Pages:
Author

Topic: No good projects from a long time - page 6. (Read 8258 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
December 25, 2019, 05:54:26 PM
Yeah most projects that pop up in the crypto industry have no real use case to the outside world. Actually the world is not full of ideas but it has rather become full of greedy men who only care about the money they raise for the project and not how to develop the project to the benefit of its community. Becareful with any project that you invest into.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
December 25, 2019, 05:41:46 PM
There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.
But even that is not going so well these days.

Is the world out of ideas or solutions?

It's not that the world is out of ideas or solutions, it is just that we are slowly having the concept in our minds about wonderful solution for the problems we are facing but the challenge for the projects is the successful launch and execution of the ideas because mostly, people are now focusing into the value of the coin from these projects and not the usage itself. Mainly people are focusing on the profit not the idea of the project anymore. There are really a lot of promising projects that offer greater solutions for the problems but people are not noticing it because their eye is already into the profit not the project itself. If we will be mainly focusing on general ideas to offer solutions about the problems, we can create an execute such projects if we do really want. We must just start improving the existing ideas and from those we can create a good project that will provide great solution for the existing problems we have right now.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 25, 2019, 11:13:13 AM
A real project always their have more good idea so don't need long time for successful token sales. I think at this time if a project give proof real and trust developing good speed then their no need long time process.
Yes, good things take time to come and to show us our presence so if the crypto maker is taking time to recover we should not be worry infect we should try to buy more and save. There are some new projects in the market people are not liking them so leave all and just spend your money on well-known projects only they are safer and profitable as compared to old ones, it’s time to keep patience and wait.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
December 24, 2019, 06:53:22 AM
There are many new projects that are promising, potential and with innovative and great ideas. But the problems why these projects are not getting attentions of the investors are that most of investors and bounty hunters are losing their interest in cryptocurrency lately. It is because of the crypto market  crashing. Bittorrent is surely a good project for investment like Ethereum, BNB and bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
December 24, 2019, 04:39:27 AM
The present result is not entirely bad, some projects are struggling to recover and few projects are doing just fine, in no time every thing will turn bullish and only those who lacks patience with miss out, good projects will always come and i am expecting more in 2020
That's right, I also hope that there will be more good projects in the next year, because this year there are very few projects worth participating in, even though there are a number of projects that are struggling to improve themselves this year.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 24, 2019, 04:38:54 AM
The present result is not entirely bad, some projects are struggling to recover and few projects are doing just fine, in no time every thing will turn bullish and only those who lacks patience with miss out, good projects will always come and i am expecting more in 2020
Good project if there's really potential one coming from new created coins will stand up and makes a good outcome while bad projects will ends up doing nothing and die naturally. Everything around this industry have it's own destination, good project will survive while scam and no real usage coins will be doomed away. Best to keep yourself aware and stay away.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
December 24, 2019, 04:32:20 AM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
December 24, 2019, 03:00:48 AM
I think cryptocean very interesting project, but that project very unpopular and i dont know why
Interesting in what ways brother? whether the cryptocean project has many working partners or the project has run their concept very well this year, because I also do not know about the cryptocean project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
December 24, 2019, 02:37:34 AM
the desire to make a new project is certainly very hopeful to be able to achieve success and success, but in the process of making a project has various obstacles and problems that cause the project can not achieve success and success, so that not all projects are not good, however, there are also some projects that have been achieve success and even though price development is not so fast, and maybe it's all caused by price movements that are currently happening in the market.
MRY
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
December 23, 2019, 07:49:51 PM
indeed this is a difficult time for the crypto world, many projects have failed and are still waiting to improve but there are also some that are successful although not many but it's not bad
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
December 23, 2019, 07:36:43 PM
Because before there were not so many different projects and besides there were not so many scammers. So investors were more generous and developers more conscientious. Now it is a completely different situation.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 23, 2019, 06:53:46 PM
Unfortunately, we have not had a good project for a long time. Binance's IEOs make some money. Then they drop their prices. There are constant ups and downs. This market should become a more stable economy.
I think crypto isnt stable and never be stable. This is decentralized market which have no entity to control
even in the thing which controlled, it isnt 100% stable, moreover in this field which isnt controlled

if the indicator of good project is from price, I would say that a few good project
bcz this is bearish market. crypto would be hard to rise
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 23, 2019, 05:14:04 PM
There are some very interesting projects and now we have the emergence of IoT, which is what we need to look for also known as the interconnectivity between different infrastructures that make up for the real smart solutions we are looking for over the next twenty to thirty years. AI, VR and Blockchain are all coming together and will be the basic models for smart cities and environments. So look out for projects like these which use these various layers because this is the future and our tomorrow. There is though more of a lack of solid investment, as too many want to just join and get rich quick for doing nothing in this space. We need more discerning and proper investors coming in who will bother to do their due diligence and also research. We need a combination of good projects along with savvy investors to get this niche working at optimum levels. This is why I fancy a project called EUREKA NETWORK because it's a blockchain that has brought in traditional investors and business people and integrated them in this new blockchain technology, so they know both how to run a business like clockwork in a traditional way and also how to grow into this new technology.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 23, 2019, 04:24:10 PM
I think cryptocean very interesting project, but that project very unpopular and i dont know why
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
December 23, 2019, 03:50:43 PM
There are good and reasonable projects out there all one need to do is to check road map, follow team and Community, check exchange etc to know more
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
December 23, 2019, 01:42:00 PM
i'm sure it's all just about time because after the market crashes many projects fail so there is nothing more to do to grow faster, and when the project can survive even though the price is broken but at least when the project can still survive so far they also have a chance to grow when a strong bullish trend will happen later
the project is still going well, which makes the price destroyed due to the high dominance of bitcoin, therefore the price of altcoin is also slumped, so don't blame the project, projects in the top 100 coinmarketcap are still good
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
December 23, 2019, 01:30:29 PM
i'm sure it's all just about time because after the market crashes many projects fail so there is nothing more to do to grow faster, and when the project can survive even though the price is broken but at least when the project can still survive so far they also have a chance to grow when a strong bullish trend will happen later
falling prices of those projects that are already listed on major exchanges give us a unique opportunity to buy such coins at low prices. projects lose a huge amount of their value due to price manipulation of their tokens, but this does not mean that these projects are bad. it’s just that the market situation doesn’t allow them to be safe.
Today, investors are very sluggish to invest their money in new projects, but nonetheless, I believe that each project can develop even thanks to its team.  Each investor and user who owns the tokens of any of the companies will be able to see the real value exactly when the project is implemented and will work in practice.  It is after this x that the project will receive maximum support from investors, as well as get a lot of interest in its cryptocurrency market from other cryptocurrency users.  On this basis, not only the lack of large investments affects the prospects of the project, but also the professional actions of the team, which should work on the project, and not think about profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 23, 2019, 12:38:09 PM
falling prices of those projects that are already listed on major exchanges give us a unique opportunity to buy such coins at low prices. projects lose a huge amount of their value due to price manipulation of their tokens, but this does not mean that these projects are bad. it’s just that the market situation doesn’t allow them to be safe.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
December 23, 2019, 12:25:38 PM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
December 23, 2019, 12:19:14 PM
our project with the name of DOGEM needs of more investors as preparing chance to enter with the terms of ICO or IEO to follows as works with the completion of the jobs of development with the online social communication application to offers service for pupils of indonesia only.

please support us with $4000 if from indonesia
i should gives of 2014 in year of 2022/4

Pages:
Jump to: