Author

Topic: 💰🔥【NO ICO!!!】✅5 WEEK BOUNTY✅35K ETH Raised⛓UChain⛓Brought to you by g0blin - page 245. (Read 43111 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I think this is a good project going places, having read about it i am convinced about the outcome
Activity: 38
without chance to jion the ICO, so I find a chance here
Activity: 38
I studied your project and completely passed WL and KYC, was going to participate in the ICO. You canceled it, so I will participate in the bounty, thank you for the opportunity!
Activity: 6
Bitcointalk Name: phuoc109
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/phuoc109-2237637
Telegram: @phuoc109
Ethereum address: 0x3c18AeFa2044D917b4F98E975fad3F9a56580A1E
email: [email protected]
Activity: 3
This is a very prominent project, I hope that it will grow strongly in the future
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
One of my favorite projects in the last six months! Guys, I wish you good luck in conquering the cryptocurrency space and of course I'm IN!  Cool Cool
Activity: 4
Very good  project, i will follow it!
Good Luck to the project!
Activity: 1
Very pespective project, hope it will be growth!
Good Luck to the team!
Very good and promising project, i will follow it!
Good Luck to the team!
Activity: 15
Great Airdrop. I hold project will develop successfully
Activity: 5
UChain, everyone can release their own tokens and create their applications over the UChain network, making UChain a global ecosystem. This is amazing
Activity: 20
This is a Team that knows their way around the Crypto World and is solving major problems... I'll be following closely
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Mates, this is a very happy news!! Devs, thanks for launching bounty, I did not EXPECT to PARTICIPATE! Such amazing project! Wow! Cheesy
Activity: 29
Goal driven and super unique project... Top notch.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Uchain is a serious project, a powerful team is behind it! I'm sure, the next generation Distributed smart network blockchain for the sharing economy will be a success!
Activity: 1
Я дyмaю, чтo кoмaндa oчeнь мнoгo paбoтaлa. Я yвepeн в бyдyщeм этoгo пpoeктa. Этo бyдeт зaмeчaтeльнo.
Jump to: