Pages:
Author

Topic: No Regrets in cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 21360 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
February 17, 2019, 03:37:48 PM
Right you are, mate! I never though self pity is essential thing, you waste time in regrets and simultaneously you are losing your grounds. Weak will power won't help, turn off emotions and make analysis of your actions to find out what's wrong.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 17, 2019, 03:34:15 PM
you should have no regret about anything you do in life experience is always equal to education and education is always equal to less future regret than be happy the only thing you lose is time Smiley
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
February 17, 2019, 03:05:56 PM
I have nothing to regret about because regretting now  is not the solution for now, all I just have to do is to look for solution out and be hoping for better outcome.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
February 17, 2019, 03:04:10 PM
I did have some regrets before like not selling because I was too greedy but it's all in the past now. I learned some valuable lessons the hard way.
No one is perfect when it comes to the timing of selling commodities or coin in there possession.
You never can tell the future price you where only trying to maximize your profit so I will not say that there is anything to regret on that.
You already know the slant hodl
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 17, 2019, 02:54:39 PM
now we still stand on crypto, and of course there is no regret in doing something for the good purpose of crypto. the problem is crypto will continue to improve later. so this certainly needs a process too.
Activity: 490
February 17, 2019, 02:42:36 PM
Those who are sorry for anything are wasting time and energy in vain. The past does not change, which means it remains only to reconcile. The cryptocurrency market is young and wild, the fact that many people make mistakes on it is normal.
Moreover, there is a whole bunch of factors that greatly affect the price, but we can not predict them in a timely manner or do not see, so if the loss of money in the cryptocurrency was not your fault, then do not give up, you just need to work on
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
February 17, 2019, 11:07:39 AM
Those who are sorry for anything are wasting time and energy in vain. The past does not change, which means it remains only to reconcile. The cryptocurrency market is young and wild, the fact that many people make mistakes on it is normal.
Activity: 602
February 17, 2019, 11:01:53 AM
Regrets and everything like that today does not make sense, what can you fix? Nothing! Today you can not fix anything, today there is no public access to the time change and it will not appear. Because it is not included in the interests of the world order.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
February 17, 2019, 10:56:57 AM
Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.

If you can accept to losing your money before buying some cryptocurrency coins, then regret won't come.
If we make mistake in crypto, just think it is an experience we gained so we won't making same mistake again.
Disappointment won't take you anywhere, just move on the next action with a better considerations in the future.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
February 16, 2019, 11:11:46 PM
It's exactly what you say, because the cryptocurrency space is very broad and the future of crypto looks very good. No regrets, still confident and patient, will certainly be beautiful in time, because crypto will always grow and the price will rise again in the coming months.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
February 16, 2019, 10:56:26 PM

Failors are essential part of the success. We have to build on  them as a part of our learning process on our crypto journey. If we learn from our mistakes there will be less to regret from our decisions.
failure will make us better investors because of failure, we will be more careful in investing.
failure makes us not easily caught up in the same mistakes.
Not all at once slow down and begin to act smarter, some immediately try to win back the lost and they make even more mistakes, and then become careful
Activity: 1210
February 16, 2019, 07:50:57 PM

Failors are essential part of the success. We have to build on  them as a part of our learning process on our crypto journey. If we learn from our mistakes there will be less to regret from our decisions.
failure will make us better investors because of failure, we will be more careful in investing.
failure makes us not easily caught up in the same mistakes.
failure is the beginning of success so don't ever regret even if we fail.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 16, 2019, 07:45:32 PM

Failors are essential part of the success. We have to build on  them as a part of our learning process on our crypto journey. If we learn from our mistakes there will be less to regret from our decisions.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
February 16, 2019, 05:24:03 PM
I agree with you. Sometimes our failures can have a very strong impact on us. And sometimes it is very difficult to cope with them. But it seems to me that only through time it is possible to understand that any failure is invaluable experience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 16, 2019, 05:20:47 PM
Cryptocurrency gives us a good chance of earning. We must see and use them. I think it is senseless to regret the loss of profits.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
February 16, 2019, 05:10:55 PM
I think you have some strategy of your own because there is such a variety of coins you have. I just hope that in present market conditions you still find enough ways to make profit. I wonder what made you choose those particular ones.

the key to achieving that profit is I think our perseverance in doing something. we know that the hard work that we do will eventually produce the results we want. moreover, the current market is starting to increase slowly, but we don't know whether it will last or not.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 16, 2019, 07:11:31 AM
There can't be regrets, you know. To my mind in crypto currency it is essential to participate in as much opportunities as you can find. Crypto suggest you to eern money and it is about you to realise it or not
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
February 16, 2019, 06:57:35 AM
Well said! Recently, the cryptocurrency market has disappointed me, but patience and faith give me strength in the hope that I will be rewarded for my own.
That's true, patience will give many advantages, almost 1 year crypto maket going so low and i think crypto will be back soon, see ethereum price now, the price increase and increase again. Dont regret all the decisions you made in crypto, just hold it and sure will give you benefits in the future, or buy it now for better future
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
February 16, 2019, 06:56:35 AM
I agree, the market is new and very risky, since crypto is only entering the world, and experience is not enough, any mistake is experience, and the ability to understand the market.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
February 16, 2019, 06:48:21 AM
I do agree with you some decisions we have made in time past has made us a better and knowledgeable persons in this present no regrets on  the experiences i have had in the crypto space and there is more to come
Pages:
Jump to: