Pages:
Author

Topic: NLPool.nl | Dutch Mining pool for high performance mining - page 5. (Read 2534 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Nice, any other hint to get some more speed out of the G4400? got some i7 Too
Activity: 12
Ok I got it working this is the bat file, seems to be stable, not sure if I can get more out of that, G4400 Pentium

cpuminer-sse2 -t 2 -a yescryptr16 -o mine.nlpool.nl:6333 -u YaQWNazgdxoC9vtgJt7Dmmp1i8mvcf5Ae7 -p c=YTN --cpu-priority 1

Any ways to know wich worker is doing what, identify it?

Will be sending some more your way

You can use c=ytn.workername
Ok I got it working this is the bat file, seems to be stable, not sure if I can get more out of that, G4400 Pentium

cpuminer-sse2 -t 2 -a yescryptr16 -o mine.nlpool.nl:6333 -u YaQWNazgdxoC9vtgJt7Dmmp1i8mvcf5Ae7 -p c=YTN --cpu-priority 1

Any ways to know wich worker is doing what, identify it?

Will be sending some more your way
Activity: 208
stratum+tcp://stratum+tcp:/mine.nlpool.nl:633

It is stratum+tcp:/mine.nlpool.nl:6333  ( Just one time and with an extra 3 on the end )
By the way this is the bar file Im using.

cpuminer-aes-sse42 -t 10 -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp:/mine.nlpool.nl:6333 -u YaQWNazgdxoC9vtgJt7Dmmp1i8mvcf5Ae7 -p c=YTN --cpu-priority 1

This one is an i7
The rigs are Pentiums
I get 

Starting stratum on stratum+tcp://stratum+tcp:/mine.nlpool.nl:633

Stratum connection failed: could not resolve host: stratum+tcp

Any ideas why would not be connecting

Activity: 2
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Any recomendations on wallets for Verge, XVG
https://vergecurrency.com/langs/en/#wallets

Could you provide the instructions to mine Yenten please

Yenten is mined completely OK from it's wallet in solo. You don't need any pool.
It is pool overhead and a very small part ( like 1 or 2 xvg per month ) so don’t worry about it.

We enabled conversion today and it is running in test mode, so if you mine other coins they should go in your wallet
Best mining pool!!! Thanks!  Cool
By the way, last night there was a problem with the coin that I mine. In some case I got Nevacoin total of 0.001191 and then it went back to XVG.
Can I get convert the mined Nevacoin to XVG instead?
Anyway great job guys!
Cheers!

I have the same issue with my wallet https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwaoupztggcj9hm/currencies.png?dl=0
I'm just curious what that means. Does that mean that mining verge blake2s I can accidentally found shares for other blake2s coins? If so, can I withdraw it?

You can mine Yenten with CPUminer-opt.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cpuminer-opt-v3881-open-source-optimized-multi-algo-cpu-miner-1326803

I use the following:

cpuminer --cpu-priority 1 -a yescryptR16 -o mine.nlpool.nl:6333 -u -p c=ytn

Activity: 4
Hello nl.pool I mine Verge at your pool with, the payment its good But if you want to have more miners you need to convert all blake2s earnings from anothers coin in Verge Because a lot of people don't like to mine for nothing... If you resolve this problem i think you can become one of the best blake2s pool. Cheers!
Best mining pool!!! Thanks!  Cool
By the way, last night there was a problem with the coin that I mine. In some case I got Nevacoin total of 0.001191 and then it went back to XVG.
Can I get convert the mined Nevacoin to XVG instead?
Anyway great job guys!
Cheers!
Any recomendations on wallets for Verge, XVG
Activity: 69
Best XVG pool I have used so far, with strong support from the owner.
Tonight we made a small error with restarting wrong server. This caused a switch to neva for about 2 minutes.

Sorry for the inconcience, but all is ok again .. it quickly recovered
Activity: 43
I was about to ask the same thing...I've seen it do random one offs, but it shows me as contributing to the last 7 Neva Coin blocks and no Verge...is my hash rate going to the wrong coin?  Curious sense we don't have an account, only an XVG wallet address that cannot accept other coins ...
Activity: 19
what is wrong with the pool .. I am mining xvg and then .. out of nowhere I am mining nevacoin ?!?!
http://tinyimg.io/i/c3UYDLY.PNG
Thanks for the compliment!  Smiley

We added new coins to the mining pool:

Yenten: CPU mining only. Make more efficient use of your RIG and earn some extra coins with the CPU of your Rig!

LUX : Added on request.

Mincoin : Added on request.
Pages:
Jump to: