Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 21. (Read 1052997 times)

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Hello. I had an error in my POS wallet: chekpoint is too old, wait for blockchain to download, or notify developers. What to do about it? Thank you.

Are you fully synced? Do you have the complete blockchain?

If yes, try closing the wallet and reopen it again after 30 minute or so.

If not, just wait for the wallet to be fully synced.
Thank you. Yes, wallet is fully synced, wallet reopend, but everything is the same.

Are you using the latest version, 2.0.2?

Anyway, don't worry about that! My wallet is displaying the same error but works flawlessly!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello. I had an error in my POS wallet: chekpoint is too old, wait for blockchain to download, or notify developers. What to do about it? Thank you.

Thank you. Yes, wallet is fully synced, wallet reopend, but everything is the same.
legendary

Activity: 6

Activity: 88
Hey guys, let's spam in this post until we have at least 100 pages.
That makes more for the coin than any giveway.
Activity: 20
It seems a number of people are moving to get NobleCoin trading on some of the entry-level exchanges and services. While we're optimistic that this would work in our favour (perhaps ideally in a few days time) and want it to happen naturally, we also want to act cautiously.
Activity: 109
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investiment! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
up today over 20% !!
yeah, great to see some more action on NOBL, yesterday was one of the best trading days in a while =)
Activity: 88
Merit: 16
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
With the permission of the community of Noblecoin and its administrators, I approach you to inform you that we will soon launch a similar exchange to localbitcoins.com where we will freely exchange the best coins in the market for real money anywhere in the world. Because of this and because we believe that Noblecoin has a future left an address to receive their donations, it is part of the story just like the bitcoin pizza, a penny for us  Wink: 9pXkCujxme9LtSzHPRuWJPRF1sYKqxhVzJ

So, a newbie with the handle "Financial_Success" posting a donation link for the project?  Come on man, your wasting your time... Unless, someone wants to confirm this user?  Anyone?  Grin
legendary
Well, this post starts from the beginning of 2014, meaning I very much missed the information about NobelCoin. Where can I get more information about NobelCoin?

Read the OP and follow the links provided:

https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki

https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/FAQ
Activity: 154
Well, this post starts from the beginning of 2014, meaning I very much missed the information about NobelCoin. Where can I get more information about NobelCoin?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
where can I get a functional wallet for this coin?
Activity: 5
With the permission of the community of Noblecoin and its administrators, I approach you to inform you that we will soon launch a similar exchange to localbitcoins.com where we will freely exchange the best coins in the market for real money anywhere in the world. Because of this and because we believe that Noblecoin has a future left an address to receive their donations, it is part of the story just like the bitcoin pizza, a penny for us  Wink: 9pXkCujxme9LtSzHPRuWJPRF1sYKqxhVzJ
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
price back down to single digits again - that was a pretty nice run =)
legendary
Is this coin mineable and how? I can't find nothing useful on the google..

Thanks

It is not mineable like BTC or ETH because those are Proof of Work.

NOBL is Proof of Stake, meaning you generate new coins by having coins inside your wallet and keeping it open.

Activity: 44
Is this coin mineable and how? I can't find nothing useful on the google..

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 231
hey all

as promising to you all my promoting for Noblecoin her is my twitter :  https://twitter.com/paulus50/status/977183464352108549

follow to keep track !!! ;-)

Noblecoin on the move !
Pages:
Jump to: