Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 291. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
here's an idea... stop selling your coins to make a 10 satoshi profit!

If we could have a majority of investors hold or buy only then we would see the hashrate increase and maybe sustain these pumps we are seeing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I Dont understand why people ask for reasoning for price fluctuations, or why people answer them. I guess everyone is a psychic.

Because everyone wants to believe that he knows how the market works and how it reacts. Improved self confidence when jumping from a  cliff Smiley

Love that!!!!

haha, like a cult!

But now , if nobody would talk about what why and when , would the silence be better that people trying to figure out how much they really know and how stupid smart they are?
Bright ideas might come from stupid things , you never know

the only dumb thought was the one not voiced while everyone waited around for a good idea ...
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
I Dont understand why people ask for reasoning for price fluctuations, or why people answer them. I guess everyone is a psychic.

Because everyone wants to believe that he knows how the market works and how it reacts. Improved self confidence when jumping from a  cliff Smiley

Love that!!!!

haha, like a cult!

But now , if nobody would talk about what why and when , would the silence be better that people trying to figure out how much they really know and how stupid smart they are?
Bright ideas might come from stupid things , you never know
Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Love that!!!!

haha, like a cult!
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

Love that!!!!
in defi we trust

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Hashrate has been increased for a while and price is following Smiley Noble is slowly recovering by quality!
Activity: 210
Come join us at our  NobleCoin pool:

180MHs going now...

http://pool.kryptochaos.com

Registration not required.

Generate private key & import into coin wallet for public key use with multi pool.

1.5% fees, VARDIFF, STRATUM, CLUSTERED!

Dedicated admin & network team

Clustered MySQL instances

We care about your mining experience!
]/b]
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Such rapid price fluctuations by those looking for quick profit cannot stop noble in the long term.

However, it can cause some depression in prices in the short term, after this manipulator has taken his profits.
TN5
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

+1
Activity: 165
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Been away for the last 4 days and came back to some serious volume again. Nice!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Noble seen a solid volume all day, without ever getting above 65, a lot of people dumping has meant a lot of Noble has changed hands - just how many hands have stocked up will have an impact on whether we'll see a real pump anytime soon. If the millions of Noble dumped today at this price are now in the hands of a small minority, that minority could really pump the price and attempt to dump at a much higher level.

We'll have to wait and see whether this does happen now.
Activity: 290
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Austin Global @AustinGlobalX  ·  3 Std.
UPDATE (1 of 3) 2% of AGX user accounts were affected by a security breach. BTC was the only currency involved in the breach. Affected users

UPDATE (2 of 3) will be notified by email within 24 hrs on details & next steps. http://agx.io/  will remain offline temporarily as

UPDATE (3 of 3) we investigate the issue and take corrective actions.

hope it didnt hit some noble guys!
be careful!

Sad

Temporarily Offline

Thank you for visiting Austin Global Exchange. Due to a suspected security breach, we have temporarily taken agx.io offline. We took this measure to minimize risk to users.

We are investigating the issue currently and will share updates as soon as possible.

Think I have very limited amount there.
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
explanations for the current rise?

New investors seeing how kick ass Noble is?
Merit: 1000
see my profile
explanations for the current rise?
Activity: 336
How about this coin?Is it still alive?

56% up from yesterday with 80 btc volume how would it not be? lol
Jump to: