Pages:
Author

Topic: No Regrets in cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 21360 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 09:25:28 AM
Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.

I learned a lot of lessons from my mistakes. I'm still regretting those stupid decisions I made back then but in order to forget that I did some researches on my own, increasing my knowledge and being smart at all times to prevent committing mistakes again.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 09:14:50 AM
Hello Friends, Guess What, I Found Something Online, Is About Crypto4Likes,  A Huge #Giveaway & Bounty.

2,000 KTS Worth Over $10,000

Check Out More Info On Twitter: https://twitter.com/KlimatasCrypto

OR

Discord: https://discord.gg/jxCpKs5

#muchprivate

Signup Here --> https://klimatas.bjammerboy.info/9055/6450125
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
February 03, 2019, 08:35:17 AM
Regrets and joys are part of this industry. And thats the good thing about it. The more risk the more profits and with that comes the more regrets. So i actually like it here, all i wanted is just a bit earlier inclusion in this industry.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
February 03, 2019, 08:15:21 AM
I have no regrets, most of the tokens I have received has been from airdrops and bounties
The investments I have made have been from money I got from bounty tokens sales

So either I sell early or late
I can only work harder
I have no regrets
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
February 03, 2019, 07:43:02 AM
Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.

Cryptocurrency really helped me on my finances big deal and im thankful for it. You should consider this things to become more aware. If you earn from your holding or trading, be thankful. If you gain losses on this or get scammed, be thankful also. With this experience, you learned a lesson, be more wiser and improve your skills.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 07:41:04 AM
The main idea is correct, but still hard to enjoy the trip when you suffer huge losses and this is not your mistake (most of), in this case, you just want to give up on everything
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
February 03, 2019, 07:38:25 AM
Crypto still has a long story and this even started. When a lot of regret going because they don't enjoy and apply the right strategy in crypto. When not understand will crypto will continue to appear both regret it's wrong decision and about the results.
I've never felt such disappointments even the market fall and it is expected to happen any time.  We could be in regrets if we never take this opportunity but since we are in now,  we may feel satisfaction rather than dissatisfaction. It is already a compliment for everyone who knows this early and they are absolutely having millions in their wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
February 03, 2019, 07:29:12 AM
For me there is no more regrets. I am totally sure that your negative experience will bring you profit later. Look, I had lost like 15 k usd not only in crypto, but also in stock market, but this experience is helpful. Last week I've increased deposit from 400$ to 4100 $ on futures trades with ethereum, it is because of my experience

Wise decision. These are the times for anyone who is interested in crypto to get on board. More important than the price, the crypto adoption is growing which means in the long term we are not heading to zero, only up. %80-90 down from the ATH means these prices are free money. I though the exact same thing in 2015 but the nay sayer inside me kept me buying and I am sorry as fuck now. Don't be like me.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 07:26:52 AM
Crypto still has a long story and this even started. When a lot of regret going because they don't enjoy and apply the right strategy in crypto. When not understand will crypto will continue to appear both regret it's wrong decision and about the results.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
February 03, 2019, 07:26:28 AM
Come on, I don't have any regrets, because crypto currency it is risky sphere where you can easily lose big amount of funds and then gain money. It is really tricky, man
copper member
Activity: 168
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 03, 2019, 07:07:02 AM
For me, there can be no regrets about cryptocurrency, future money, which bring considerable income to all of us. Even somewhere and mistakes were made, I do not regret what I did, because I got the necessary experience for promising projects and their financing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 06:46:41 AM
It depends on the seriousness of the investor and it he or she is dependent on it for income. People that are in desperate need of crypto payments and have lost 90% of their holdings will probably switch to a regular job instead. Casual investors will look at it and think, oh well - s++t happens!
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
February 03, 2019, 06:45:32 AM

You are spot on but for every disappointment either in bounties or investments or day trading
We have to learn from the disappointment. And be a better crypto currency personnel

Activity: 798
Merit: 101
February 03, 2019, 06:29:01 AM
For me there is no more regrets. I am totally sure that your negative experience will bring you profit later. Look, I had lost like 15 k usd not only in crypto, but also in stock market, but this experience is helpful. Last week I've increased deposit from 400$ to 4100 $ on futures trades with ethereum, it is because of my experience
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 03, 2019, 06:25:13 AM
Well said, but now there is no reason for joy, there is only hope that the situation on the market will improve and prices will rise.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
February 03, 2019, 06:19:08 AM

It is not avoidable to miss an opportunity or even to lose money in crypto. The market is unpredictabel and anything can happen. Do not waste your time having regrets on missed opportunity or losses in crypto.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 06:15:51 AM
There is no need to regret entering or joining the cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency great deal has been helped by people, cryptocurrency has given many jobs to people and many have earned huge money here. so no matter what the situation of the cryptocurrency market is today we continue to support.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
February 03, 2019, 06:00:53 AM
Nicely said.
I believe that should be the way of thinking even with a big fall that is happening.
Bitcoin or altcoin it is technology.
A lot are forgetting where bitcoin and altcoins came from. It is just from one human being which have a genius mind.
Did we ever see that it would grow to this kind where nations are seeing it now and be posted in news?
I dont think anyone ever saw that but just satoshi. He believed in the bitcoin technology and now it is our turn to make it happen too.
There can be controversies and the field of cryptocurrency is at times unpredictable, but I have no regrets because I believe and trust its potential. I may have made mistakes by being too quick to decide and easily lose hope when crisis arise, but I realized that it's all in the mindset on how to positively respond to difficulties,  I learned to be more committed, to set priorities and to continue to explore for more learnings and experience that would lead towards success.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
February 03, 2019, 05:17:38 AM
Nicely said.
I believe that should be the way of thinking even with a big fall that is happening.
Bitcoin or altcoin it is technology.
A lot are forgetting where bitcoin and altcoins came from. It is just from one human being which have a genius mind.
Did we ever see that it would grow to this kind where nations are seeing it now and be posted in news?
I dont think anyone ever saw that but just satoshi. He believed in the bitcoin technology and now it is our turn to make it happen too.
copper member
Activity: 138
February 03, 2019, 02:44:16 AM
This is true, there shouldn't be regrets in cryptocurrency, this is because you can't turn back the hands of the clock. The only thing one needs to do is to learn from the mistake made and improve. Also there are lots of opportunities in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: