Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 24. (Read 83890 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
no Carl Frampton v Scott Quigg??

also, Terence Crawford vs Hank Lundy is on HBO tonight .. and HBO East is not working Sad

Pls try Sky Sports Box Office

YESSS!!!
not a greatest quality but it will do...

hbo east?? can you look into getting it to working before 10 pm (us east)

this is a big fight too
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

also, Terence Crawford vs Hank Lundy is on HBO tonight .. and HBO East is not working Sad

Pls try Sky Sports Box Office
Activity: 16

watch UFC GIGHT NIGHT LONDON live on BT Sport and Fox Sport
Enjoy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
brill a++ cheers buddy
got a updated tv guide can yolu inbox me it pls
We're at the beginning and working on a website. But our focus is on our servers to make it more stable for all guys around the world. We work with DNS and have 4 Servers around the world. But the server guy knows what to do Wink

The problem a few weeks ago was: we had problems with our supplier, so we cut the deal and now we have nearly all streams in our own hand.
Maybe you see it at the quality of the streams Wink

I haven't the time to watch tv all the day, if there are problems, send me a message and I talk to the server guy and he will fix it asap.
Activity: 14
Sorry mate, no fake review. He's a Irish guy and we updated channel list with Irish channels. He also bought some more subscriptions. I can show you a screenshot of my inbox.
So all is ok Wink

I take your word for it, some people are just lurkers, but it just sounded fake, and I'm 100% with him, you got a pretty reliable server going on, good selection of channels, so I'm happy things are working out for you.

What would be good to have is a notice when the servers are going down for maintenance, couple of weeks ago servers briefly went down on a Sunday afternoon while football was on, so a simple website or even a post here in the thread with heads up about downtime would be excellent.

Updated channel list is great and quality is excellent this is the best iptv service for any1 and great customer support 100% thank you.

Regards
Liam

This review looks so fake, try to avoid doing this, you might put people off if you only have 1 post newbies reviewing.
You have a good service, I tried myself and was happy with it.

just my two cents.

Sorry mate, no fake review. He's a Irish guy and we updated channel list with Irish channels. He also bought some more subscriptions. I can show you a screenshot of my inbox.
So all is ok Wink
Activity: 4
Tried the $1 trial.  Fast response with instructions for kodi. Also works with VLC since the stream is m3u.  Video was fairly reliable but there were few channels not working.  Overall pretty good.
Activity: 14
Updated channel list is great and quality is excellent this is the best iptv service for any1 and great customer support 100% thank you.

Regards
Liam

This review looks so fake, try to avoid doing this, you might put people off if you only have 1 post newbies reviewing.
You have a good service, I tried myself and was happy with it.

just my two cents.
Activity: 1

Regards
Liam
I send you a few messages regarding purchasing a day pass but you haven't answered my messages.

Hey mate. Sorry was busy the last days. I'll send you a message asap;)
Activity: 76
Do you have an updated list of channels?
Activity: 78
I send you a few messages regarding purchasing a day pass but you haven't answered my messages.
Do you have any screenshots of the HD channels that you offer? Want to see the quality of that. I don't mean to be disrespectful, however I have been using Ruya IPTV service and I have not seen anyone else offering better quality HD channels than them even if a lot of providers claim that.

Hey, I can show you some screenshots. FS1 is in 1080p. But why didn't you test it for yourself for 1 day?
Send me a message mate.
Activity: 3
Do you have any screenshots of the HD channels that you offer? Want to see the quality of that. I don't mean to be disrespectful, however I have been using Ruya IPTV service and I have not seen anyone else offering better quality HD channels than them even if a lot of providers claim that.
Pages:
Jump to: