the cost. Because if someone like me can read all of that and somehow still believe in Gulden, then it means the project has people who actually believe in it. I think for an alt like Gulden to have survived for so long and even rise somehow also shows that small but dedicated teams still can make a lot happen. I may never one day be able to use Gulden the way I would like to (until I access the markets in Europe). But that is a hope I like to keep.

All my coins I intend to hold and use properly. Gulden has what so many alts don't. A community that actually uses it!
legendary
March 13, 2018, 05:17:12 AM
This is a non-moderated thread, and I intend to keep it that way. People are free to voice their own opinions and facts, always check those facts yourself.

If you're looking for the thread from the Gulden developers, you can find it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gulden-1577392

More will follow here, when I see fit.
legendary
March 13, 2018, 05:02:14 AM
Follow up from thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-gulden-a-good-investment-1495990

I have decided I am going to get this thread locked or deleted because of the false information and accusations against Rijk and the Gulden development team. I originally created this thread to talk about gulden as a investment but it has degenerated into something rather ugly. Please refrain from replying to this thread.

As messy as it looks, I don't agree with you. This thread just shows nicely the psychology around Gulden, which is key in answering the question you set in the first post. I'm not sure to what things you point to about false information, because that's not the same as what some people don't want to hear, Accusations against Rijk and the Gulden team... well, they are grown up enough to defend themselves, no need to nanny them. Did they ask you to intervene, because their egos couldn't stand the free discussion we're having here?

If they would come here and answer questions that people have, we could maybe have a nice conversation here (I think we are all interested in some more in-depth information here). Yet the team decides to hide in their ivory tower because it seems to be afraid for critique.

If this thread closes, another one will start. I'm sure of that.

I just did that.
Pages:
Jump to: