Pages:
Author

Topic: NLPool.nl | Dutch Mining pool for high performance mining - page 3. (Read 2534 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 0
Hellow

The income of the XVG fell from 100 to 50 coins. And so holds for a week.
And, what I noticed, come to the pool, the income of 100 coins, a week later 50 coins Smiley
What's happening?

Yesterday we had a bad luck day. The pool is already catching up
Activity: 12
Hellow

The income of the XVG fell from 100 to 50 coins. And so holds for a week.
And, what I noticed, come to the pool, the income of 100 coins, a week later 50 coins Smiley
What's happening?
Activity: 9
i take it back .. not quite sure what i did ,, but all good now
Activity: 20
Whatever it was, things are looking better now  :-)  28+ XVG earned within 24 hrs, I'm happy with that.
Thanks for your efforts keeping this pool alive and stable.
XVG profits seem low today, I'm not seeing my usual 25-30 XVG/day.  Payouts are spread out a lot more.  Just bad luck?

It's bad luck with addition to higher difficulty. Looking at other pools they experience the same. The difficulty for VERGE is rising quickly, so perhaps you should look at SMARTCASH?
Activity: 20
XVG profits seem low today, I'm not seeing my usual 25-30 XVG/day.  Payouts are spread out a lot more.  Just bad luck?
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Well, that's about right.

sgminer -k x16r -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:3636 -u yourwallet -p c=TVN -I 19

Thanks that worked, but as i was only miner was going to take me months to find a block

you need to advertise your pool here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752467.3580 to get hash rate up

Hi

how do you mine Raven x16r on your pool, cant find anything on Page 1 or NLpool website

mine.nlpool.nl:Huh?

example
sgminer -k x16r -o stratum+tcp://yourpool.site:3636 -u yourwallet -p password -I 19

Thanks

Well, that's about right.

sgminer -k x16r -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:3636 -u yourwallet -p c=TVN -I 19
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Hi

how do you mine Raven x16r on your pool, cant find anything on Page 1 or NLpool website

mine.nlpool.nl:Huh?

example
sgminer -k x16r -o stratum+tcp://yourpool.site:3636 -u yourwallet -p password -I 19

Thanks
Come to realice that the provider is the one giving me problems, used my cell wifi just for a test and it did work.
Wonder why would they do that, both ports both coins, YNT XVG

No clue, but good to hear the problem is solved.
Activity: 72
Come to realice that the provider is the one giving me problems, used my cell wifi just for a test and it did work.
Wonder why would they do that, both ports both coins, YNT XVG
Well , if you look at our pool website you see that we are currently @ 17 TH/s stable so i can assure you
There is nothing wrong > www.nlpool.nl

Join out telegram for support and i can check there for you .. perhaps you misspelled something in configuration.

T.me/nlpool
After many hours with no connection I moved to another pool, it Works fine there, same happened for Verge and Yenten, wonder whats going on with Nlpool?
Thank you for reporting this. Yesterday we did a lot of work to make improvements.
As all current blocks are Verge, this is resolved

its working beautifully thank you

Its not working for me, whats going on_
Activity: 69
Thank you for reporting this. Yesterday we did a lot of work to make improvements.

its working beautifully thank you
No, this is actually working like it should now.

People who do not set password c=xvg for blake2s will be set to mine the most profitable.
The pool hops to shileld on / off today because that is more profitable at those moments in time. The rewards
Are converted back to xvg or litecoin , depending on the wallet set.

i am set to C=XVG but realistically the rewards are pitiful in comparison when switching - so if on one rig i normally get 15 XVG a day, im now projecting about 7 if current pool performance is maintained. Certainly not worth the hashing power IMO.

7 XVG blocks in 10 hours, so we now mine shield instead and whilst mining shield we will not pick up XVG blocks as the pool is pointed elsewhere?

look at your "estimate mBTC/Gh/day" - its dropped 75% in 10 hours from 0.04 to 0.01
No, this is actually working like it should now.

People who do not set password c=xvg for blake2s will be set to mine the most profitable.
The pool hops to shileld on / off today because that is more profitable at those moments in time. The rewards
Are converted back to xvg or litecoin , depending on the wallet set.
mine_phun another ddos? not seeing XVG and just the alt coins in the pool for this morning?
Im a twit. Thanks lol
Pages:
Jump to: