Pages:
Author

Topic: [🅰NN] 🅸🅲🅾 YuTü.Co.in: 1st Crypto-commodity 💱 Catering 2 YouTube 📷 Creators - page 11. (Read 12779 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
im a fan of yours bruno, but still gonna need a bit more convincing!

Understand fully, bud. Until then, it's confirmed that Dabs and SebastianJu will be the two escrow agents handling the influx of funds for YuTü.Ço.in's ICO, the procedure of such forthcoming. Forgive me for not revealing the fee structure, of which they're more than free to provide, but I will disclose that they are each receiving a free PÅQ (two minimum based on two ICO funding rounds) in supplementing the agreed upon fee.

Tomorrow, I meetup with The Advisor over lunch, his name declared predicted on the outcome of the discussions and his approval of forwarding it (don't see an issuing at this penning; name has been dropped to Dabs and Ju via PM).

its very confusing cos its not in english

The English translation is almost complete.

SCAM !!!!!! NO WORK DONE BY DEVS ON ANN !!!
Atleast scam professionally

Granted, only hundreds upon hundreds (if not thousands) of hours were put in the near-grammatically correct website depicting the GAWdiose endeavor(s), thus shy of scamming professionally, but please grade us on at least the effort put forth, along with the over 10,000 edits of the website, the proof below depicting the to-date count since Better Delete Revision Manager was installed long after its creation.

Yes, I'm well aware that Leroy Fodor has edited his StakeMiners' website at least three times that number, but I don't possess a B.B.A. from Ohio University like StakeMiners earned, Leroy only earning a business degree from a community college that's a branch of OU.

That said, thank you, UnunoctiumTesticles, for bringing this scam to everybody's attention.

Bruno
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
SCAM !!!!!! NO WORK DONE BY DEVS ON ANN !!!
Atleast scam professionally
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
its very confusing cos its not in english
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
im a fan of yours bruno, but still gonna need a bit more convincing!
Consider my emotions to be elicited, you mad bastard.  Grin  

Im only visiting YuTuHQ, if you have a games room, with a Marshall Long dartboard.

There'll more than likely be a gaming room, with still the possibility of a traditional game room. Sadly, Nashville has a limit as to how big billboards can be in the metropolitan area, thus a life-size Marshall Long dartboard is outta the question. We duly hope that your emotions remain elicit upon reading the clarification.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Consider my emotions to be elicited, you mad bastard.  Grin 

Im only visiting YuTuHQ, if you have a games room, with a Marshall Long dartboard.
I reserve Vietnamese translation for bounty, PM me if im accepted. Thank you!

Added to the list, bud: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17943195

Take a look at the following image gleaned from http://yutu.co.in/faq/ytc-sox-case-study/, then read what follows:

Depicted, albeit arbitrarily contrived, is how a [sampling] list of Lÿnspinz trading shares (yãłtz) of their yAłtçoins might be presented as an overview on our proprietary YTÇ-Sốx exchange site, akin to listed cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap. The third column is the proposed stylized ticker symbol (TiçSÿm) of the respective yAłtçoin, purposely enhancing [marketing] pageantry of TiçSÿms in further evoking select brands.

Again, refer to our Gloššexicőin page if specified terminologies are not yet engrained.

The above was put forth to elicit emotions in seeing how lucrative it could be when participating on YuTü.Ço.in's platform(s) once Beta is released and beyond.

I'm still awaiting final confirmations from SebastianJu and Dabs prior to officially announcing that they are indeed acting as this ICO's escrow agents. Once confirmed, the process for garnering funds will be revealed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I reserve Vietnamese translation for bounty, PM me if im accepted. Thank you!
Activity: 601
joined translation hindia sir

reserved for me?

pliss pm me

thanks

Okay. I assume it's Hindu unless you meant Hindian. Please enlighten me (no pun intended). I'm enlighten: Hindi is reserved by PCindy.

Machina_US has reserved Indonesian.

In the second post of this thread I'm going to list what languages have been reserved for translation by the corresponding user name.

I'll invest just cuz Amelie one of the Designers is cute :p

oke thanks sir pliss waiting my translation hindia
Activity: 535
Interesting, but I still quite don't get what the business model is, or how it works. So YuTuCoin will partner with youtubers and do revenue sharing from their adsense checks??

Adsense is not part of the equation - YuTü.Ço.in et al. is not any ad-based thingy.

YouTube content creators do partner up with YuTü.Ço.in where we turn their brand into a tradable commodity - a crypto-commodity.

Instead of trading faulty branded cryptocurrencies on exchanges, brands of YouTube channels/creators are traded on our transparent exchange - transparent as humanly possible.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Interesting, but I still quite don't get what the business model is, or how it works. So YuTuCoin will partner with youtubers and do revenue sharing from their adsense checks??
I'm pleased to see you launch this project after we talked about it months ago  Grin
Best of luck

Like I told you back then (unless I forgot), this is the greatest innovation since the penny-farthing.

Each PÅQ will be hard-coded with a designated hierarchy ID number - the earlier the PÅQ acquisition, the lower its number. Users with older PÅQs will have the ability to advance position in queue, bumping those directing younger PÅQs toward existing or newly listed Lÿnspinz that are, or will be more advantageous to hash their corresponding yAŁTs (abbr.; not to be confused with yãłtz).

The more astute among us may have already realized the potential of obtaining early numbered PÅQs for the sole purpose of flipping them for a profit on the secondary market, a practice we fully condone, even toying with setting up such a marketplace on our platform, facilitating the efficacious transfer.

That said, feel free to publicly (this thread) or privately (PM) express your intent of obtaining PÅQs upon commencement of accepting funds through our escrowed ICO, whereupon a PM will be send just prior to the official announcement to ensure securing the earliest possible numbered PÅQ.
Activity: 434
I'm pleased to see you launch this project after we talked about it months ago  Grin
Best of luck
Interesting idea. I guess a lot will depend on whether or not you can get good quality channels on board with it.

Thanks to the innovative incentive affiliate program devised, lowly YouTube channel creators will find it advantageous in persuading more paramount creators in becoming Lÿnspinz. The more predominate the creator whom the affiliate obtains, the higher they're rewarded, thus augmenting below-average creators, their scanty revenue stream perhaps only stemming from YouTube's Partner Program.

In turn, an above-average YouTube creator, enjoying a substantial subscription base, will immediately see it's beneficial for them, too, to be an affiliate, easily getting their fellow friend creators in becoming a Lÿnspinz before they do such on their own accord or by another affiliate beating them to it. Lured to money, it'll be hard for creators to turn their backs on a potential lucrative revenue source, especially of one that commoditizes YouTube channel brands that may one day trade shares of their valuable brand on a legacy exchange based in New York and/or abroad, where Millennials may invest in their brands on 401Ks and the like.

It never cost YouTube creators anything to participate in our program because their brand is value enough, thus it's imperative that all participating YouTube creators are 100% protected from ill-intentioned actors to the best of our abilities, hence putting in place the YuTüFoundātion.
So one must be a YouTube creator to be a stake holder in yuto.co.in?
Will you generate earnings from YouTube ads and distribute to your share holders?

This is not an ads-based endeavor, thus no revenue sharing with share holders in that regard.

You don't need to be a YouTube creator to participate in our ICO or anywhere else on our platforms, with the exception of having a YouTube channel to be an affiliate in onboarding viable YouTube creators to become Lÿnspinz. One must be a YouTube creator with subscribers to have their brand commoditized, whereupon hashed shares are distributed accordingly.

More questions and concerns addressed shortly. Meanwhile, it looks like both my anticipated two escrow agents have made their appearance on this thread.

Further, I just got off the phone with Mr. Advisor. No, not a fake advisor advising Respectonomy, but a real person. His name disclosed shortly with kudos from a trusted user on this forum who may or may not make up our Team.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i think u should rename it to

)(_U(.)(.),,[[*&^tu//<<...||||||||||

But if I did, nobody would understand it. Oh wait, that's what you're alluding to. You're such a funny guy.  Grin

Grin Grin
i do like your project

You think you like it now, just wait till the day we [hopefully] procure an abandon prison for YuTübopołis' main headquarters, complete with a grow farm and alpacas, ducks and chickens.

nice. always start with feminized seeds,veg then flower Grin
legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
By the way; I'm turkish and "YuTü.Ço.in" does not mean anything in my language...

Relax  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: