Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 159. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I am trying to download wallet but it seem like hanged. Any idea ?? It looks really good Smiley. Good JOB Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is there going to be a POS transition soon?

PoS should come after the burning.

I think Rofo said he was hoping to make the POS transition on the 7th Jan to coincide with the coin's 1st anniversary. He seems pretty snowed under with the NOBL to NOXT burn right now but I'm sure he'll give an update on the POS transition as soon as he has a free moment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I have just created my first gig on fiverr Cool But it's hard to get noticed as a newbie there  Sad If you could just share this link if you know someone that could be interested, or if you could just click the link to generate one view for the traffic, my gig might start to get traffic. I am doing this so I may expand my NOXT buying capabilities  Wink

https://www.fiverr.com/thegreatdev/translate-from-english-and-spanish-to-french

do you think it belongs to the forum only because you write the word NOXT in it? come on... don't spam here...^^
what do some people think...you posted the same text with different coins 4 times

Hahah got caught with your promotion mate, bad luck  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I have just created my first gig on fiverr Cool But it's hard to get noticed as a newbie there  Sad If you could just share this link if you know someone that could be interested, or if you could just click the link to generate one view for the traffic, my gig might start to get traffic. I am doing this so I may expand my NOXT buying capabilities  Wink

https://www.fiverr.com/thegreatdev/translate-from-english-and-spanish-to-french

do you think it belongs to the forum only because you write the word NOXT in it? come on... don't spam here...^^
what do some people think...you posted the same text with different coins 4 times

PoS should come after the burning.
ANybody got a link to the noble burn instructions?  Maybe I skipped over them...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.380 here you are
Activity: 420
sould I burn my NOBLE to NOXT?

I would personally recommend it from profit standpoint, yes Smiley
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
sould I burn my NOBLE to NOXT?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
ANybody got a link to the noble burn instructions?  Maybe I skipped over them...
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Rolling out an update for the address pages in the explorer

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/

This speeds up loading for address with very large amounts of transactions (like large historic pools) and adds a couple filters.

Let me know if there are any issues!
Hey all,

I came to NOBL just recently, bought some on Bittrex and now I'm wondering what's all that with burning and NOXT.
Is there anyone willing and helpful enough to clarify in a few sentences what's going on?

It'll be really appreciated Smiley

Btw cheers and happy New Year!

NOXT is an asset that can be bought with BTC directly or traded in with NOBL. not sure if this is still possible.

NOXT is the centralised coin, NOBL the decentralised.

Well if you put it this way, NOXT doesn't seem that much attractive.. why would I want to choose centralized asset over decentralized coin?

you can do whatever you want Wink

just have a look on the first page. You have two options with a lot of potential.
some people understand that the decentralized spirit has its boarders. I do have NOBL and NOXT. I like both ways.

Great, I missed the link in OP, but now I have at least some idea; thanks.

no problem Wink for more details or if you want to change NOBL to NOXT PM ROFO.
Activity: 390
Hey all,

I came to NOBL just recently, bought some on Bittrex and now I'm wondering what's all that with burning and NOXT.
Is there anyone willing and helpful enough to clarify in a few sentences what's going on?

NOXT is an asset that can be bought with BTC directly or traded in with NOBL. not sure if this is still possible.

Well if you put it this way, NOXT doesn't seem that much attractive.. why would I want to choose centralized asset over decentralized coin?

just have a look on the first page. You have two options with a lot of potential.
some people understand that the decentralized spirit has its boarders. I do have NOBL and NOXT. I like both ways.

Great, I missed the link in OP, but now I have at least some idea; thanks.
Hey all,

Hey all,

Hey all,

Hey all,

It'll be really appreciated :)

Activity: 547
Happy new year to all noble supporters  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Happy New Year to everyone who are still following Noblecoin, especially to Rofo.

Started this cryptocurrency 'malarkey' in 2013 after spending years modding games.

With 1 GPU card, I've mined many coins, spent hours daily looking for 'hidden gems', avoiding anything that looked dodgy.

Starting with zero BTC, i now have some; and Noblecoins, Darkcoin, Ripple, Dnotes and Dogecoin. The rest were dumped for BTC since it wasn't going anywhere.

Never been a victim of any scams, thanks to the lord for my financial acumen.

Out of the lot i still own, Rofo impressed me the most. Noblecoin is like any other scrypt coin should be dead, but Rofo's commitment is a shining example to other 'developers' how to develop a coin slowly.

Keep up the good work in 2015 and we all should help with advices, high-level debating with intelligence and ignore those damn trolls.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 420
As a long term Noble holder - with a fairly substantial amount - should I be burning Noble to receive Noxt? I must confess to having been away from this scene for a while and have no real clue as to what is going on. I have been following Rofo on Twitter and retweeting Noble news, but with regards to what I should do as a holder of Noble, I'm less clear.

You can contact rofo directly on twitter or here with pm to burn your nobl for noxt. He has a lot of messages to sift through, but since you posted here, he should be able to answer you and help you with the burning process.
Jump to: