Pages:
Author

Topic: No Regrets in cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 21360 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 01:56:20 AM
Yes right, in the world of cryptocurrency before joining we must learn on many sides and must know the risks we face in investing, if it fails we should learn and find information on how to trade properly.

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
February 03, 2019, 01:18:06 AM
Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.

Let's Turn all your regrets and failures into power and expreriences to continue this road. This is what I am learning everyday  Grin

Of course, we need to be positive and let not this failures be a hindrance for our future successes.

Remember, those people who have succeeded here has failed as well, but they kept on going despite the roadblocks head. So let's turn this around, be optimistic that the market will grow because we all know that there's a lot of leg room for it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 01:05:51 AM
Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.

The coming of cryptocurrency and that day that Ive known it is the biggest thing in my life so far, it was the best, Im a gamer and I love things that involves internet and technology especially like this one, blockchain. I have no regrets in making it so far in this crypto universe and I wanna be here until the day that the whole world will accept and recognize the crypto as a part of the real world.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 03, 2019, 12:57:04 AM

Let's Turn all your regrets and failures into power and expreriences to continue this road. This is what I am learning everyday  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
February 03, 2019, 12:43:38 AM
I think the disappointment was those who've gone from crypto without results that can satisfy. they are impatient with the condition and thus cannot use it properly. If only more people who still remain and accumulate crypto as much as possible so there's no need to let down. still optimistic it is necessary because crypto is not a place for instant results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
February 02, 2019, 07:48:05 PM
It is like a motivation! Thanks, mate for making this thread. I agree with you, we need to think positive. We shouldn't regret by thinking the past, rather this is the time to start a new journey once again to make a better future with experiences.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 02, 2019, 07:39:50 PM
For me it is important to make my own independent decision to my best knowledge. In that case there is nothing to be regret later.
We cannot have ideal entry points to the market but the profit only matters.
Activity: 420
February 02, 2019, 05:44:23 PM
I do not regret, because having lost money, I gained experience and now I can more responsibly approach the choice of the following projects for investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 02, 2019, 05:25:27 PM
All of us are sometimes unlucky and we miss a possible profit or just do something wrong, but do not regret it, because you start to dwell on your mistakes and do not cease to see opportunities.
Activity: 462
February 02, 2019, 04:13:03 PM
Yes, there were many decisions that I regretted! But, what to do now, we must go further, taking into account past mistakes!
Activity: 602
January 31, 2019, 10:44:17 PM
Yes, never regret what we have done, when we have decided to go into the crypto field, of course we already know about the ins and outs of the cryptocurrency, all investments must have risks both big and small, and we certainly already know that, especially now crypto is still in a state of crisis and we must be wise and be sure that in the future it will be normal again
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
January 31, 2019, 10:35:55 PM
I think, deciding to joining the cryptocurrency should be prepared for all the consequences that might happen in the future, just like what happen since 2018 where the market facing it's harsh time with all the cryptocurrency falling down so much.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
January 31, 2019, 10:29:57 PM
If we will going to stay here in this crypto investments then we should stop regretting now and move on, that we should stop thinking so much of our losses now or of what we have missed before.Instead of regretting why not to take actions for the future of our assets and the crypto currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 31, 2019, 10:06:32 PM
This is right most times we keep hodling because we believe the major move is yet to come and we wouldn't want to moss out most times, we lose out whilst waiting for the big rise which never comes.
Activity: 700
January 31, 2019, 09:38:33 PM

I am always learning in cryptocurrency market. With high fluctuation in cryptomarket, its give me knowledge about how market works and the fluctuation. But i do believe cryptocurrency market is an opportunity for our future and i am believe every person have a chance to gain profits
Activity: 784
January 31, 2019, 08:47:32 PM
I think that all crypto enthusiast such as traders, biunty hunters, investors have experienced regrets in cryptocurrency, but we should move on and take the lesson in what we have experienced, just continue what decission we have and maybe next time we would have our what we want.
copper member
Activity: 206
January 31, 2019, 08:26:59 PM
Definitely no regrets after making any investment. A motivational speaker once said in any investment, you either win or learn, remove the losing factor. Study the crypto market, know what best works for you. If you are a good trader, stick to it. If you can analyze projects and buy into ICO,  fine. If you do both, still OK. If you promote projects to get rewarded, still not bad. I believe crypto has a bright future.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 31, 2019, 07:49:54 PM
Of course it makes no sense to part because of each failure. But sometimes it is very difficult to cope with it. I know that from experience. It is necessary to learn to cope with their emotions and understand that after each failure should be a success.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 31, 2019, 06:56:13 PM

as in philosophy and damn it sounds true. Both in life and in cryptomir, everything needs to be approached consciously and without regrets, to accept with dignity any experience, you think correctly, the guy and you are on the right path of awareness, my congratulations!!!
copper member
Activity: 224
January 31, 2019, 06:15:02 PM
Nice one.. No regrets at all. If you choose to buy into an ICO, do not regret later if by chance the project doesn't do well. If you decide to sell an asset, and later you seethe price go up, no regrets. That's crypto for you.
Pages:
Jump to: