Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 163. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I'm reluctant releasing just this info. so far considering our history with PoS. High PoS (of which we were meant to be a member of) reputation is in shambles after the last few months. I'm thinking 10%-15%. I just want standard and attractive 'normal'/'safe'/middle-ground variables and go from there. I'm sure discussions and demands for forks will follow for next year but lets just get a new wallet and PoS resolved.

10%-15% is a great range , beats most things in the physical world hands down.
IMO the lowest a POS rate could go is 5%, anything below that and you are better off with utility stocks that pay out ~5%.
Depending on how many days you set to hold the coin before it receives a POS reward, some people that do more trading , usually will not keep the coins long enough to gain the interest, so whatever rates you do decide on, your actual rate for the year will always be a little lower.

Cool

P.S.
Glad it worked out for You & PalmDetroit.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
i prefered when NOBL was mineable
Activity: 440
Merit: 251
I am also curious about PoS details. You said it was not going to be high PoS. Could you provide more details please? We had an idea in the past about high PoS during first year or first two years and then lowering it. I like it.

I'm reluctant releasing just this info. so far considering our history with PoS. High PoS (of which we were meant to be a member of) reputation is in shambles after the last few months. I'm thinking 10%-15%. I just want standard and attractive 'normal'/'safe'/middle-ground variables and go from there. I'm sure discussions and demands for forks will follow for next year but lets just get a new wallet and PoS resolved.

I guess we can give low PoS a try and see how it works for us. I still think high PoS coins can make sense if well made (all the parameters are well chosen) but am fine with low PoS too.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
POS is working fine and great job.

How can you be saying that? Its not active yet is it? Because if it is I want to stake  Grin

He is just a bot trying to age his btt acount..
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

How can you be saying that? Its not active yet is it? Because if it is I want to stake  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
so the total coin supply will be 2 000 000 000 NOBL after burning?

great to see we reached 100 BTC Smiley

Yeah, but atm NobleCoin is still mineable, and the supply per day hasn't diminished yet.
PoW NOBL has now about 100% projected inflation for the next year (only theoretically: expected supply is 2.628 mln coins in the next 365 days if nothing changes), so we better switch to PoS ASAP, yeah the unniversary would be a perfect occasion Smiley

thank you Smiley

Edit: definitely! PoS would be a great present for birthday Cheesy

Good progress on POS. Thank you for your hard work Smiley
Activity: 378

Yeah, but atm NobleCoin is still mineable, and the supply per day hasn't diminished yet.
PoW NOBL has now about 100% projected inflation for the next year (only theoretically: expected supply is 2.628 mln coins in the next 365 days if nothing changes), so we better switch to PoS ASAP, yeah the unniversary would be a perfect occasion Smiley

thank you Smiley

Edit: definitely! PoS would be a great present for birthday Cheesy
Activity: 326

Activity: 420
Is 504 million the amount you gathered via PMs? According to the paper at 17 SAT the cap is at 588 million.

Yes.

I am also curious about PoS details. You said it was not going to be high PoS. Could you provide more details please? We had an idea in the past about high PoS during first year or first two years and then lowering it. I like it.

That sounds excellent. I always thought the high pos idea was interesting but dubious in terms of possibility.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Is 504 million the amount you gathered via PMs? According to the paper at 17 SAT the cap is at 588 million.

Yes.

Activity: 378

Activity: 440
Merit: 251

Can also confirm 504 million NOBL will be removed from circulation/destroyed - burned - verified address - so far. That's how much already reserved and assumes a 100 BTC total crowd fund at least (we will hit that milestone at minimum).

Edit: Sorry if I'm still catching up on PM's, I've counted all PMs so far including if I haven't responded, so you're on the list ok.

legendary
Rofo, any news about POS? Are there any changes in noblecoin?

Close. Designing alternate wallet/chain, will ask Bittrex to host for us. High PoS is not on the table (such high inflation has been shenanigans both from a % level and trying to work with it)  Thinking our 1 year anniversary would be a good time for the switch.

Can also confirm 504 million NOBL will be removed from circulation/destroyed - burned - verified address - so far. That's how much already reserved and assumes a 100 BTC total crowd fund at least (we will hit that milestone at minimum).

Edit: Sorry if I'm still catching up on PM's, I've counted all PMs so far including if I haven't responded, so you're on the list ok.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Close. Designing alternate wallet/chain, will ask Bittrex to host for us. High PoS is not on the table (such high inflation has been shenanigans both from a % level and trying to work with it)  Thinking our 1 year anniversary would be a good time for the switch.

Sounds like a plan!

OP also looks very clean and neat now!

Right! glad you mentioned it, just checked it out. I love seeing updated OPs. It's very uncommon on this board. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

Close. Designing alternate wallet/chain, will ask Bittrex to host for us. High PoS is not on the table (such high inflation has been shenanigans both from a % level and trying to work with it)  Thinking our 1 year anniversary would be a good time for the switch.

Sounds like a plan!

OP also looks very clean and neat now!
legendary

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Jump to: