Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 263. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
mintpal: Confirms: 273 out of 999 required
you are kidding me?! why and how long it will be?
Yes, thank some of your loving fellow crypto users that abuse a coin. This large number of confirmations is required as safety measurement. Each found block is 1 confirmation i believe and 1 block per minute is found.

so it will take 16 hrs to transact noblecoin on mintpal?

Means it takes at least 16h for a successful 51% attack to happen again.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Yes, thank some of your loving fellow crypto users that abuse a coin. This large number of confirmations is required as safety measurement. Each found block is 1 confirmation i believe and 1 block per minute is found.

Something about that.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
Activity: 735
Merit: 501

Open a ticket, I had the same issue.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
1Kb
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This is technology.

Technology evolves...rapidly

Crypto will continue to evolve....rapidly

Just like in business, Cryptos that embrace this change will survive and grow.

That MY opinion anyway.

I'm sure there will be others here that don't believe this and flame me for stating the obvious.

X11 or PoS, unless you can think outside the box and really come up with a NEW game changing technology or feature.
I disagree.

Ok.....you disagree with which point?

This is technology. - I agree on this.

Crypto will continue to evolve....rapidly - I would not use the term evolve here as it is turning in different types of playgrounds. 1 being financial and 2nd being releasing any type of PoC and hoping it works. Any development currently happening needs time to mature (remove bugs) to become a serious product.

Crypto will continue to evolve....rapidly - I would use the term scatter instead of evolve. Currently it is not moving forward but scattering in all types of technology where the mass of the consumers are being driven by hypes/P&Ds to make them believe it is better.

Just like in business, Cryptos that embrace this change will survive and grow. - not exactly, they will become outcasts as no one in the end will trust the coding anymore due to the number of overhauls and issues with the hardforks.

X11 or PoS, unless you can think outside the box and really come up with a NEW game changing technology or feature. - Outside the box thinking at this moment would actually mean that common people would be able to use crypto's. Like wallets they understand and can actually work with without having to look on all different types of webpages to find out how to restore their wallet. Currently the entire community is only driving normal people away and create bad publicity (here I am not referring to BTC issues but any crypto issue. have a look at the Poloniex trollbox and then let someone new to crypto's read it and ask what he/she thinks)

So in general I disagree with your post as it is only looking at the engine of a specific currency while ignoring the bigger picture.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
This is technology.

Technology evolves...rapidly

Crypto will continue to evolve....rapidly

Just like in business, Cryptos that embrace this change will survive and grow.

That MY opinion anyway.

I'm sure there will be others here that don't believe this and flame me for stating the obvious.

X11 or PoS, unless you can think outside the box and really come up with a NEW game changing technology or feature.
I disagree.

Ok.....you disagree with which point?
Activity: 178
Just bought 1.1m NOBL at 17 sat! I'm willing to hold long-term no matter what happens Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
^ thanks for the great welcome...

well right now, i'm using 2 rigs (AMD based GPUs)... 2 x MSI R9 270x Hawk and 1 x Onda HD 7770 GHz Edition... all three are hashing around 1080 ~ 1150 Kh/s in mining NOBL... planned to configure 6 x MSI R9 270x Hawks in an Open Air Frame... got the frame already but, need to buy the needed PSUs, 4 GPUs (MSI R9 270x Hawk) and an ASRock mobo... either H61 Pro BTC or H81 Pro BTC...

mining on the CPU is a great idea... i'll check it...

to add... before i decided to join the crypto currency mining, i used to do some folding... used all my nvidia based GPUs for the activity... 2 x GTX 670, 1 x GTX 650 and 1 x GT 240... i was enthusiastic to know that i gave my share on the research no matter how small it was. i'll check BOINC...

thanks again...
Activity: 238
hi, i'm new to crypto currency mining... after months of reading discussions... had finally decided to join the band wagon in crypto currency mining (this is a hobby... and converted my gaming rig to a mining rig and run 24/7)... i'm a believer in NOBLE COIN... my hash rate is not much but, i enjoyed observing the number of Noble coins that i mined daily... as well as i enjoyed everything about Noble Coin... i'm a believer on the long term...

Kudos to the devs and to us all...

welcome to the community Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

what kind of hardware are you running?

to get an idea of some settings that you might want to try, google, litecoin mining hardware, find your gpu in the list and work from there.

personally i'm using a 5850 AMD gpu. according to the list i should be getting around 350 khs. however, in practice the highest i have been able to attain and still remain stable is around 330 khs, and that is only a recent development. most of the time now i'm averaging around 300 khs, which is a whole lot better then the 220 khs that i was getting.

one more thing... you can use your gpu to mine Noble, but would you consider also using your cpu to mine gridcoin? or perhaps directing it at BOINC. right now i'm crunching numbers for BOINC milkyway@home, that way you can mine Noble and advance human knowledge and scientific advancement at the same time. BOINC also has other projects including fighting malaria and cancer research. but the catch is, they can only use your cpu, not your gpu. gridcoin is a crypto associated with the BOINC network, once again, it would seem like cpu is the way to go.

i have tried to set up gridcoin but have been having some compatibility issues with some of my hardware, so i just volunteer my cpu time to BOINC.

might i also recommend using charityminingpools.com

the layout of the site is great, and so far has been amongst the most stable pools out here.

poolerino has also proven to be mostly stable, taking attacks into account and all.
Activity: 75
hi, i'm new to crypto currency mining... after months of reading discussions... had finally decided to join the band wagon in crypto currency mining (this is a hobby... and converted my gaming rig to a mining rig and run 24/7)... i'm a believer in NOBLE COIN... my hash rate is not much but, i enjoyed observing the number of Noble coins that i mined daily... as well as i enjoyed everything about Noble Coin... i'm a believer on the long term...

Kudos to the devs and to us all...
Activity: 308
And poolerino is back  Smiley
Fredyy (about 2 hours ago)
hi guys, a cronjob got stuck, it's fixed now and the serve is working on the backlog. no coins where lost
Fredyy (41 minutes ago)
everything uptodate again, sorry for the trouble

Im sorry for that. We have been on vacation over the long weekend here in germany and didnt see that cronjob stuck.
Unfortunately the pool didnt send out his warning emails. We will fix that warning system now.

No coins have been lost and mining is going on, payouts every second.  nobl.poolerino.com that is. 0% fee.

Mike
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
Activity: 420
Good news coming in days ahead Smiley

Stay tuned.
Activity: 82
Hey guys, I've setup a Noblecoin faucet at CryptoBlox for anyone looking for a few free coin drips. 10k was contributed by us, any additional donations to the faucet are welcomed.

www.cryptoblox.com

Owned and operated by the same dev that brought you CharityMiningPools. Smiley

Donated 30,000 to faucet. Charity mining pool is surprisingly good too. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 245
Hey guys, I've setup a Noblecoin faucet at CryptoBlox for anyone looking for a few free coin drips. 10k was contributed by us, any additional donations to the faucet are welcomed.

www.cryptoblox.com

Owned and operated by the same dev that brought you CharityMiningPools. Smiley
Thanks for your work Smiley Sent some Noble to the faucet
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Offline for a few days and doesn't look like much has changed. Nice to see BTC bouncing back. Should see a trickle effect soon hopefully. Smiley

Any new news on the Merge mining thing?
Jump to: