Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread - page 73. (Read 14164 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 02:16:57 PM

Holy fuck holy fuck. These cunts weren't lying , I am so fucking happy right now!!

Has a release date been given?
no official announcement in slack , or dev.gulden.com

Gulden will be the envy of many when the release comes. Can't believe this work is being done on the QT. Masterful ! Is MaNI doing the UI work?

Thanks for starting the new thread, amazed! I won't be able to find a coin outside the top 20 to beat what Gulden offers in development.

Gulden for me is most likely to become the biggest riser in 2018. I will not be surprised to see NLG among the top 25 in 2018.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

Holy fuck holy fuck. These cunts weren't lying , I am so fucking happy right now!!

Gulden will be the envy of many when the release comes. Can't believe this work is being done on the QT. Masterful ! Is MaNI doing the UI work?

Thanks for starting the new thread, amazed! I won't be able to find a coin outside the top 20 to beat what Gulden offers in development.
March 14, 2018, 02:09:10 PM
Moon!!!
keep calm ! it's just a picture ... not the release of 2.0

It's actually more than just a picture. That picture is going to be my early retirement. Soon Moon. Soon Lambo.
Activity: 152
March 14, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
Moon!!!
keep calm ! it's just a picture ... not the release of 2.0

March 14, 2018, 01:57:07 PM
Moon!!!
Activity: 408
Merit: 117
March 14, 2018, 01:46:15 PM
The picture is official! Source is Rijk himself on Slack.
It shows a testwallet with witness wallets on a test environment ( so amount of Guldens are imaginary testmoney only, just to be clear).

There are also more and more rumors on testnodes poping up in real world.

https://twitter.com/guldenbites/status/973957255379943426?s=21
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 01:35:51 PM
This looks like good news, I'll witness on a raspi too as soon as the PoW2 is enabled, already set up and running the node.

For the moment I'm reserved about hyping up on a screencapture it looks valid though.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

March 14, 2018, 01:27:29 PM
Thanks for posting this, I am relieved and satisfied at the same time. Can someone ask the devs if this will include SegSig?

What devices are you guys planning to witness on?
for now it's just a picture , nothing to do with the release ...
I think in the last announcement they confirmed that segsig will be included.
to witness I think the best device is a raspberry regarding power consumption etc.
Activity: 110
March 14, 2018, 01:19:16 PM
Thanks for posting this, I am relieved and satisfied at the same time. Can someone ask the devs if this will include SegSig?

What devices are you guys planning to witness on?
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 01:11:13 PM
Let's place some large sells orders on bittrex to try get more coins before they add this to Twitter and other social media platforms.
March 14, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

Activity: 86
March 14, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

March 14, 2018, 12:37:03 PM
Activity: 110
March 14, 2018, 12:16:43 PM
Thanks Biomike for the PM or I would never have found this new Gulden thread.

Price is looking better then I expected for the lack of proof from the devs. I will buy about 175 000 under 1000 sat to help support the prices. This project still has a good chance at success with or without Rijk.

Selling trend is normal and healthy when there is no concrete proof they actually working on anything. Enjoy picking up the cheap coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
March 14, 2018, 11:25:31 AM
I agree with OP. I fully believe in openness at whatever the cost. Because if someone like me can read all of that and somehow still believe in Gulden, then it means the project has people who actually believe in it. I think for an alt like Gulden to have survived for so long and even rise somehow also shows that small but dedicated teams still can make a lot happen. I may never one day be able to use Gulden the way I would like to (until I access the markets in Europe). But that is a hope I like to keep.

Don't really agree
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 11:22:48 AM
Thanks Biomike for the PM or I would never have found this new Gulden thread.

Price is looking better then I expected for the lack of proof from the devs. I will buy about 175 000 under 1000 sat to help support the prices. This project still has a good chance at success with or without Rijk.

Activity: 86
March 14, 2018, 10:09:30 AM
Where do you forsee the bottom will be for gulden? €0.06 before the despair phase kicks in?

I assume the despair phase would rather being triggered by (missing) new information about dev than a critical value shortfall.

So I expect one of four drop scenarios:
  • Sneak peak is revealed before 25th but doesn't show trustworthy progress.
  • Monthly update gets published somewhen before 25th with empty phrases.
  • Gulden value drops slowly and reaches a critical low before a new announcement is out. Then a load of long time holders start selling to get out even.
  • We reach end of month (lets say 25th) without official news from dev and the lack of trust starts despair phase.

However no idea what the critical value for a mass exodus would be.

The rapid speed these developers are releasing updates has me wondering if they not releasing too fast ?!?! By the time 1 release is out the community hasn't had time to process and they already delivering on another release.
Do you think they should slow down on their development and do more marketing?
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 09:34:03 AM
I'm glad you're back in control of your keyboard.

Dubstep could be but they don't seem to be into speedmetal or progressive rock though.
Activity: 120
March 14, 2018, 09:15:09 AM
Where do you forsee the bottom will be for gulden? €0.06 before the despair phase kicks in?

I assume the despair phase would rather being triggered by (missing) new information about dev than a critical value shortfall.

So I expect one of four drop scenarios:
  • Sneak peak is revealed before 25th but doesn't show trustworthy progress.
  • Monthly update gets published somewhen before 25th with empty phrases.
  • Gulden value drops slowly and reaches a critical low before a new announcement is out. Then a load of long time holders start selling to get out even.
  • We reach end of month (lets say 25th) without official news from dev and the lack of trust starts despair phase.

However no idea what the critical value for a mass exodus would be.

Do the developers also produce dubstep music? They might aim for all four scenarios to get the ultimate drop experience! A lot of dubstep fans would forever be indebted to the gulden developers.
Pages:
Jump to: