Pages:
Author

Topic: No listed on coinmarketcap - page 6. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 11:26:24 PM
I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?
if you want to buy and save you better buy a coin that has been registered in coinmarketcap and make sure the coin you choose has good value and popular. such as BTC and ETH, saving the coin that has the potential to ride is a wise choice.
Activity: 27
June 28, 2018, 11:15:31 PM
i too noticed  that a few tokens are not on CMC yet, either because the circulating supply hasn't been updated or just pure not added yet

I've also noticed that these coins tend to pop as soon as they're updated, especially if they're already in the top 100. My bet is that bots read CMC and people religiously refresh the page so if a new token appears, people go check the price, see it up a few %, and the FOMO begins
Activity: 56
June 28, 2018, 11:13:24 PM
Only the currency traded on some exchanges indicates that the influence is not enough, there are not many people buying, and the trading volume is very small. Only the currency in which the transaction is active can be listed, which is its basic condition.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 11:04:17 PM
Coinsmarketcap only adds which coins will be treated more than 1 Bitcoin in one day. I want to say do not buy that coin. This coin may be a fraud. You can see many of the coins you find on Etherdelta exchanger, which is not listed in coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
June 28, 2018, 01:33:34 PM
Lot of coins never getting listed to the coinmarketcap is due to the lacking from the development end. Some after achieving the targeted hard cap just takes away and never moves forward. By this instance those coins won't get listed, and there are few which has their own road map upon which listing will be done. This also delays, but were already a scheduled one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
June 28, 2018, 01:29:27 PM
To list on Coinmarketcap some volume is necessary. I am also waiting for Egretia to list there, so I can follow that project but for now Merculet is listed but no Egretia. I hope that in the next few days they list Egretia also on CMC.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 28, 2018, 01:28:26 PM
It will get little time to listed on CMC.you should check on Project`s website & white paper before start investing.Do not depend on CMC Only.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
June 28, 2018, 01:15:33 PM
They don’t list coins as fast as other sites. You should check out CoinCodex.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 01:09:13 PM
Perhaps it will eventually appear on the coinmarketcap. But this is a risk
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
June 28, 2018, 01:03:59 PM
Very often it happens that a coinmarket coin has not flooded but so far everything comes with time, I have already noticed already this!
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 28, 2018, 12:55:46 PM
I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?

Nope, dont trust a coin/token whom are not listed in coinmarketcap because right now coinmarketcap is usually the needed to be updated in the price of the market. Also i think if the project is serious about it they'll do anything to be listed on CMC right? So dont trust whom coins not listed on cmc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
June 28, 2018, 12:53:02 PM
I think any coins serious with their business will try to be listed on coinmarketcap, it like a wikipedia for crypto currency. Don't trust unlisted CMC coins in long term, those coins just a tool for small whales to take profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
June 28, 2018, 12:48:02 PM
If new Altcoins will be traded at least $50,000 daily then it would be automatically listed on coinmarketcap.com because coin exchanges are the ones who are referring it into coinmarketcap.com so that traders and investors will doing trades on their coin exchange platform.
Coinmarketcap.com don't list new Altcoins when they aren't proven worth investing.
But we see many Alts the daily traded value is under 50K $, so I think CMC may adapt others factors to list it
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

Nope , you should do a research about the coin you intend to buy . Not every coin is a good coin , it might be trash or gold , trash coins will never be listed on CMC , the opposite will be .
Activity: 1344
June 28, 2018, 12:37:15 PM
How much do I know of coins in which the volume of trades per day of less than one hundred thousand dollars per coinmarket is not displayed. Choose something better from the first hundred coins
Activity: 210
June 28, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
I would not advise you to buy such coins, because I do not trust what is not in the market but there are good coins that are not flush on the market, so you need to study everything carefully!
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
At one's own risk! I think that investing in shitcoins is always extremely dangerous, they have very small capitalization and such coins are often used for pumping and draining money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 10:42:34 AM
As far as I know, token or coins are added to coinmarketcap, which are already traded on exchanges and their volume is more than $ 100,000. I can be mistaken, but like that. Therefore, they are conducting such a selection, which would thus be able to screen out projects.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 10:38:29 AM
Honestly, I would generally remove half the tokens from the rating of the coinmarket because so many of them have not had any interest for a long time and clutter the market with their presence
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 12:11:10 AM
You can see it directly in the exchanger like forkdelta, tidex, idex, cucoin, Qryptos, hitbtc and others. Coinmarketcap used only limited to the initial information only, if not in coinmarketcap you can see directly in the exchanger.
Pages:
Jump to: