Pages:
Author

Topic: NLPool.nl | Dutch Mining pool for high performance mining - page 6. (Read 2516 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 1
i mine XVG since some days at this pool.

Works great, no time outs and fast autom. withdraw.

Cool
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
New Coins added and examples updated for Claymore
Activity: 31
Hello all,

I have not been active here lately and been to busy fixing the problems NLpool, it took a huge amount of time.

We finally managed to bring our new hardware online together with DDOS protection.

Would you guys give us a try please? .. I will keep the fee at 0% until the end of March. After that it will be 0.5%.

For XVG Verge with Blake2s you can use : -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=XVG
For Shieldcoin with Blake2s you can use : -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=XSH

Especially for the people in Holland or near Holland this pool should be nice... it brings low latency and thus less stales, so more shares and profit.

Contact information / settings can be found on our website www.nlpool.nl

up up up! Lets try!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
This belongs in the pools section, not here.
Activity: 208

Welcome to NLPool. NLpool is a Dutch miningpool located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. NLPool is meant and optimised for GPU mining as GPU mining stands for decentralised cryptocurrency with profits for everyone.

NLPool is running a hybrid autoexchange + profitswitching pool. This means you can mine with a BTC or LTC wallet or any wallet as long as the coin is present in our pool. The pool mines the most profitable coins for you and converts these back to your wallet without conversion fees. This feature can boost your earnings with +/- 30% compared to regular yiimp pools!

Our features:
- Approximately 20 - 30% extra profits with custom finetuned profit switching system in the Lyra2Z pool
- Payouts possible in any currency present in our pool (LTC / Smart / XVG / IFX etc.)
- High profits for miners by lowering latency and stale shares
- Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
- High security / DDOS protection with 99% uptime, multiple nodes, loadbalancers and status system
- Professional pool - No un-announced downtime. We care for your profits.
- Hourly payments

Supported Algorithms
- Blake2s
- Keccak (Including Maxcoin & SmartCash )
- Lyra2Z
- Lyra2v2
- X17
- Xevan
- X16S
- X16R
- Hex

During Q4 2018 we are looking for miners to support the X17 and X16 algorithm's. If you can provide us with high hashrate, please contact us for special terms & conditions + a bonus.

Support
Telegram - Telegram
Discord - Discord
Email - [email protected]

* Last updated 3 October 2018
Pages:
Jump to: