Pages:
Author

Topic: No good projects from a long time - page 3. (Read 8258 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 30, 2020, 11:51:48 AM
2020 does not please crypto enthusiasts. In January of this year I could not find worthy projects in the bounty campaigns of which I could take part, about projects for investment and nothing to say - they are not. I hope in February the situation will change at least somehow.
in 2018, the decline in project quality has been seen, and in 2019, it can be seen that only a few percents of 100 percent of projects have quality. however, this year has just begun, and I hope this year a quality project will emerge along with the recovery of crypto conditions. I hope Buyanylight is one of them.
Well, since you chose a signature campaign this project, in addition to hopes, you were guided by some other conclusions. I would be curious to hear what your choice is based on. Since there are not many good projects now and I would not like to miss them.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
January 30, 2020, 09:16:11 AM
2020 does not please crypto enthusiasts. In January of this year I could not find worthy projects in the bounty campaigns of which I could take part, about projects for investment and nothing to say - they are not. I hope in February the situation will change at least somehow.
I also hope so because the project at the beginning of this year was not very convincing, but before participating in one project it would be great if we see the team that would handle the project.
it is difficult to predict new projects that will survive and develop in the long run. most of them like dead and no more updates after the first year the platform is run. but some are serious and continue to run updates and collaboration with other platforms. although there is no market effect, the renewal and performance shown by the team can still maintain the trust of the community.
Activity: 560
January 30, 2020, 09:09:17 AM
I also hope so because the project at the beginning of this year was not very convincing, but before participating in one project it would be great if we see the team that would handle the project.
Activity: 394
Merit: 14
January 30, 2020, 02:42:29 AM
There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.
But even that is not going so well these days.

Is the world out of ideas or solutions?
The thing is that many ICO, STO and IEO came to the market just to earn as much as possible.Only a few startups are really ready to make a technology product with in long-term perspective.That's what you need to pay attention to.In 2017 and 2018, there were many ideas for introducing blockchain into everyday life,but it still remained an idea.I think that the market will soon improve and we will see only strong projects with a strong team.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 29, 2020, 01:16:33 PM
in 2018, the decline in project quality has been seen, and in 2019, it can be seen that only a few percents of 100 percent of projects have quality. however, this year has just begun, and I hope this year a quality project will emerge along with the recovery of crypto conditions. I hope Buyanylight is one of them.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
January 29, 2020, 01:10:13 PM
I think there are good projects,
they don’t start the project, because there are a lot of scammers and there are no investments, maybe they are waiting for some changes,
because I would do just that, tracking statistics on investments in ICO projects,
and wait for a better time to start the program.
I also agree with your opinion. Good ICO projects will still be. Now is just a very bad time to start a new project. They expect the right time, the rise of the cryptocurrency market and, possibly, some regulation of fundraising in the ICO or IEO format by the states in order to avoid such a high level of fraud among these projects. The situation will definitely change for the better.
the trend can indeed help ICO or IEO investment growth but it seems that for ICO it will be difficult to regain trust. but if the trend returns then I am pretty sure that the fraud project might come back again but maybe the level will be more difficult, especially for IEO in large exchanges.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
January 29, 2020, 01:06:23 PM
they don’t start the project, because there are a lot of scammers and there are no investments, maybe they are waiting for some changes,
because I would do just that, tracking statistics on investments in ICO projects,
and wait for a better time to start the program.
I also agree with your opinion. Good ICO projects will still be. Now is just a very bad time to start a new project. They expect the right time, the rise of the cryptocurrency market and, possibly, some regulation of fundraising in the ICO or IEO format by the states in order to avoid such a high level of fraud among these projects. The situation will definitely change for the better.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
January 29, 2020, 12:21:43 PM
Indeed. If scammers didn't trick every investors and bounty hunters, i think there are a lot of successful and great projects nowadays that the world of cryptocurrency will much safer that no people will be scared or afraid from investing their in new projects and cryptocurrency.
If majority of the projects that came out was designed to make the developers money by providing empty promises then there will be a time when no one will spare the risk to invest in those projects and the entire market should be regulated to weed out the scammers and if that happens then we might see a resurrection.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 29, 2020, 12:09:01 PM
Activity: 664
January 29, 2020, 10:49:50 AM
good project and have a very dedicated team I'm sure there is still up to now, but investor confidence has been greatly reduced, because there are too many scams on new projects and projects that are expected to have good potential are even destroyed in the middle of the road. I hope that ICO's heyday will return again as before.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
January 29, 2020, 10:01:22 AM
Is the world out of ideas or solutions?

The idea and solutions is overflowing, however this idea and solutions are being used for illegal activities. a lot of projects have that idea and solutions that might solve the current and future problems, but they make investors lost their trust for crypto because of this scam doings. if there are projects that will make people's trust back again I think those golden days in 2017 and 2018 will happen again.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
January 29, 2020, 09:57:11 AM
<~~~~~>

Agree with you, we have had good projects from last year, but many couldn't recognized them as such. Many enthusiasts in thus industry thought that, projects that are good should be able to make an investor rich on a short term, but I said NO. Good projects will always required an investor to invest on a long term before profit can be taken.
investing in ICO is very bad, it has been proven that in 2018-2019 many ICOs have died and are fraudulent, I understand the situation makes people no longer believe, and finally IEO comes, with the new system it makes people want to try it and succeed
Activity: 560
January 29, 2020, 09:29:57 AM
I think you need to look harder mate, there is so many quality projects that are launched last year. They are just quiet on their developments and didn't much work on their marketing yet. But I conclude that quality projects right now keep on coming especially the battle on layer 2 solutions are heated up, almost new projects offer this solution since Matic make a remarkable development.
maybe they should choose the right people for the project, because right now there are many projects that can't be said to be successful. so we have to be able to choose the right project with a team that can develop the project .
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
January 29, 2020, 08:49:55 AM
Continue failure of ico projects since 2018  investors avoid to invest in ico projects.There are some reasons failing of projects and one of them reason is scam projects qunatity,There are many investors victims of scam projects and moatly new investors avoid to invest again.Another reason may be government dont encourage the ico projects and there is no any surety inveators capital.So if new ico projects team consider the surety of capital of investor it will capture many investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
January 29, 2020, 07:45:34 AM
I think you need to look harder mate, there is so many quality projects that are launched last year. They are just quiet on their developments and didn't much work on their marketing yet. But I conclude that quality projects right now keep on coming especially the battle on layer 2 solutions are heated up, almost new projects offer this solution since Matic make a remarkable development.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
January 29, 2020, 07:40:23 AM
<~~~~~>

Agree with you, we have had good projects from last year, but many couldn't recognized them as such. Many enthusiasts in thus industry thought that, projects that are good should be able to make an investor rich on a short term, but I said NO. Good projects will always required an investor to invest on a long term before profit can be taken.

but not all investors see it that way, they believe a project should be able to give return of investment within the shortest possible time, they fail to realize this not 2017 when virtually all project experience a spike in price whether good or bad, that time have long gone, now project needs to really work hard to gain value in price, i.e they need to be able to offer something real attached to their token/coin or a have very excellent idea that will benefit people, and time is required for this to happen.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
January 29, 2020, 05:22:25 AM
<~~~~~>

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
January 29, 2020, 05:01:20 AM
Times have changed , investors are now more careful on what to invest into. Unlike before that people just invest into any project they see and wait for profit. There are still good project, but you have to he 100% real and ready before you can start up any new project.
This is all due to the large number of ICO scams that carry the majority of investors' money, if everyone does not try to cheat investors, certainly the event will not be like now
But that would not stay forever, the market will change when there's a bull run and I am sure with that.

What we are waiting now is the new bull run, yes, we might not see an ICO anymore but people will once again invest, this time in IEO.
With that, legit altcoins will eventually rise because when there is a FOMO, no legit project that will be left out.
Activity: 115
Merit: 4
January 28, 2020, 10:45:12 PM
Look at projects like TemTum

A fully deployed mainnet, listed on coinall and liquid, mobile apps and mou`s with serious industry and countries - all done without an ieo or ico - it was privately funded to 10m by the founders !

Don’t take risk on projects that claim to solve issues without any product - pick a fully deployed project based on 7 years of phd work !
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 28, 2020, 09:39:28 PM
I guess we need some sort of new hype around the whole world to have good projects as well as the bad ones as well. Unfortunately right now people are really not interested in all the projects there is and in case they do get interested %90+ of them turn out to be fails or scams, not because they set out like that but if you are a new coin that doesn't have any decent community behind it, how could we assume they could ever be any good? Thats the thing about new projects, it requires baby like care and if community doesn't show it unfortunately they will definitely fail.

Yes, their are some very good projects, but not so many. One of this project is https://windingtree.com/ - $lif. Big news  will get announced in March/April. The ceo will have 2 speaks, 1 in february and 1 in march. You can check for proofs easily yourself. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPWskHmX4AAv2R8?format=jpg&name=medium

It is actual only listed on idex, but it has very big partners. To name few partnerships:

- Lufthansa
- Nordic Choice Hotels
- Etihad Airways and much moree...

Just check their whitepaper/website/twitter to see what they plan

When this token hits binance, it will EXPLODE.
Pages:
Jump to: