Pages:
Author

Topic: No more fake news - page 10. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 10:34:49 AM
The idea for the app may be good, but how it will look in practical operation. One app will not eliminate all fake news. All authors and agencies from around the world would have to take part in it. In addition, all media race in the news publication and do not want to wait for verification or acceptance. Undoubtedly, the fight against fake news is needed, and this can be a beginning.

We can't really hide in ourself that there are many people that are created fake news just to get what they want, just like what happened in cryptocurrency market that there are people that are creating speculation to destruct the image of crypto so people will get panic and sell their coins in very low price.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 10:19:34 AM
The idea for the app may be good, but how it will look in practical operation. One app will not eliminate all fake news. All authors and agencies from around the world would have to take part in it. In addition, all media race in the news publication and do not want to wait for verification or acceptance. Undoubtedly, the fight against fake news is needed, and this can be a beginning.
Activity: 80
July 31, 2018, 10:15:37 AM
Fake are deliberate acts to destroyed and tarnished image of what topics is been address to, this should not be allow in our communities especially in cryptocurrencies system because most people base their decisions on the news they hear and listen to. We should find means of curbing it in our activities.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
July 31, 2018, 10:04:44 AM
Yes, I hope the false news will no longer exist because it can affect the market especially the most popular bitcoin and there is always bad news and make the investors and users crypto so feel panicked.
and what I hear and get is good news for bitcoin in August, and I hope the good news will come true.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
July 31, 2018, 10:03:33 AM
Yes it is very effective news because around us fake and scam news spreading ...fake news is hamper in bitcoins cryptocurrency markets caps.
Activity: 14
July 31, 2018, 09:52:30 AM
This is a very informative article. The cryptopanic media is perfect also because it collects all popular news and posts on Reddit and gives them a mark and trust level
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 09:50:34 AM
a lot of bad news about bitcoin deliberately made for a particular purpose, do not be easy to believe news that the source of the news is not clear, we should all be able to choose which news is true and that is not, with a lot of negative news about bitcoin but I believe bitcoin will persist and hold develop and remain a winner
Activity: 350
July 31, 2018, 09:48:49 AM
That is good idea because of news that not true many people believe, I don't why theirs still people are brave and confident spreading fakes news those people are cancer of our community, not good to our community especially to bitcoin instead of making goods news, legit news to gain people information that true and to help some people become updated they choosing spreading negative news.
Activity: 261
July 31, 2018, 09:26:34 AM
In everything theres always be a fake news specially if the topic are so famous . Fake news can brain wash you , can make your decision not stable . So if no more fake news all things can be believable without any hesitation . And make your mind feel comfortable
Activity: 22
July 31, 2018, 09:20:15 AM
Anything we can do to reduce fake news should be welcomed and encouraged. As far as I understand, this could be a powerful tool. Wouldn't it cause some delays in new delivery though? It also seems like it's meant to be a separate platform. This would mean that many people will still be going to the same news sources as they always have. They will continue to get fake news because they are ignorant of the new tools available. The idea may be great, but the biggest challenge may be implementation.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 09:20:06 AM
t is better that there are no more fake news spreading about bitcoin because it's actually gives a big effects to bitcoins adaptation and legalization. Fake news are considered as the one of the destructions of btc legalization because of it many governments are backing up and hesitate to have an involvement to btc because they are afraid that it can gives harm to their community
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think other people tends to spread fake news because they are earning from it. Well I just have an idea that other people are paying them to do such things. It will be a good boost for the bitcoin community if this kind of activity will be stop. That's the goal that we should push in bitcoin to attain no more fake news.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 09:17:14 AM
t is better that there are no more fake news spreading about bitcoin because it's actually gives a big effects to bitcoins adaptation and legalization. Fake news are considered as the one of the destructions of btc legalization because of it many governments are backing up and hesitate to have an involvement to btc because they are afraid that it can gives harm to their community
This is definitely one of the goals that we should push in bitcoin to have a better community. Well getting rid of fake news is one of the hardest thing to do especially in this era that it is very easy to disseminate news. I think fake news has no place in everywhere since the only that it brings is just uncertainty. Well bitcoin must be able to adopt that concept of no fake news.
Activity: 106
July 31, 2018, 09:12:53 AM
Some people spread fake news foe leaving, they spread it and they gain profit , sometimes we do good in life but thier is always a bad news about you.I think we can not take it out, all we have to do is ignored it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 31, 2018, 09:00:31 AM
I think this can be one of the solution to handle the fake news about bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 08:55:33 AM

no more fake news and especially when you believe in such news and trust yourself or you see it
Activity: 30
July 31, 2018, 08:32:26 AM
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 08:31:47 AM
the fake news is made for its own sake, those who make it actually support and believe in the future of bitcoin, they make a conspiracy to keep bitcoin prices down and they can buy bitoin at cheap prices with great ease
Activity: 96
July 31, 2018, 03:37:03 AM
I don't think this will fix the making of this fake news. Having a decentralized place where anyone can publish news can somewhat have them freely make fake news. We can't get rid of fake news, it will always be there, it will just depend on the reader if they believe it or not.
Activity: 88
July 30, 2018, 11:46:59 PM
At AML BitCoin all the news we get is real. We would love to have more news, however, I understand listing the coin on other exchanges take time. So I´d rather get true news than fake news. Thank you to the AML BitCoin team.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
July 31, 2018, 12:01:52 AM
Problem is, we can not stop fake news, even though people know these are fake news about BTC, but people fall in the trap and sell, due to the FUD. I think Google, Facebook, Twitter should take action against fake news.

Exactly, the fake news  will be propagated anyway but how do we stand in such a time is what matters and i guess bitcoin has triumphed over its doubters on many occasions so i am not worried about FUD's like i used to a few years ago.
Pages:
Jump to: