Pages:
Author

Topic: No more fake news - page 13. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 19, 2018, 03:32:23 AM
The natural life status of cryptocurrency business are always ivolved by some fake news, because this business are more on socializations that every human who accessed on this business are different in beliefs and ideas that's why there are some people who made a fake news for their own benifits, and I think those people who made fake news are have their own purpose also to earn extra ordinary income, because when there was a fake news happens the market price of cryptocurrency coin was dropping and those big whales will invest more capital and hold until price rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
June 19, 2018, 02:58:35 AM
bitcoin never gets out of fake and negative news all back to the interests and goals of its investors
The Problem is that bitcoin is very much effected by the News and any news which is good or Bad (No matter Real or fake), so have the impact on bitcoin price. Although i do agree that fake news impact is way too low as compare to the real News.
Most of the time bitcoin price movement is directly related with News, rather than technical analysis.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 03:30:04 AM

This is unlikely when the sharks are busy to disturb the market
Activity: 65
June 19, 2018, 02:55:59 AM
I think fake news is very influential on everyone who wants to invest, hopefully with this can minimize false news.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
June 19, 2018, 02:51:28 AM
The important thing is not fake news. Movements made without their correctness are wrong. Anyone can make fake news. It is necessary to investigate and prove this solution. Even the smallest news on the crypto market can affect the situation. I hope they put an end to such news.
Fake news is always there and it is really a part of our modern life specially most of us if not all where now using a social media which is the most common cause of scattering fake news on globe. So we cannot deny the fact that fake news is really a big problem on this modern world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 02:41:52 AM
The important thing is not fake news. Movements made without their correctness are wrong. Anyone can make fake news. It is necessary to investigate and prove this solution. Even the smallest news on the crypto market can affect the situation. I hope they put an end to such news.
Activity: 170
June 18, 2018, 04:24:56 AM
The idea is good but it will apply to change fake news or raise awareness and trust for investors. False news is spread across the media and the internet. I'm not sure of the effect of this method. But I will support it from a user perspective.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 18, 2018, 04:24:21 AM
That's a very long process just to verify it's a real news. It is helpful but can the readers wait for a day to know what is happening? The answer is no so I'm sure that people will still rely on news or others sources that write half-fake , half-true stories or reports that are published immediately after they get the scoop.
Most of the readers relied with something interesting before diving into conclusion, fake news will only have effects to those who are not aiming for longer investment, you can be moved by any updates that you are able to read if you are not thinking positively, but it's how the industry works fake news was delivered intentionally so better to take advantage of it instead of worrying.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
June 18, 2018, 04:16:39 AM
I doubt it. Fake news cause by the people who delivered it not on the technology we use.  They can limit maybe because it can be controlled and monitored but it cannot be eliminated.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:12:34 AM
That's a very long process just to verify it's a real news. It is helpful but can the readers wait for a day to know what is happening? The answer is no so I'm sure that people will still rely on news or others sources that write half-fake , half-true stories or reports that are published immediately after they get the scoop.
Activity: 64
June 18, 2018, 01:58:37 AM
This is something really approprite for us.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
June 17, 2018, 07:15:09 PM
this is good news to prevent fake news, so the existence of bitcoin will not be disturbed again by fake news or at least it can minimize.

I think another new technological innovation must be created to fight and stop the bad factor that could make the crypto world lost existence.
Activity: 195
June 17, 2018, 06:55:28 PM
fake news has caused a lot of damages in the life of so many people therefore making their lives to be miserable even after they got to know that what they are building on is fake. many people has refused to find out the truth about what they believe or taught was a fake news. for example, many have been saying that bitcoin is a scam but the truth of the matter is that bitcoin is raising role models and even millionaires in our society.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 04:51:47 PM
there is now one who is trying to control the market or certain sectors! but in this case it's too early or too late to find out about it, although now it's all uncontrollably special)
Activity: 272
June 17, 2018, 04:51:29 PM
Fake News has reallyhas a negative impact in the cryptocurrency space,, hopefully with the platform in place there can be check and balances, fake news show proof that we have lots of fake and lazy journalist all they out for is to increase crowd to there site and it is believe that fake will tends to do this, revolution is required, hopefully as the crypto space evolve there will be regulations and more platfom like this, that will help to ascertain news related to crypto

Well fake news will always be out there for some hungry bloggers causing FUD. At the end of the day, they succeed only in burning the fingers of the weak hands. I mind the source of my information. Anyone can cause a stir to drew attention to themselves, but one has to stay resolute.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
June 17, 2018, 04:38:51 PM
Fake News has reallyhas a negative impact in the cryptocurrency space,, hopefully with the platform in place there can be check and balances, fake news show proof that we have lots of fake and lazy journalist all they out for is to increase crowd to there site and it is believe that fake will tends to do this, revolution is required, hopefully as the crypto space evolve there will be regulations and more platfom like this, that will help to ascertain news related to crypto
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 04:38:17 PM
bitcoin never gets out of fake and negative news all back to the interests and goals of its investors
Activity: 1
June 17, 2018, 04:32:01 PM
We really need to fight against fake news because it will really affect in the society in negative ways. Fixing those fake news is great. Unfortunately we cannot wipe out the fake news, and as a citizen we need to be responsible and observe enough about the news if it is fake or legit.
Activity: 266
June 17, 2018, 04:28:06 PM
Critics who don't want to see bitcoins well because they are jealous of the success of early bird into bitcoin that made thousands of crypto are the people who deliberately spread false news about bitcoins .
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 04:24:48 PM
negative news we have to fight. because we are also part of cryptocurrency. we also do not stop to preach the positive, we can here at this time because it is interested in crypto and bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: