Pages:
Author

Topic: [🅰NN] 🅸🅲🅾 YuTü.Co.in: 1st Crypto-commodity 💱 Catering 2 YouTube 📷 Creators - page 12. (Read 12779 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Interesting idea. I guess a lot will depend on whether or not you can get good quality channels on board with it.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Just an informational post... I will be one of the escrows of this ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So one must be a YouTube creator to be a stake holder in yuto.co.in?
Will you generate earnings from YouTube ads and distribute to your share holders?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
joined translation hindia sir

reserved for me?

pliss pm me

thanks

Okay. I assume it's Hindu unless you meant Hindian. Please enlighten me (no pun intended). I'm enlighten: Hindi is reserved by PCindy.

Machina_US has reserved Indonesian.

In the second post of this thread I'm going to list what languages have been reserved for translation by the corresponding user name.

I'll invest just cuz Amelie one of the Designers is cute :p

This Amelie?: https://www.youtube.com/user/AmyFashionImpact/about
This user use Google translator for he is not even Indian. I have seen his translations they are funniest because he uses online translator Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
i think u should rename it to

)(_U(.)(.),,[[*&^tu//<<...||||||||||

But if I did, nobody would understand it. Oh wait, that's what you're alluding to. You're such a funny guy.  Grin

Grin Grin
i do like your project

You think you like it now, just wait till the day we [hopefully] procure an abandon prison for YuTübopołis' main headquarters, complete with a grow farm and alpacas, ducks and chickens.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

But if I did, nobody would understand it. Oh wait, that's what you're alluding to. You're such a funny guy.  Grin

Grin Grin
i do like your project

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

reserved for me?

pliss pm me

thanks

Okay. I assume it's Hindu unless you meant Hindian. Please enlighten me (no pun intended). I'm enlighten: Hindi is reserved by PCindy.

Machina_US has reserved Indonesian.

In the second post of this thread I'm going to list what languages have been reserved for translation by the corresponding user name.

This Amelie?: https://www.youtube.com/user/AmyFashionImpact/about
Activity: 601
Merit: 250

reserved for me?

pliss pm me

thanks
Activity: 994
Greek translation is reserved for killerjoegreece (request via PM).

Do I hear Swahili?
Keeping an eye on this.Pretty dang interesting.Could be fun too.Im not a youtube creator but I take a look at you tube at least a couple times a day.I never really paid all that much attention to my channel mostly just add things that interest me so I can come back and find it again without haveing to search through everything again.This gives me the incentive to actually take care of my channel.

All you have to do is upload a quick video or two and have at least 10 subscribers (latitude given) to be an affiliate. All an affiliate has to do is convince other channel creators to join our program where you'll earn between 1,562,500 and 7,812,500 shares over the course of ~5.945586 years per YouTube creator (Lÿnspinz) depending on creator's ranking (transparent criteria set by us). Again, shares trade at no less than $0.01 (four decimal places, e.g. $0.0384 - 3.84¢) each on our exchange. You do the math.
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Keeping an eye on this.Pretty dang interesting.Could be fun too.Im not a youtube creator but I take a look at you tube at least a couple times a day.I never really paid all that much attention to my channel mostly just add things that interest me so I can come back and find it again without haveing to search through everything again.This gives me the incentive to actually take care of my channel.
WHICH YOUTUBE CREATORS ARE BACKING YOU RIGHT NOW?

BRB. I need to count.

Back. Okay, I counted. The grand total is zero, but rest assured that that count will double within the next 30 minutes.

Seriously, no YouTubers as of yet, not wanting to contact any prior to dedicating all my energies to YuTü.Ço.in et al. I'm first going to approach YouTubers versed in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies prior to getting at least commitments from others.

You may think that the following is a crazy idea, but I have my sights on this guy - https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsandwolves/about - being the official first Lÿnspinz. Further, if you've perused the website, you may have an inkling as to which YouTuber I have in mind to be our Buddha-esque life-sized statuette, albeit won't be a Lÿnspinz (deceased; sound reasoning for choice).

Are you need local translator sir??? If you need you cam pm me
thanks

What language?

Bulgarian is already formally spoken for by kondiomir via PM, prior via posting his intent on the previous thread of the same name now nuked by my request due to irregularities.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
reserved for purposes of escrow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
Are you need local translator sir??? If you need you cam pm me
thanks
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
WHICH YOUTUBE CREATORS ARE BACKING YOU RIGHT NOW?
ICO price for the coin is $10 for each coin going for only 300 coins to collect $3000 to setup your project with all expenses, so it means that you have done nothing with your expenses and just prepared a roadmap on the paper and what am i seeing that in the roadmap it is only going for all meetups only their is no written about the development of the project. Then how do you think that anyone will invest in this ICO. Can you give more details about how many coins you are going to sell in the market through ICO pre and post.

Coins are not being sold, but PÅQs are, PÅQs having the ability to mine coinage (to put in layman's terms) of each crypto-commodity affiliated with YouTube creators, not the entire universe of YouTube creators.

Yes, the roadmap is lame, but please give me a tad bit of time to enhance it, of which it's 98.6% atop the to-do list.

how much total suply coin dev
and ico price yutocoin 10 dollar is true or not
sugestion if you want ico selling you can use reputable escrow in bitcoin talk, list in here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778

The main two agents I have in mind are on the list. I just PM'ed them in making them aware of this thread. We've talked in the past, with both seemingly onboard, but let's see if anything has changed now that the ICO is live.

The $10 price is correct per purchase of a PÅQ (pronounced pack).

The total supply per yAłtçoin (YouTube creator's crypto-commodity token) is 217,187,500 yãłtz (shares; coinage). 17,187.500 yãłtz per yAłtçoin will be untouched, allocated ONLY to those holding yAłtçoin yãłtz of YouTubers whose channel is deleted or, heaven forbid, met an untimely death (http://youtube.wikia.com/wiki/Deceased_YouTubers), exchanged value-for-value of their choice predicated only on available supply of reserves per yAłtçoin (overall, there'll be more than enough supply).

You guys are back?I remember you guyz run a sig campaign where you promised PAQ to participants and promised to give it when you came back.What happened to it?

Here's the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15574623 All those on the list will be rewarded as promised. A new sig campaign is forthcoming. Everything's cool. Thanks for bringing this up, bud.

What different YuTu Coin and PureVidz  ?
Looking same  Grin but im sure this differ

For one, we're not anonymous. YuTü.Ço.in is not a file sharing thingy. It's a means to commoditize YouTube creators and/or their channels. Fans of YouTubers are already paying moneys toward their favorites on Patreon for nothing tangible in return excepting promises of more videos, newsletters, and the like. With YuTü.Ço.in, the same fans would own shares (layman's terms) of their favorite YouTubers. Instead, or in conjunction of spending $5.00 a month automatically deducted from their credit card for merely the aforementioned, the same one-time $5.00 outlay would purchase 500 shares (if at $0.01 each) that's sure to at least double in price if the YouTube only puts in a little effort in their brand. The same 500 shares' price would escalate even more if of a formidable YouTuber like Kinda Funny, currently #1 on Patreon - https://graphtreon.com/creator/kindafunny - and they're not even one of the top YouTubers, currently ranked 33,807th on Social Blade.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
What different YuTu Coin and PureVidz  ?
Looking same  Grin but im sure this differ
Pages:
Jump to: