Pages:
Author

Topic: No Regrets in cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 21360 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 11:01:01 AM
Sure not. Because thanks to them I got my first normal money. Sold some part in time And don't regret. In other way keep taking part in ICO and bounty. A lot of people left it also, so it's a good chance to get more tokens and more profits. As for example Huobi Russia. It's part from Huobi Global that means a lot.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
February 04, 2019, 10:54:12 AM
Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.

This is obvious I think, it's like you would say that the light won't exist without darkness. But. If the failure is permanent than either you are getting too much experience lol or you are just going in the completely wrong direction! Maybe it's time to wake up and change the direction?
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 09:05:34 AM
Predict what will be in a particular situation is impossible, so we sometimes make mistakes. No matter how bad it may sound, these errors are good for us. On our mistakes, we become more experienced, we learn and we try not to do this in the future.
copper member
Activity: 154
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
February 04, 2019, 08:57:27 AM
I really feel for those people who has not got what they really hoped for when they got into Cryptocurrencies, me being one of them but I console myself with the fact that the green day's are approaching and I still have more than enough time to get something worthwhile from this crypto space
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 08:56:04 AM
Venturing into Cryptocurrencies is one of the best things I could have ever done and regretting that decision never crossed my mind, things are tough right now but I still do not regret it, there has been more gain than loss for me so far in this journey.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 04, 2019, 08:40:27 AM
Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.
Thats the cool stuff and its a must do while venturing into something. You must know what are you doing just work with due dilligence or study it first before you do it for good! specially when doing cryptocurrency investment, the risk is always high, thats why perspective like this is helping a lot specially to the newcomers! 
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
February 04, 2019, 07:29:10 AM
If a person came to the cryptocurrency for a long time, he will not regret the mistakes made, he will analyze them properly and become even more competent investors or trader
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 03, 2019, 09:59:40 PM
We are regretted making a mistake, but it doesn't mean that we cannot recover the lost. When we can learn from the mistake, we have the opportunity to replace regret with the happy face because we can make a profit again after we are regret. There is no success before we make a mistake and regret. But we don't have to feel regret for a long time because we cannot wake up and trying to fix the mistakes.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 08:58:10 PM
I think cryptocurrency is one of the fastest payment instruments in the world both in trading and business, but we must be careful in choosing or investing, because there are many cases of fraud now.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 04:49:57 PM
I think that regret can not help us, so it is better to think once again before buying or selling cryptocurrencies. Personally, I realized that now it is better to keep in the long term and despite the fact that the market is still going even lower.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
February 03, 2019, 03:48:34 PM
I also have no regrets because I am happy to know the very interesting cryptocurrency market. All is a learning process and this market is justin the beginning and almost all projects are still in development.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
February 03, 2019, 03:44:34 PM
I do not understand people that are getting disappointed in everything when they are making mistakes, there is nothing strange about it, everybody makes them. You should be able to learn from these mistakes and if you can avoid the same faults in the future, you will reach success.
I hope we will not make so many mistakes anymore and the cryptocurrency market will become more stable and regulated.
Activity: 35
February 03, 2019, 03:43:02 PM
I once got a PRL bounty and I sold it for $ 500 but 2 months later it became $ 20,000.
at first I was sorry about the situation like that, but over time I understood that no one had succeeded without passing a failure.
Oh, shitty situation, but I'm glad you went through this. In fact, we are all zhelem, but it is important to go further. But unfortunately this is what makes us human.
Activity: 602
February 03, 2019, 03:32:01 PM
I do not understand people that are getting disappointed in everything when they are making mistakes, there is nothing strange about it, everybody makes them. You should be able to learn from these mistakes and if you can avoid the same faults in the future, you will reach success.
Activity: 152
February 03, 2019, 03:29:35 PM
I once got a PRL bounty and I sold it for $ 500 but 2 months later it became $ 20,000.
at first I was sorry about the situation like that, but over time I understood that no one had succeeded without passing a failure.
There must be a sequel. Something like"I've learned to research token growth charts." But if you have learned nothing and then hope for good luck again, like me, then it's just a defeat.
Activity: 490
February 03, 2019, 03:22:09 PM
In crypto currency there can't be regrets, only positive mind, you know. People should be aware of it and they should go according to these expectations.
Activity: 728
February 03, 2019, 02:59:00 PM
so far I haven't regretted cryptocurrency, maybe it's just that I'm late to find out. I will continue to learn and make crypto analysis. I will learn from the experiences of people here and also from myself.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 03, 2019, 02:45:36 PM
I agree with what you say, but I think everyone must have their choice to continue what they have done or choose to leave. Many people choose to hold on and what they expect is not in accordance with the circumstances and that makes many people feel tired and feel that what they are doing is in vain.
Activity: 798
February 03, 2019, 02:42:24 PM
Of course, many people regret losing money. But this is a very reasonable thing because in 2018 the price of coins collapsed. So that it has a negative impact on all Crypto. But we don't need to be sorry because this will be our first step to being successful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
February 03, 2019, 02:41:47 PM
I have learn how to overcome the past and face the future, we are bound to regret some decision made in crypto sphere because of the outcome but we can turn it to our advantage by learning from it.
Pages:
Jump to: