Author

Topic: 💰🔥【NO ICO!!!】✅5 WEEK BOUNTY✅35K ETH Raised⛓UChain⛓Brought to you by g0blin - page 243. (Read 43111 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 251
seem like a great project, I am very happy to support UChain with signature compaign .
thanks you UCHAIN for the bounty
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Very good and promising project, i will follow it!
Good Luck to the team!
Activity: 2
Very good and promising project, i will follow it!
Good Luck to the team!
Activity: 7
Sharing is the new philosophy of economics. Uchain brings hi-tech blockchain solution to meet all the challenges of sharing economy. It's definetly a blockchain the world really needs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 154
hard cap is quite nice in my opinion. This will be one of the best in 2018 i believe.
Activity: 1
Really liked the project!
Good advisors (APEX and Red Pulse CEO), good bonus programs
I pass registration for participation in the project !!!
Activity: 82
One of the best project in 2018, I'm fully support you guy. Keep it going!!
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
Interesting company, great team. We have been waiting for this project for a long time, I wish you productive work and good results.
Activity: 168
The best bounty registration process I have ever participated in. I am very happy about your campaign. But why not have Facebook in Social Media Bounty?
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
Really great project and awesome bounty hosted by g0blin. I'm very optimistic about the big future for this project.
Activity: 13
Am very sure this project will yearn good result after going through it, continue the great work
Activity: 13
I love the atmosphere here, I wish to see this project to be a successful one
Activity: 64
Having raised such amount of Ether in this project, I now have more confidence in this project that it will be a huge success.
I also like the idea of No More ICO but giving the remaining Tokens in Bounties. Kudos to the solid team behind this project
Activity: 33
I'm highly highly priced of this project. Project will generate a new network network. Congratulate the project health and success team.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Arabic Translation
  MEW 0xfc010988c0fe37eC71b8892c1b71908ba81C7Dd5
  Telegram @insanid

Unfortunately I didn't manage to take part in ICO, thanks team for letting us to do bounty. Btw guys there is an error when I try to join signature campaign and copy code for Hero member, could you please assist? Error is as follows -INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1). Thanks.

At me too such problem.
Activity: 42
Am optimistic about this project. I read about your project in through your whitepaper and I see enough hype and am enthused. For now, my fingers are crossed! I wish you guys the best.
Activity: 1
Activity: 112
thank for airdrop and bounty - I joined airdrop and now I will join bounty campaigns
Jump to: