Pages:
Author

Topic: No Regrets in cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 21360 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 20, 2019, 12:44:28 PM
Sure not. If I was, I'd leave it in the 2018. But more than sure that soon will be a next bull run. And I keep getting more tokens. Taking part in ICOs ( DexAge, Huobi Russia, ADAB ). and in a bounties.

To be prepeared for it. Agree, that now, you have to choose carefully campaigns. That's why it takes much more time than in a 2017 for example. But, I'll be ready!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 20, 2019, 12:38:36 PM
Yes, there should be no regrets in crypto because I think the future is bright for those who are patient. It's taking time quite alright, but the wait will be worthwhile. I also believe some level of regulations will be necessary for institutions and big players to key in, hence bringing in adoption to greater levels.
Even though many people are moaning and upset about the down and crashed market, some people still call it an opportunity and invest in the coins. It is as they view it like it was viewed in the start. The all time down price. No further losses in the value so plunge in the pond and own it. On the other hand, regretting about the past lost values would do not good but rather would demoralize you. It is business. Today down, tomorrow up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
February 20, 2019, 12:29:48 PM
No regret, no form of worry can add a cubit to your height, meaning that if you get worried because of your mistakes or wrong steps, it will never bring you an improvement and it cannot had any value to your portfolio. Therefore, it is better to just think of what could have caused and the possible solution.
We are all here to learn. So nobody knows it all and no one is perfect.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
February 20, 2019, 12:17:42 PM
Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.

I think you are making a great point here;there are no regrets in participating in cryptocurrency, life is all about risk taking, cryptocurrency business is no exception to the rule of business,however knowledge and experience as you have said are necessary tools in the cryptocurrency sphere.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 20, 2019, 12:05:24 PM
A lesson I learnt and tell everyone coming to cryprocurrency is to learn as much as possible on cryptocurrency, stock and trading before owning any coin, cause there is high probably to regret if you dont have enough information about the space. The risk in the space is high except we want to deceive our-self but enough information and mentor's advice can help you to maximize every aspect of the market.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
February 20, 2019, 11:59:24 AM
very sweet, you are right, there is no success if you don't fail. and regret is a bridge to start the knowledge of achieving success. I often fail crypto (trade, investment, bounty) but I don't stop. because I have learned from all that. and made me understand the journey to success.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 20, 2019, 11:40:51 AM
even though the market is falling and investment assets are all dying, the bounty also feels very bitter at the moment, I have never regretted it. from crypto I started to get income, and when the price fell and the situation deteriorated, there would definitely be a turning point from it all.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
February 19, 2019, 04:47:31 PM
Yes, there should be no regrets in crypto because I think the future is bright for those who are patient. It's taking time quite alright, but the wait will be worthwhile. I also believe some level of regulations will be necessary for institutions and big players to key in, hence bringing in adoption to greater levels.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 19, 2019, 04:26:49 PM
I heard tips about the cryptocurrency market many times, but I didn’t attach importance to them until I made the same mistakes, the bear market taught me a lot, but I am very sorry for the money that I lost on the ICO, studying at the university cost me much cheaper than the price for the experience acquired in the cryptocurrency market.
You are not alone. Almost all investors sooner or later receive such painful lessons. But another is important. If we do not remember our mistakes, they will be repeated in the future! I think we can still make money on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
February 19, 2019, 03:56:13 PM
Everything depends on yourself and if you are not able to make cold blooded investment decisions and panicking every time when the market is falling, you should leave it. It is a hard work and there is no time for regrets.
That is why today we are suffering very big problems, because many users of cryptocurrency have withdrawn their funds from the cryptocurrency market. Now we need to return the cryptocurrency investment again, in order to improve the situation.
Activity: 364
February 19, 2019, 03:09:44 PM
Everything depends on yourself and if you are not able to make cold blooded investment decisions and panicking every time when the market is falling, you should leave it. It is a hard work and there is no time for regrets.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 19, 2019, 02:40:45 PM
I heard tips about the cryptocurrency market many times, but I didn’t attach importance to them until I made the same mistakes, the bear market taught me a lot, but I am very sorry for the money that I lost on the ICO, studying at the university cost me much cheaper than the price for the experience acquired in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
February 19, 2019, 02:26:12 PM
There is no explanation behind me to lament in the present occurring of the market. Long way prior I have a decent arrangement of coins that I hold however all of a sudden the bear showcase crash a portion of my property. After that I had a terrible inclination towards the market and have some little lament for not moving a portion of my coins but rather sincerely I couldn't have cared less at this point. I gain from my oversight then I won't enable that to happen once more.
Activity: 504
February 19, 2019, 02:07:33 PM
Probably, everyone faced with regret in the crypto-space: someone sold early, someone bought late, and someone participated in a bad project. Everyone made a few mistakes, but failures make us sober, we gain invaluable experience and do not stand still. Otherwise it is impossible.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
February 19, 2019, 01:36:31 PM
First of all, we should appreciate the experience we received when we made mistakes, there is no point in regret!
These days, everyone needs quick money but it is not what happens and there comes regret. The flaws and faults are what make you a good at business man. When you enter a business with the mindset of making money out of the market, you should and if you fail, you should learn and try again. Regret comes when you loose confidence and belief in yourself.

We always must focus into the continuous opportunities which is being provided by almost all the cryptocurrencies. When we are focusing on the next opportunity then we will never have time to regret about other past events. Basically, cryptos have lot of potential to support all of us regardless of what we have done in the past. Just making sure about grabbing the opportunity will ensure that everyone will find success over the time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
February 17, 2019, 07:58:51 PM
we have felt regret, but we must rise because everything that has happened cannot be repeated, if we fail then look for another strategy
to succeed, regret will only make us fall more, make regret as a motivation to get up and start again with different strategies
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
February 17, 2019, 07:35:39 PM
The rise and fall of a coin price, is only a small process from the crypto world. Here we don't need to panic. And if we lose money or lose opportunities in trading, we also don't need to regret it. We just live and face it.

I am even grateful to know Crypto in my life.
Activity: 345
February 17, 2019, 03:49:53 PM
you should have no regret about anything you do in life experience is always equal to education and education is always equal to less future regret than be happy the only thing you lose is time Smiley
regret will certainly be there when we make mistakes. but that we can overcome by doing better deeds, we can make mistakes from our regrets as experiences in the future, so that we will not feel remorse again in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
February 17, 2019, 03:46:59 PM
For very nearly an entire year 2018 and now this year, the network of cryptocurrency clients is as of now becoming acclimated to lessening the estimation of their benefits, and to the way that they need to lose increasingly more cash in the cryptocurrency advertise. It is hard to foresee something, however I can't help thinking that a great deal of clients will leave the cryptographic money showcase, particularly the individuals who considered digital currency the main methods for their salary.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 17, 2019, 03:40:06 PM
There is no need to wallow in regret for missing a trade because when you are focus on the past another opportunity is around the corner that could cover the one ones missed. One thing I have noticed in this market is that there is profit potentials  everywhere it now depend on where one is looking and that is one really prepared for them, see the recent gains in LTC, KMD, APP, BNB, ETH, Storj etcc
Pages:
Jump to: