Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 25. (Read 83890 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wow, pretty fast service.

Amazing quality and OP is very communicative.. Oh Man, this is what BTC is all about. Paying with BTC to watch lot of sports and movies channels.

Awesome bro. You got my trust. Good service in every aspects.

Thank you.

Cool

Thanks mate. Nice to see you happy with this service Wink
If you would like to buy a longer subscription, let me know.

Will answer later, going to bed now.
Activity: 756
Wow, pretty fast service.

Amazing quality and OP is very communicative.. Oh Man, this is what BTC is all about. Paying with BTC to watch lot of sports and movies channels.

Awesome bro. You got my trust. Good service in every aspects.

Thank you.

Cool
Can I make a test paying U$1,00 and see how everything works?

I mean, one day testing  Wink

I might be extremely cool if it's alright.

Send me a message Smiley
Activity: 756
Can I make a test paying U$1,00 and see how everything works?

I mean, one day testing  Wink

I might be extremely cool if it's alright.

Enjoy UFC FIGHT NIGHT NOW on FS1 in 1080p.
Thanks for your feedback. Yes we changed some things on server and how to get this streams. We're working in the background for many more cool things.
For the moment we have nearly 280 channels and most are in HD. Sometimes we have problems with streams or loops on the streams. But we spend all time to make our little service better for all.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I'd like to write my review on Tifossi and his IPTV service,

I had the privilege to test out his IPTV service, when he started his sales thread here(in December 2015). Initially, he was having different IPTV source, which had some issues regularly and worked okay (he was having tough time with that). When I complained that some of the channels were not working, tifossi immediately responded to my messages and tried his best to solve the problem.

I would definitely say that, Tifossi is one of the most reliable seller here in BTCtalk, my apologies for the late review, he deserves my vouch. I didn't use his IPTV service for some time (a month) and now everything is changed here.

Good luck mate, I believe now you've limited the number of channels and offering HD channels to all the users, keep it up. I feel this is much better than before, though the channels are limited, still you'll get all the essential channels.
It's made for KODI. But it should work on mag box too.
Activity: 3
Will this work on kodi or mag box?
Activity: 14
Excellent service, it looks excellent on my Smart TV, HD channels really look like they are high def.
Also works fine on iOS and VLC.
I can vouch this service.

Watch UFC FIGHT NIGHT L I V E
tonight on FOX SPORT 1 and BT Sport

$70 is a good deal. For mostly all other services you have to pay $110 and you can only register one device with your MAC Adress. With our service you can use it on all your devices.
Thanks just got EPG working great and channels
In HD No:1 service.

Thanks for your feedback mate. Enjoy watching Smiley
Activity: 7
Thanks just got EPG working great and channels
In HD No:1 service.
For everyone who purchased and need a EPG pls send me a message.
Thanks
Activity: 14
I dont remember that i was talking to you. As far as i know i am allowed to ask questions and it is up to OP to reply. Did i miss some changes to "free speech" over night? Feel free to report my post, there is a button that says "report", you can use it to tell the mods about me.

You are welcome, thank you!

EDIT: I dont care about other 3rd party websites, i care about offers here and i just want to inform my self. i dont see anything wrong about that BEFORE i might throw my BTC out of the window.

You weren't asking anyone any questions, just to refresh your memory that's what you posted.

Td;lr not legal...

How is that asking a question? How is that being informative and helping others who are thinking about buying his product.

Hop off your high horse mate.

Also don't come to me with that free speech, report button bollox.

Be constructive, bring information to the thread.

Purchased one day and one month right after.  great responses and instructions included and service worked great.  recommend. 

Thanks of your vouch mate. Enjoy watching. If you have questions or problems, let me know.
Activity: 6
Purchased one day and one month right after.  great responses and instructions included and service worked great.  recommend. 
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: