Author

Topic: 💰🔥【NO ICO!!!】✅5 WEEK BOUNTY✅35K ETH Raised⛓UChain⛓Brought to you by g0blin - page 239. (Read 43111 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! We need products and ideas! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world! Good luck!!!
Activity: 29
honest opinion is- u  have a lot of potentional and good oportunity for growing extremley
Activity: 6
This is a potential project. It will grow strongly in the future. The value of the token will grow strongly. Bring profits to investors

Activity: 25
Seriously one of the best bounty registration processes I’ve been involved with. Very slick. Exciting times....
Activity: 23
Well done! This project very great , i can imagine It is the future for all.
Activity: 168
Project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! We need products and ideas! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world! Good luck!!!
Activity: 118
i'm registered for bounty and airdrop but this is a great project with more chance of success. congratulations
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
Excellent progress in this lul of a time for new ICOs, speak volumes for itself..Happy to be a part of it.
Activity: 78
#Proof of Authentication
Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/truongtronghuu2
Twitter followers: 2281
Audit Twitter : https://www.twitteraudit.com/truongtronghuu2
ERC20 wallet: 0xa349935a52ccf703741932ddf26797a6ee2c648d

Twitter Campaign
Activity: 896
Great concept with good support. I have the positive feeling about your project, Wish you good luck.
Activity: 46
Wow, what's a great project! You have a strong team and a huge of fan
I go through the registration process, everything goes very smoothly.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
A good name is better than gold.
No crowdsale, yet this huge progress. I'm amazed!
Activity: 45

Uchain is the first public infrastructure blockchain specifically designed for a global shared economy. Along with other shared economic enterprises, Uchain aims to build its basic blockchain network to address current issues of data trust and abuse. Implementing APIs and SDKs provided by UChain, all business-to-business publishers can release their own tokens and build their applications on UChain, which together make UChain a lifecycle. I really liked the idea of ​​this project ... had to say it was too good..team is the experience team in the fields..I'm sure that what team made strong development projects in the period of Blockchain
Activity: 136
The loudness and the very great hype I am getting about this project is making me so excited to be a part of it. Good work guys
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
#Proof of Authentication
Twitter Account: https://mobile.twitter.com/cryptosrilanka
Twitter followers: 5800
ERC20 wallet: 0xdf3De0E457B40D4D6dC2fcd47A583976E46689e7
Activity: 6
One of the most innovative idea and also a great team
Activity: 42
Very good and promising project, i will follow it!
Good Luck to the team!
Jump to: