Pages:
Author

Topic: No knowledge is lost. - page 4. (Read 1311 times)

Activity: 551
Merit: 100
June 11, 2019, 09:22:46 AM
Without knowledge in cryptocurrency will always lead to failure and disappointment,so before you start investing and doing cryptocurrency project promoting you must study first the pros and cons so you will have idea in what way you will handle the risk in the cryptocurrency.Be wise as always dont be afraid to make mistakes here ,all of us in the first time here made mistakes also and this will lead us to successful journey in cryptocurrency.
MIstakes is normal. without making mistakes, people do not advance in any business. People who make no mistakes just do nothing
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
June 11, 2019, 09:16:04 AM
Yes bro I think knowledge is power. But knowledge is rellay lost. Because there are many projects are not success. So ICO price looking very poor now. So market condition is not good. Project management system very difficult.
knowledge is not power. Strength is the knowledge that is combined with practice. because if knowledge does not apply - they are useless
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 11, 2019, 09:02:41 AM
Without knowledge in cryptocurrency will always lead to failure and disappointment,so before you start investing and doing cryptocurrency project promoting you must study first the pros and cons so you will have idea in what way you will handle the risk in the cryptocurrency.Be wise as always dont be afraid to make mistakes here ,all of us in the first time here made mistakes also and this will lead us to successful journey in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 501
Merit: 0
June 11, 2019, 08:37:20 AM
Yes bro I think knowledge is power. But knowledge is rellay lost. Because there are many projects are not success. So ICO price looking very poor now. So market condition is not good. Project management system very difficult.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 11, 2019, 08:22:09 AM
Exactly. No knowledge is really a lost becauae for example, if you really dont have a knowledge and you were entering a crypto worls its really a lost for you like you are just wasting your time here without any good basis into what project you might in. So for me, if you dont have enougj knowledge basically you will fall into a bad projects and get nothing from it. But if you have knowledge it will definitely leads you into projects that is good like the dencoin tokens which can give you a really good future investment.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
June 11, 2019, 06:55:09 AM
Please my fellow crypto friends I need answers badly about ICO and none ICO projects . my question to you all is
Why are projects with NO ICO always do better than the ones who were actually funded from ICO ? Projects with no funds or whatso ever should be the ones facing what ICO projects are facing excluding scams ones
Projects with no ICO are usually premined coins, and they have their fund already to do so, so they are not after the money completely, but after the use of blockchain technology to make their project successful. Most companies you see conducting ICO has never in their life touch such amount of money.

Many of them just fell like trying it which they get successful and really doesn’t know how to handle the fund or how to continue with the project, so they end up preferring to go with the money and the ones that have little conscience will join and exchange for few people to still benefit before going away. I think the money is the main issue here why some of these ICO projects don’t perform well.
Activity: 630
June 11, 2019, 02:48:13 AM
The original bitcoin did not go through an ico and is the most successful project. However, looking at record breaking fundraisers like eos and tezos they are doing very well
Activity: 1050
June 11, 2019, 02:41:02 AM
Please my fellow crypto friends I need answers badly about ICO and none ICO projects . my question to you all is
Why are projects with NO ICO always do better than the ones who were actually funded from ICO ? Projects with no funds or whatso ever should be the ones facing what ICO projects are facing excluding scams ones

Actually not quite right. A legit funded project ICO will have quick rate to developing because the funds.
Self funded project will running slowly because limited funds they can use.
But the problem is, there were many scam funded projects, and resulting other legit project difficult to raising funds.
and this is what makes investors confused. with the existence of fraudulent projects funded, making investors look positively towards the project and eventually they are caught in a fraud

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 11, 2019, 02:38:10 AM

Are you saying direct sell tokens into market!! if so i think you are in wrong position. From ICO investors can know projects roadmap and portfolio. So that they can agree to invest here. But if you don't create ICO no body will know your tokens and scammers will do frued here. So i think you are in wrong concepts.

If you are looking on RavenCoin project, you will understand community project concept. Its no premine and no fund raising, because drive by community like bitcoin. I think there is a lot non premine coin and many are success and many dont have solid community
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
June 11, 2019, 02:36:55 AM

Actually not quite right. A legit funded project ICO will have quick rate to developing because the funds.
Self funded project will running slowly because limited funds they can use.
But the problem is, there were many scam funded projects, and resulting other legit project difficult to raising funds.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
June 11, 2019, 12:24:45 AM

Are you saying direct sell tokens into market!! if so i think you are in wrong position. From ICO investors can know projects roadmap and portfolio. So that they can agree to invest here. But if you don't create ICO no body will know your tokens and scammers will do frued here. So i think you are in wrong concepts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
June 10, 2019, 10:29:29 PM
It depends upon goals, team, technology of a project. If a project has a strong team, good goals and unique technology, it will do well in the market irrespective of it is public or individual funded. There are many projects funded publicly through ICO, IEO or STO which are doing well in the market. There are also such projects individual funded doing bad as well.
Activity: 714
June 10, 2019, 10:02:51 PM
ICO supported or none ICO supported will not be an assurance for the success of every project. The project should depending on their commodity that it should be feasible to the masses so that it may attract more people to invest and also ensuring the project has legit team owners that the project really exist.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 10, 2019, 09:58:00 PM
most projects do not ico sure they have big guys behind and there are many big investors backing. so they do not need to run ico and bonuses. with such projects they have better potential and technology.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
June 10, 2019, 09:54:19 PM
Your statement seems vague. ICO projects is always associated with scams. 90% of ICO nowadays are not legit and we can still easily spot if the ICO itself is just for fundraising or just a type of an exit scam. Always read the whitepaper, the goal or the objective is important. If you think it is feasible or not to possible to happen. The team behind the projects. There are fake teams that are just created for the benefit of ICO productions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
June 10, 2019, 09:52:49 PM
That is true, you should know about the project, idea in which you invest, but that is not enough, you have to follow everystep what they do and it is time consuming, thats why people are loosing money in low cap coins.
Low cap coins have no progress most of the time and that's why its too risky. Knowledge is something that you must have always because if you go to a battle without it then you meant to lose. I don't invest if I don't have to time to make research, that's more safe than to risk buying low coins.
Merit: 14
June 10, 2019, 09:51:43 PM
The importance of knowledge cuts across every aspect of life and not only in crypto. Knowledge is power and one of the tools used by man to survive in every field. In crypto, attaining is very paramount in all the avenues for making profit ranging from crypto investment, trading, mining, bounty hunting to whatever means to earn cryptocurrency. This is why is is important for every crypto enthusiast to do personal study on crypto before embarking on any of the avenues to earn cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
June 10, 2019, 09:44:43 PM
Not all projects require initial funding to release a new product or service as some are community based and can be successful if the ecosystem is well supported, but other startups do require capital for development and marketing purposes for mainstream adoption which differentiate them

Indeed, project need ecosystem and community, if the community are solid and always improve the project, the price must be keep increase. With no CEO or management behind the project, there is no interest except just want to developing the platform
3... 2... 1... Launch!
June 10, 2019, 09:00:07 PM
Not all projects require initial funding to release a new product or service as some are community based and can be successful if the ecosystem is well supported, but other startups do require capital for development and marketing purposes for mainstream adoption which differentiate them
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
June 08, 2019, 11:36:45 AM
Big check and this is totally a big factor in cryptocurrency participants that has no knowledge in terms of choosing bounty projects to work a d for projects to invest so they are always being fooled and scam by scammers so if you dont have the knowledge to look for a good project i can help you to find a good project like this the Dencoin tokens that we buy in the ico of the project and this altcoin os good for holding for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: