Pages:
Author

Topic: No more fake news - page 8. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 20, 2018, 07:56:38 PM

We hope so, that fake news will be eliminated... Because fake news is the one reason why the popularity of bitcoin are very affected that can lead also to dropping the price value in the market.  For the reason that some investor's are afraid to invest their money in crypto.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 07:55:52 PM
it's true that it is a very good application, and I really like it, I believe it will bring good progress for the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 12:48:18 PM
bitcoin never gets out of fake and negative news all back to the interests and goals of its investors
The Problem is that bitcoin is very much effected by the News and any news which is good or Bad (No matter Real or fake), so have the impact on bitcoin price. Although i do agree that fake news impact is way too low as compare to the real News.
Most of the time bitcoin price movement is directly related with News, rather than technical analysis.

Yes, as my own experience news is the most influential thing on price movements if I compared it with other things. Unfortunately, we can't halt people to spread the fake news just to get benefit for themself.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 07:44:15 PM
Spreading of false information is really not good for crypto investments because it generates panic and fear which only results in massive dump of coins. It is better to get information from credible source like coin telegraph and others.
I think Those people who spread fake news about bitcoin has no any money to invest. I mean honestly? Youre spreading negative things about crypto? Why? Because they envy us coz we make money by just typing using only smartphone or laptop, but them they need to work 8hours just to make money.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
September 10, 2018, 12:34:15 PM
bitcoin never gets out of fake and negative news all back to the interests and goals of its investors
The Problem is that bitcoin is very much effected by the News and any news which is good or Bad (No matter Real or fake), so have the impact on bitcoin price. Although i do agree that fake news impact is way too low as compare to the real News.
Most of the time bitcoin price movement is directly related with News, rather than technical analysis.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
September 20, 2018, 12:32:47 PM
I don't know why people used to believe and even create fake news about things that has a potential chance to help us in many ways. For me as a trader here, maybe people believe on that because of a lot of scam covering in the industry of crypto market. As so many coins and tokens was created many of the people are now also using this as scam strategies and techniques to fool people and suck up moneys from them.
Activity: 560
September 09, 2018, 10:24:42 PM

The people are entitled for a fair and real news to avoid misunderstanding and misinterpretation of every event in the future. If they will publish a fake news then they should quit the news industries as they are not true to their oath but only to their self interest agendas which make them known as unreliable source affecting their good reputation which is also not good for the establishment.
it's true, https://cointelegraph.com includes one site that provides the latest news about the blockhcain and cryptocurrency worlds and related to both
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
September 09, 2018, 10:12:49 PM

The people are entitled for a fair and real news to avoid misunderstanding and misinterpretation of every event in the future. If they will publish a fake news then they should quit the news industries as they are not true to their oath but only to their self interest agendas which make them known as unreliable source affecting their good reputation which is also not good for the establishment.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 09, 2018, 10:10:08 PM
That really is a very good solution for Crypto. Many phishing projects are currently in operation and we need such applications to avoid phishing projects. We need to develop such companies to better improve the Crypto market in the future.
Fake news is prohibited but it is a part of our life specially we are now really in the modern generation and the internet is really amazing it can scattered news in a single click through social media. So then I believe that fake news can't be perished it will always there and we need to be more careful because fake news is everywhere.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 09:59:39 PM
That really is a very good solution for Crypto. Many phishing projects are currently in operation and we need such applications to avoid phishing projects. We need to develop such companies to better improve the Crypto market in the future.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 09:54:22 PM
Spreading of false information is really not good for crypto investments because it generates panic and fear which only results in massive dump of coins. It is better to get information from credible source like coin telegraph and others.
Activity: 496
September 09, 2018, 09:05:24 PM
Well, I was really disappointed to those people that is happily having those fake news all over the community which is bringing a lots of negative impact to the crypto community and even to the real world. Well, for me, I considered those people that don't have something good to do in their life so they made to make such things to the community. Well, if this is implemented, for me, it will greatly help to help people from doubting the crypto community by false news and information.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 08:58:43 PM
You cannot stop or prevent false news, they have many ways to spread false news, all we have to do is provide correct information when the news starts to haunt.
Activity: 72
September 09, 2018, 06:41:32 PM
Since the first day that I learned about the cryptocurrency, I strongly believed this chain is so strong. And I am still believing. Fake news is spreading all over. They are pointless but people are getting the wrong information. Find the correct news sources and do not give up hope with the cryptocurrency. Never give up because this chain never fails. 
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 05:47:38 PM
Expectation so as to come,fake news will be completely disposed of on the grounds that phony news can truly contribute dithering in putting into cryptographic forms of money
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
September 03, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

Not surprisingly, if the crisis of confidence hits journalists, both standard journalism and professional journalism. Because people like them, are easily enslaved by the government in spreading FUD especially to attack bitcoin as often happens some time ago.
Activity: 154
September 03, 2018, 04:48:55 PM
Recently  we have seen many fake news that has created massive panic among people  and that panic  created huge dump. Now we have to stop spreading false news to stable crypto market.
CNBC recently did a documentary that was meant to discredit bitcoin, talking about the burst and bubble, it backfired,because bitcoin started increasing in value soon after they released the documentary,investors just ignored it
Activity: 154
September 03, 2018, 04:46:11 PM
Interesting, we still have fake news, it will s just that the market choose to ignore it and are wiser for it. We now have less of the weaker hands in market at the moment
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
September 03, 2018, 04:39:09 PM
That has been a major concern towards the Crypto industrial for a wide, therefore it has been bringing panic over the community, which bitcoin does not want and secondly bitcoin has been regain straight from positive words and courage towards the factory.
That is right, if we will just learn to how to search and to investigate things we will know if something is a fake news of what, I don't easily believing in the news too, but I am searching on my own and finding out the real status especially when it comes to bitcoin. Fake news are always there, we don't need to panic all the time.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 04:05:15 PM
That has been a major concern towards the Crypto industrial for a wide, therefore it has been bringing panic over the community, which bitcoin does not want and secondly bitcoin has been regain straight from positive words and courage towards the factory.
Pages:
Jump to: