Pages:
Author

Topic: No good projects from a long time - page 2. (Read 8258 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
February 02, 2020, 09:18:26 AM
Actually the overall market is in recession and good projects usually need a good time to launch like if market is flourishing then good projects come because good projects usually incurs huge setup costs and that's why good market conditions suits good projects for being launch.
Activity: 267
Merit: 7
February 02, 2020, 08:37:52 AM
Good projects really have a lot, but it seems that many investors who have lost faith in this market have left, you can when the price of bitcoin dropped from 20k to 3k, and started to appear more projects. fraud, investors are also more careful, so there are many good projects but have not attracted much investment, so the development is still slow
Activity: 163
Merit: 6
February 02, 2020, 08:26:46 AM
Here is not we could not say that good project coming in market, But this is true that more than 90% new projects are coming are Scam or have not great idea for the project
but in both situations we are unable to find a good project. But other 10% some impressive coins are introducing by the companies are in doubt position and could not seek any attention due to fake or poor project in large number. So if we can do some research in depth here is still some great project with real market.

So this is quite true this season in not good for potential platform but later on real project will make their impact on market.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
February 02, 2020, 07:51:35 AM
This year I hope there more new and good projects will be relase and new coin will be potential will be listed on the market.
Many projects was failed ans scam because of the scammer and failed and lazy developer and team.
The best year for the projects like ICO is the 2017 when most of the ICO are became successful and the worst year was 2018 and I hope it will broke this year 2020.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 02, 2020, 07:20:35 AM
Well, since you chose a signature campaign this project, in addition to hopes, you were guided by some other conclusions. I would be curious to hear what your choice is based on. Since there are not many good projects now and I would not like to miss them.
Yes no one knows if the project is good or not because there are so many fake projects that made all participants disheartened so they are no longer investing but if we will make research we can find so many promising those fake and scam projects. In the beginning, many projects end but some remain so we should be careful and not invest in any new projects without proper satisfactory research.
You have been in the crypto world for a long time, judging by the date of registration on this forum, so it seems to me that over the past time you should have formed certain algorithms for analyzing projects and identifying unscrupulous ones among them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 01, 2020, 01:15:18 PM
To make something beneficial, enormous endeavors and a craving to work are required. What's more, presently it's simpler for designers to make some similarity to a decent venture with promising possibilities and leave with what they have the opportunity to assemble from new investors . One sheer extortion. Nothing qualified to discover.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 01, 2020, 01:11:33 PM
If I could remember very clearly there are loads of bad projects and scam projects in this forum starting from 2018 and 2019, it seem it's all down now probably because fake projects aren't making lots of money from investors anymore, investors are now smarter lol 
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
February 01, 2020, 12:02:16 PM
Already we have enough projects that have products, team, community and listed on exchanges, so why everyone is still looking for something new? Why altcoins that are older are said to be old with odl not working technology, not popular, simply dead. For me it is one of the biggest mistake. Ethereum is a good example. They have slow development even they have thousand active developers, so where is the problem? To stay decentralized and pretty safe you need to slow down and test everything before you publish it.  Wink
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 31, 2020, 01:39:06 PM
2020 does not please crypto enthusiasts. In January of this year I could not find worthy projects in the bounty campaigns of which I could take part, about projects for investment and nothing to say - they are not. I hope in February the situation will change at least somehow.
The situation in the bounty campaign market is constantly getting worse and making money is becoming very difficult. no need to hope that there will be major changes in February. It’s best to look for other ways to make money right now. new projects do not become successful and they understand that now it makes no sense to launch new ones because they cannot find investments.
The situation will change in any case, if we talk about cryptocurrencies in General. In any case, they will be recognized and will be involved in global trade. But how bounty campaigns evolve in this situation is still unclear to me. But the fact that it will be possible to earn on cryptocurrencies in the future does not cause me any doubts.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
January 31, 2020, 01:04:47 PM
Yes year 2019 was not good specially for new projects. Many turned out to be scam and many failed to raise enough funds for their existance.
I saw one project which is still doing good(technical development perspective and not price perspective). It is MultiVAC. Let's see how it goes for this year.
but precisely such a situation allows us to see projects that are truly serious about their development and projects that will only seek their benefits. even some projects that have been successful in the year before are also many that can not develop and may be dead now.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 3
January 31, 2020, 12:36:34 PM
Yes year 2019 was not good specially for new projects. Many turned out to be scam and many failed to raise enough funds for their existance.
I saw one project which is still doing good(technical development perspective and not price perspective). It is MultiVAC. Let's see how it goes for this year.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
January 31, 2020, 12:21:10 PM
There are already a lot of good projects in crypto. So hard to invent something new. And ico hype are gone, so to collect money is also hard
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 31, 2020, 12:02:39 PM
Investors are being mindful on what they are going to invest to because or what happened last 2018 that almost all of the altcoins is scam and no one has given a chance to be able to earn by it. As of now, they do not want to invest on those projects anymore because they are now traumatize by what happen to them.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
January 31, 2020, 12:00:05 PM
There are a lot of good projects in this space one just have to take his time to make proper research to figure it out.

Exactly mate! All it requires is proper research of both new and existing project,  it is not good to generalize base on the current state of the market,  it is highly saturated with not too good project for now, that can be corrected in due time because certainly there will be sanitization and bad project will slowly die off leaving only the strong and dedicated project behind,
Besides, i believe 2020 will open doors for new  project to flourish, btc halving is close and price is expected to spike and so will be the influx of new project and hopefully most will be good ones.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 31, 2020, 05:57:22 AM
There are a lot of good projects in this space one just have to take his time to make proper research to figure it out.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
January 30, 2020, 06:44:31 PM
I also hope so because the project at the beginning of this year was not very convincing, but before participating in one project it would be great if we see the team that would handle the project.
seeing the team for now is no guarantee that the project will be successful, because I often see projects that have a very good team but in the end the project is not able to develop even left by the team
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
January 30, 2020, 01:37:19 PM
It's understandable because investors had enough investing in this kind of projects investors prepare to invest in more stable coins because it's more profitable that way than investing in a new coins that brought nothing into their pocket, and besides majority of new projects now are just copy paste of old projects
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 30, 2020, 01:10:03 PM
Bittorent did not work well to this day, but can be said to be profitable for those who had invested when the Bittorent project was registered at Binance at the time. for now I don't see ICO projects that are worth investing in but I still believe that there are still good projects out there.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
January 30, 2020, 01:07:54 PM
2020 does not please crypto enthusiasts. In January of this year I could not find worthy projects in the bounty campaigns of which I could take part, about projects for investment and nothing to say - they are not. I hope in February the situation will change at least somehow.
The situation in the bounty campaign market is constantly getting worse and making money is becoming very difficult. no need to hope that there will be major changes in February. It’s best to look for other ways to make money right now. new projects do not become successful and they understand that now it makes no sense to launch new ones because they cannot find investments.
Without investors supports the project will only turned to nothing, it's hard to find those potential projects so best to move forward and find
other sources on how you'll be able to manifest succeeding to divert your time and money with any investment forms that will give you good
value of growth and profits.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
January 30, 2020, 12:35:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: