Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 266. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

i am stil holding becouse i am a believer....

that some day il get my us dollar for a usde dollar, or........

perhaps its not needed anymore at that time : il buy everyhing with noblecoins ! ;-)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
I want to say we may need to do something else to promote NOBL further, the current situation is a signal for us to do even better; practical is: low volume = less interests of people (mostly), irrespective of how much Dev is devoted in the coin. OK, I am not trying to speak bad to NOBL. Cheesy
I'm with you bro, just don't know how to promote NOBL further when there is kind of a "curtain of silence" about us.... Wink
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
NOBL is more or less disappointing, look at the Mintpal trading volume?!

Not everyone is concerned about super quick bucks in any way possible, some people believe in innovation, community and perseverence. Its the solid coins with honest and committed devs and community which will come out on top in the long run and not the latest flavour of the day being pumped on lies by some twitter noobs for quick £$!!

Technically you're right. I mean not getting quick profits, but think about what's the point if volume is approaching 1BTC (even coinmarketcap won't show the coin in its first page)? It will be a shame for DOGE getting to 100- BTC volume, so we must admit NOBL is far inferior to DOGE, any ambitious about to surpass DOGE?
Nah.... volume has nothing to do with actual coin value...
Remember panda and wolong? It was a huge volume. Far superior than other coins. But it took only 6 days to kill it, and that was a lesson for a lot of ppl (me included).

What I'm trying to say, is that the honest devs and the community is something that makes the difference. (in the long run, of course)

I want to say we may need to do something else to promote NOBL further, the current situation is a signal for us to do even better; practical is: low volume = less interests of people (mostly), irrespective of how much Dev is devoted in the coin. OK, I am not trying to speak bad to NOBL. Cheesy

Not everyone is concerned about super quick bucks in any way possible, some people believe in innovation, community and perseverence. Its the solid coins with honest and committed devs and community which will come out on top in the long run and not the latest flavour of the day being pumped on lies by some twitter noobs for quick £$!!

Technically you're right. I mean not getting quick profits, but think about what's the point if volume is approaching 1BTC (even coinmarketcap won't show the coin in its first page)? It will be a shame for DOGE getting to 100- BTC volume, so we must admit NOBL is far inferior to DOGE, any ambitious about to surpass DOGE?
Nah.... volume has nothing to do with actual coin value...
Remember panda and wolong? It was a huge volume. Far superior than other coins. But it took only 6 days to kill it, and that was a lesson for a lot of ppl (me included).

What I'm trying to say, is that the honest devs and the community is something that makes the difference. (in the long run, of course)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
look at the infrastructure being build.
For those who were involved with The Water Project donation we made, I got an email update from them earlier this week! We have progress! Smiley It's so great to be able to see the actual people that Noble has helped.

Here's a link to the update.
Yeah, it's kind of exciting Cheesy
Activity: 245
For those who were involved with The Water Project donation we made, I got an email update from them earlier this week! We have progress! Smiley It's so great to be able to see the actual people that Noble has helped.

Here's a link to the update.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
would it be possible to rent some cloud hash with the premine and use the coins mined with it to (partially) fill up the premine wallet again? would probably cost very little from the premine and secures the network more.

Good idea surely??? Also i like the idea of having a charity Hash rental, people can donate BTC which is used to secure Noble by renting Hashes , and Noble Mined goes to Noble Movement.

Regarding those 2 top addresses , Not everything in life is a conspiracy!!   Theres no way those wallets are some 51% Miner attack wallets, think about it w those amounts its either Mintpal or whales who believe in Long term potential of Noble and have moved their stash over from an exchange.   I wld see it as a confirmations of Nobles potential!!! Smiley
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Right, I have bought all that I can afford this month again.

The price is criminally low, everyone should get on it and buy up all of the cheap Noble.
My current btc balance is below 0.05 Cheesy bought Noble with all the rest.

Cheesy If you buy noble now, you gonna have a good time
I did, and I'm glad.
Wink

I bought another 2.2m Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
would it be possible to rent some cloud hash with the premine and use the coins mined with it to (partially) fill up the premine wallet again? would probably cost very little from the premine and secures the network more.

The price is criminally low, everyone should get on it and buy up all of the cheap Noble.

I did, and I'm glad.
Wink
Activity: 378

Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I have been doing some detective work.
I looked at the mining hash rate on all of the Noble pools and found we currently account for about 50% (32mhash) of the network hash rate. So at this stage it should only take 5000-10,000 more khash to combat the 51% attack.

Also, am I paranoid or do the 2 top wallets on the rich list look suspicious?
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/address.dws?384427.htm
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/address.dws?407772.htm

They appear to be new, have been active recently and rocketed to the top of the list in a very short time.

I like conspiracy theories, so what are people opinions on what's going on here? New whales filling their bags? 51% attack mining wallets waiting to be dumped? They could also be mintpal/trading site wallets, but I doubt it.

We wouldn't know how much we'd need, we wouldn't know the power of the attacker until it's unloaded. Those top 2 could be anyone, Mintpal apparently has *a lot* of coins. Also, there is more than one person in this scene who thinks NOBL is extremely undervalued and has been happy to lap it up for months. I think too if bags like that tried getting dumped, I'm sure the triggers/alarm bells would go off on an exchange and halt trading.
Jump to: