Pages:
Author

Topic: No Regrets in cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 21360 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 14
February 13, 2019, 12:50:14 PM
Well said friend ,failure shapes us for the better ,for anyone who is not ready for a failure is never ready for greater success ,I have my faults and regrets too but I'm way more better than before ,I wish I've knew all what i know now but I bet i won't know if I never failed in the first place.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 12:00:35 PM
Disappointments and frustrations should not strain you, because there is always the possibility of making mistakes, because this is indeed the case, so I see that the cryptocurrency world will have to attract people again and he will do it, you will see.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
February 12, 2019, 05:06:56 PM
Yes I think there should not be any for those who mostly earn from bounties, you will see someone planning to drop a coin complaining about the price of the project. The only regret traders and holders do regret now is the time, time to sell and buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 04:56:41 PM
The whole world of trading is the world of regret .... crypto is no exception
easy
The reason i feel some people complain about cryptocurrency whenever they lose, is because their expectation was to get their quick and easy profit, not knowing that investing in crypto is the same as every other financial investment, where you either gain or lose.
Then even if hey had made any mistake, which resulted in their loses, they can can from it and get better than they were.
Activity: 379
February 12, 2019, 04:37:18 PM
I think that it is not worth regretting just because the market is falling. All our wrong decisions taught us something. You might think that we are paying for education.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
February 12, 2019, 04:22:34 PM
When you start working in a new unknown industry, you always make mistakes. Cryptocurrency is a very young and new industry, so mistakes in it are inevitable.  We always learn from mistakes and should not regret them too much. It's experience.  There will be fewer mistakes in the future.
Activity: 248
February 12, 2019, 02:10:54 PM
Mistake. loss, we certainly feel. the regret that I felt in crypto was enough to keep me learning. from starting to sell coins too fast, mistakes in trading, and others. but, all of that made me understand how to make money in crypto. difficult, but I increasingly understand the gap to make money in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 210
February 12, 2019, 01:29:09 PM
The worst thing you can do on the crypto currency market is to have regrets after every false investment decision. You should be calm and always be patient to analyse all your risks and to avoid them in the future.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
February 12, 2019, 01:27:53 PM
Regret is only for those who give up and lose trust in cryptocurrency, panic when they see prices always drop and fear the risk of loss. I think we have to believe in crypto power and still be patient to wait, so we don't regret it and will later get profit through crypto.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
February 12, 2019, 01:22:49 PM
Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.
In cryptocurrency, I think, without errors is impossible. Our success depends on the actions of each investor and each cryptocurrency holder, and they are unpredictable. Therefore, we need to learn from our own and others' mistakes, but they cannot be avoided anyway in the future. Therefore, despite our mistakes, we need to go forward. After all, the cryptocurrency will continue to bring us profit, and it will be more than losses.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
February 12, 2019, 01:05:00 PM
The whole world of trading is the world of regret .... crypto is no exception
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
February 12, 2019, 12:38:38 PM
Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.
with market volatility in this field, everyone can better understand the cryptocurrency trading scheme. with remorse that has been experienced by someone, it is actually able to provide a mindset to be able to continue to strive to be able to get success. there is nothing to fear in this field if we can understand cryptocurrency, because with market volatility we can determine opportunities for us to be able to benefit
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
February 10, 2019, 11:41:23 PM

Failure is a part of success and the best way to learn. I sometimes regret some of my decisions but drowning in regret is not a good things to do. Instead, i can learn through them to make better decision in the future. Moreover, there's no perfect decisions in crypto as the market is hard to be predicted but at least through the knowledges we got from our mistakes, we can reduce the risk.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
February 10, 2019, 11:12:32 PM
Because of the risks involved, and the fact these types of assets are highly volatile in what is still a largely unregulated market, it's best to do as much research as possible to ensure you make well informed decisions when you decide to invest and always be realistic about what you expect from your portfolio and only choose the very top quality assets when you're starting out and you'll likely avoid a lot of unnecessary pitfalls
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 10, 2019, 10:52:39 PM
What has happened has become a learning for all of us, of course regret will always be from here. We can improve ourselves so that no similar things happen again. Now what we are doing is staying optimistic that we can move again to achieve the best results and make the experience valuable teacher
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 10, 2019, 10:17:42 PM
I think there will always be a chance of regret to happen on anyone, the thing is how do we overcome that regret, so we would be able to stand up again and make new strategy, so in the future, there will be no more regret on any of our decision.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
February 10, 2019, 08:35:03 PM
cryptocurrency is the future currency or digital money. so if we want to invest in it we indirectly buy digital money with paper money, so there will be no regrets that might occur, if we feel loss then we can sell again and we can not use this currency.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
February 10, 2019, 08:15:30 PM
In cryptocurrencies there are no perfect decisions.
 There can be a sale of a coin and that coin can pump or dump in a few days later.
 the same goes to buying. sometimes you buy and you lose money while sometimes you buy and you make money.
 however you can always play safe by analysing the market or analysing the coin in particular that you want to buy and also check in the road map of the project to see if there's any significant milestones that can cause any upward or downward movement in the price but aside from that they should not really be any good in cryptocurrencies because no particular decision is perfect.
Activity: 294
February 10, 2019, 07:53:15 PM

. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed.

You are so so right. I have some mistakes in cryptocurrency, but I was glad I did because those initial mistakes I made got me stronger. I could have fallen for some scams this period as well if not for the experiences I have had in the past.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
February 10, 2019, 07:34:18 PM
Well sometimes I also have regrets for the wrong decision I made in my holdings but it already happened so I dont want to dwell with it.

Its better to move forward and leave every bad decisions behind because I believe there's more good things in crpto world to happen so dont think that there's no chance to take profit. I've been here for years now thus I used to see the market turning up and down.
Pages:
Jump to: