Author

Topic: 💰🔥【NO ICO!!!】✅5 WEEK BOUNTY✅35K ETH Raised⛓UChain⛓Brought to you by g0blin - page 242. (Read 43111 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This looks like a promising project, glad to be on board. The future is here already.
Activity: 154
I would like to thank the team for this awesome opportunity given to the Uchain community to earn tokens for completing tasks.
Activity: 213
 This platform could be a prime example of what a future crypto-world may appear as if. so as for cryptocurrency to select up huge adoption, within the long-standing time, a range of use cases and price propositions is critical
Activity: 9
This is brilliant I like the idea of this project and this bounty too
Thanks all
Activity: 5
I have a good feeling about this.
Good luck all the way.
😁😁😁😁😁
Activity: 114
this is very good project. I hope this project will be success
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
The program is amazingly organized. Wish best to the project!
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
Activity: 8
I saw this project when a colleague share it with me and I must say, it impressive. First public infrastructure block chain built specifically for global economy sharing. Wow I love it and kudos to the  brains behind it.
Activity: 73
Read about this project from one of my friends article, pretty interesting!! Wish you luck. We believe you will succeed. Very good project
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bridgex.network
Let's wish good luck to UChain! I'm glad to take part in the campaign Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
Hello, everybody!
Glad to participate in the Campaign!
Activity: 69
et's wish them luck, I'm sure that they will succeed! Strong team and huge idea. This project deserves attention also to investors who are looking for projects with a good reliability and profit!
Activity: 12
UChain is the first public infrastructure blockchain specifically designed for the global sharing economy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Awesome project. I'm surprised. In the bounty campaign will be a lot of participants. The project is very popular. i hope this project will be success
Activity: 47
UChain is the first public infrastructure blockchain specifically designed for the global sharing economy.
Activity: 46
I read about your project in internet and I see enough hype that curioused me.
So I'm here to understand more about
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Amazing that for once there is a project that is running a bounty campaign with a fixed amount of tokens that will be paid to the participants. Great idea to first secure funds, and then expand the community by launching a bounty campaign! Best of luck for UChain!
Activity: 5
Nghiêm túc là một trong những quy trình đăng ký bounty tốt nhất mà tôi đã tham gia. Rất trơn. Thơi điểm thu vị....
Jump to: