Pages:
Author

Topic: No more fake news - page 9. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 03:06:05 PM
Politics should strongly implement that it should be no more fake news to the whole wide world because fake news isn't helpful to people specially to bitcoins. They always says negative about bitcoins.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 03:18:10 PM
Another promotion but personally I'm for what in the world was the only sure news is that you can believe and not recheck ü ten times, now this is just the problem with fake news.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 16, 2018, 10:51:07 AM
Recently  we have seen many fake news that has created massive panic among people  and that panic  created huge dump. Now we have to stop spreading false news to stable crypto market.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
You won't stop fake news but you can stop believing in them and think on your own.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
August 16, 2018, 07:07:46 AM
It will be difficult to outrightly stop fake news, but it can greatly be reduced. But If fake news is brought under control, it will help a lot of things get well along. And my concern is that it will help the Crypo world boom.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
August 16, 2018, 07:03:38 AM
I have many thoughts on my mind one of this is until now I can't believe why some people is really brave and confident to do or spread some negative or fake news just to destroyed others. Specially to Bitcoin, it's hard to think that others are continuously making fake and negative news about it even if this system only wants to give us a huge of benefits and opportunities in short, Bitcoin has only a good purpose which helping people to have much more easier and convenient life. So I think we need to do something to stop spreading fake news all over the world so all of us can live much better.

The most efficient way to dump and pump bitcoin is to spread news that will do so. Its eithet true or fake, it is a sure thing that price will react against it specially for bitcoin because it is not backed by anyone and anything. Although bitcoin's main purpose is good, you can not remove the fact that there are people wants to earn more and are willing to do bad things like spreading fake news. All I can say that shame to all those people.
August 16, 2018, 06:39:20 AM
Politics should strongly implement that it should be no more fake news to the whole wide world because fake news isn't helpful to people specially to bitcoins. They always says negative about bitcoins.
Activity: 21
August 16, 2018, 07:02:21 AM
I to some degree can't help contradicting this in light of the fact that having the news source incorporated to one place yet an appropriate news organization that distributes legitimate articles that are all around looked into and elegantly composed and in particular are unprejudiced is a considerable measure superior to having a decentralized place where everybody can go spam and spread any sort of news they need. it will be a similar story once more with the spreading of heaps of false news by irregular and unknown individuals on this blockchain. it likewise has a ton of assault vectors.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
August 16, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

Not only politicians but all who create fake news should think about it. And this matter is not just about bitcoin. Currently, information is spreading very fast and affects many areas of life. Fake news can lead to very bad things that will later be difficult to fix.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:43:35 AM
I have some degree can't help contradicting this in light of the fact that having the news source incorporated to one place yet an appropriate news organization that distributes legitimate articles that are very much investigated and elegantly composed and above all are unprejudiced is a great deal superior to having a decentralized place where everybody can go spam and spread any sort of news they need. it will be a similar story once more with the spreading of bunches of false news by arbitrary and mysterious individuals on this blockchain. it likewise has a considerable measure of assault vectors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 12:15:07 PM
Bitcoin has only a good purpose which helping people to have much more easier and convenient life. Because of fake news many are getting a wrong information about bitcoin and they applied that information to using bitcoin, so i think read and understand that information and source and be careful what you getting.
August 01, 2018, 07:55:08 AM
Activity: 203
August 01, 2018, 08:43:05 AM
In entire world,we cannot say that there is not a faked news because in every world all news has always mistakes.no body is perfect,sometimes they wants to destroy a business.then after that they invented any words to destroy that business,so it means,the publisher was really faked.for me thats businesses,but if you really trust for that work you had worked for,then fight on it!and trust to it.dont believe for what you've heard,believe for what you want and you wanted to do for your life.dont believe to anyone instead,believe to your self what is good for you!
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
August 01, 2018, 08:34:23 AM
Almost everything in media and radio are mostky scripted and fake mostly in favor to those who have more money in the country. Fake news has realy have a big impact in anywhere in the world just like bitcoin if some fake news  goes up and hype people with a weak hands are droping there bitcoins thats why the price drop.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
August 01, 2018, 08:27:17 AM
For me, I think those who are publishing fake news must be prosecuted. In Malaysia, correct me if I’m wrong, but they are going to send those people behind bars if they were to attempt in publishing fake news. Even if the fake news is good that would pump the price, it may not be a good idea in the long run as the price would dump anyway.
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 01:07:51 AM
Uplifting news and terrible news continually giving effect on bitcoin, however the most noticeably bad thing is there are spread phony news . The extremely should be decimated. Expectation  this truly could help and I'll join.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 01, 2018, 12:21:19 AM
t is better that there are no more fake news spreading about bitcoin because it's actually gives a big effects to bitcoins adaptation and legalization. Fake news are considered as the one of the destructions of btc legalization because of it many governments are backing up and hesitate to have an involvement to btc because they are afraid that it can gives harm to their community
This is definitely one of the goals that we should push in bitcoin to have a better community. Well getting rid of fake news is one of the hardest thing to do especially in this era that it is very easy to disseminate news. I think fake news has no place in everywhere since the only that it brings is just uncertainty. Well bitcoin must be able to adopt that concept of no fake news.
anyone involved in this field should be able to keep a good name of digital currency so that others who do not know this business are not easily affected by the false news about bitcoin that is always circulating everywhere. having a better community is indispensable to help popularize this digital currency so that people can accept the existence of bitcoin as a digital currency that can be used as an alternative means of positive activity
Activity: 26
July 31, 2018, 10:49:23 AM

Is this source really reliable? To find crypto you need to screen information to avoid mistakes. The decision is on your side.
Activity: 255
July 31, 2018, 10:41:37 AM
The role of the media is huge in the process of the development of the encrypted money. We see that the market often fluctuates because of a news, and this program helps us to get a better understanding of the truth of the news.
Activity: 193
July 31, 2018, 10:36:27 AM
bitcoin will make history. Let's buy and invest fast everyone
Pages:
Jump to: