Pages:
Author

Topic: NLPool.nl | Dutch Mining pool for high performance mining - page 4. (Read 2534 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 0
Is the pool set up correctly on info coin?  Last night I was the only one mining it and hit 3 blocks but was paid a very small % of the blocks found and then what is my normal % XVG across all Blake 2 coins in info coin.  The blocks of infocoin should be 100 info. 

So are we no longer able to mine a single coin?  Just an algorithm on Blake2?

Is there a way to not auto exchange the coins but add an address that they can be sent to outside of the main mining address? 

I like to collect coins and some of these do also have a POS element.

Thanks

Yes, you were just lucky yesterday night .. however before you also miners were active, so they get their share to.

If you set a infocoin wallet + c=info as password , then you only get infocoin.

Activity: 478
Merit: 125
Is the pool set up correctly on info coin?  Last night I was the only one mining it and hit 3 blocks but was paid a very small % of the blocks found and then what is my normal % XVG across all Blake 2 coins in info coin.  The blocks of infocoin should be 100 info. 

So are we no longer able to mine a single coin?  Just an algorithm on Blake2?

Is there a way to not auto exchange the coins but add an address that they can be sent to outside of the main mining address? 

I like to collect coins and some of these do also have a POS element.

Thanks
We had a DDOS this night ...

Anyway, Fixed / mitigated & off to bed again.

It’s back

No, there are no problems in the pool. Please contact us @ telegram channel to check your config, wallet and ip

nothing has changed on my config and I have been on your pool since launching. See website return below to check on my wallet:

dammit i dont know how to post a picture.

its the same as yesterday:

This Site Cant be reached
mine.nlpool.nl refused to connect
Search Google for mine nlpool nl
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Now i understand Smiley

Just go to www.nlpool.nl and put in your wallet there if you want to see the WWW site and the statistics for your wallet.

Mining you should do at address mine.nlpool.nl

Activity: 69

It’s back

No, there are no problems in the pool. Please contact us @ telegram channel to check your config, wallet and ip

nothing has changed on my config and I have been on your pool since launching. See website return below to check on my wallet:

dammit i dont know how to post a picture.

its the same as yesterday:

This Site Cant be reached
mine.nlpool.nl refused to connect
Search Google for mine nlpool nl
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
So I keep seeing a mix of information on mining Blake2s but getting paid in Litecoin...
What is it - "password x" or "-dpsw c=xvg".

This thread says both, in the first post and later in the thread.  It also says both on the site home page.
But when I first started (using password x) it wasn't working.  And then the text on the home page was changed (only part of it).

So now there is conflicting information all over.  When I tried password x, it wasn't working....

Set a coin when you mine.

Password should be c=xvg  ... you can mine with your LTC wallet.
Activity: 20
So I keep seeing a mix of information on mining Blake2s but getting paid in Litecoin...
What is it - "password x" or "-dpsw c=xvg".

This thread says both, in the first post and later in the thread.  It also says both on the site home page.
But when I first started (using password x) it wasn't working.  And then the text on the home page was changed (only part of it).

So now there is conflicting information all over.  When I tried password x, it wasn't working....

It’s back

It’s back

Mine_phun there is a problem with viewing the wallet. Like the website is down?
IMPORTANT UPDATE 15-3-2018:

As from today we enabled mining with your Litecoin wallet for the Blake2S / Keccak and YescryptR16 coins. Just put in your Litecoin wallet address and use password x and select your algo to mine.
The pool will pay you straight into your Litecoin (Coinbase/GDAX) wallet so you can convert straight to Eur/USD!

See topic start for examples or our website!

Happy mining everyone!
Activity: 12
Very happy to see all is working stable now.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Hi after some advice, mining Yenten with cpuminer-opt/3.8.3.3 and even though its shows below i have shares

Summary   Miners   Shares   Hashrate*   Reject*
yescryptR16   1   1.1776%   -   

Details   Extra   Algo   Diff   ES**   Hashrate*   Reject*
cpuminer-opt/3.8.3.3   c=YTN   yescryptR16   2         

my balance is zero

Name   Immature   Confirmed   Total   Value*
Yenten   
(total pending)            0.00000000 YTN
   Balance                      0.00000000 YTN
   Total Unpaid              0.00000000 YTN
   Total Paid                      0.00000000 YTN
   Total Earned              0.00000000 YTN

using the following command, also i'm not seeing any stats for the last 8 hrs i have been mining

cpuminer-aes-sse42 -t 10 -a yescryptr16 -o mine.nlpool.nl:6333 -u YVrCn67LrWCLB6NgiFdgXFd68UJ9GyS5L5 -p c=YTN --cpu-priority 1

also seeing the below error
2018-03-13 07:31:49] CPU #4: 627 H, 32.11 H/s
[2018-03-13 07:31:48] CPU #2: 647 H, 32.35 H/s
[2018-03-13 07:31:49] Stratum difficulty set to 2
[2018-03-13 07:32:10] stratum_recv_line failed
[2018-03-13 07:32:10] CPU #7: 658 H, 32.84 H/s
[2018-03-13 07:32:10] CPU #0: 639 H, 32.15 H/s
[2018-03-13 07:32:10] CPU #5: 647 H, 32.35 H/s

Thanks

looks like i needed to wait a bit longer now seeing stats and earned

Yenten   
(total pending)   0.65992807         0.65992807 YTN
   Balance      0.00000000 YTN
   Total Unpaid      0.65992807 YTN
   Total Paid      0.00000000 YTN
   Total Earned      0.65992807 YTN
Please put up the scrypt coin info so I can add some hash....

Edit found it.  Anyone have a gridseed bat that works for this pool?
What can I do to reduce percentage of rejected shares? I'm trying to mine Smartcash with Claymore's dual miner 11.3. Miner is up for several minutes, 5 of 9 shares are rejected...

Ping is about 90 ms.

I am not exactly sure why or if it is really why it solved it but when I put all the coin type files in the main file it solved all my rejected issues.
Please put up the scrypt coin info so I can add some hash....
What can I do to reduce percentage of rejected shares? I'm trying to mine Smartcash with Claymore's dual miner 11.3. Miner is up for several minutes, 5 of 9 shares are rejected...

Ping is about 90 ms.

Are you mining dual or single?

When you mine single you should set the difficulty higher ( -m 2 or -m 4)

With claymore there are no options for that afaik ... but as we all experience this problem the amount of submitted shares is equal ... it should not affect your performance.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant

Ping is about 90 ms.
It is pool overhead and a very small part ( like 1 or 2 xvg per month ) so don’t worry about it.

We enabled conversion today and it is running in test mode, so if you mine other coins they should go in your wallet

Could you please check that everything is ok with the pool? It looks like my rig has been mining everything but verge for the last few hours. Here is the link to my wallet https://nlpool.nl/?address=D6y1SSL7XoiHyBKEfcDVhtFxQSfVUtJzgR

Also it would be great if you explain how the conversion works. For instance here is a slice of my earnings for the last 25 minutes https://www.dropbox.com/s/bp0ryg54x30jsgl/coins.png
Could you post the formula or exchange rate you use to convert it to Verge? I'm just curious whether I get the same amount of Verge I should approximately get without conversion. I mean mining Verge only.

I'm sure it's a temporary issue and you will fix it soon but what do you think about adding some info to the UI about what other coins were earned and how they were converted to Verge?

Seems our Verge wallet crashed overnight, and so did our backup wallet. I have to fix this first, and come back later here with explanation and how we will prevent this from happening in the future.

For those who worry .... When Verge is unavailable, the pool will let you mine another coin, and convert that back to Verge for you, so where the plan for redundant wallets failed, the conversion backup plan worked. You didn't lose profit, only i did :S ... i have to convert a hell of a lot of coins back to Verge now ......

Ohh well... Speak soon.

Activity: 2
It is pool overhead and a very small part ( like 1 or 2 xvg per month ) so don’t worry about it.

We enabled conversion today and it is running in test mode, so if you mine other coins they should go in your wallet

Could you please check that everything is ok with the pool? It looks like my rig has been mining everything but verge for the last few hours. Here is the link to my wallet https://nlpool.nl/?address=D6y1SSL7XoiHyBKEfcDVhtFxQSfVUtJzgR

Also it would be great if you explain how the conversion works. For instance here is a slice of my earnings for the last 25 minutes https://www.dropbox.com/s/bp0ryg54x30jsgl/coins.png
Could you post the formula or exchange rate you use to convert it to Verge? I'm just curious whether I get the same amount of Verge I should approximately get without conversion. I mean mining Verge only.

I'm sure it's a temporary issue and you will fix it soon but what do you think about adding some info to the UI about what other coins were earned and how they were converted to Verge?
Pages:
Jump to: