Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 290. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Good to see some stable growth Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Has a direct to fiat exchange ever been discussed ? it's one thing that will bring huge value to this coin apart from places to purchase with it... but adds a more direct way for people to also donate with it ... thoughts ?

what and when  is the next major step in the plan for noble

Vault of Satoshi offers this, though I think it is only to canadian dollar at the moment?

CAD yes but they're going state by state for FinCEN/$USD also, not sure what they're at now I know it's at least a few.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Has a direct to fiat exchange ever been discussed ? it's one thing that will bring huge value to this coin apart from places to purchase with it... but adds a more direct way for people to also donate with it ... thoughts ?

Vault of Satoshi offers this, though I think it is only to canadian dollar at the moment?
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
You can now trade NobleCoin on ICURREX.com! Join the world's fastest, most innovative, crypto currency trading exchange.

Please give a link to your thread on bitcointalk Smiley

Well it looks good and has been nicely designed.
legendary
You can now trade NobleCoin on ICURREX.com! Join the world's fastest, most innovative, crypto currency trading exchange.

Please give a link to your thread on bitcointalk Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
The labeling in the block explorer is awesome Cheesy just noticed all the additional data that has been added over the last month(s)! Smiley
Yeah, when I saw those wallet guesstimates, I thought it was pretty damn awesome. Seeing that kind of tracing is pretty nifty after all.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
There are whales playing with the coin, so don´t be panic.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 21
This wallet is a way better then wallets of the other coins that crash and have all kinds of

issues.
Activity: 14
this was always one of the most undervalued coins out there.i like the name above most others.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
looks like blackcoin pool is dumping noble coin: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/#!extraction
Ah, its labelled now. That answers some questions.

I had them under "surveillance" for some time, only recently got confirmation (apparently they stopped mining NOBL for a while). They don't publish anything, so I had to be sneaky Wink

There are still two significant pool/miners unknown, one quite large (mined 16 millions NOBL recently), but I don't know who they are... Clues and leads welcome!

Blackcoinpool and wafflepool are mining around 1/3rd of all coins at the moment.. And there is another pool with 28% of the coins, which might also be a multipool (hashcows?). Means there is some solid buy support to suck up all these coins!

Yes, it's either a multipool or an ASIC manufacturer testing new chips, everything is dumped to a single exchange address. Doesn't seem to be hashcows though.
legendary
Blackcoinpool and wafflepool are mining around 1/3rd of all coins at the moment.. And there is another pool with 28% of the coins, which might also be a multipool (hashcows?). Means there is some solid buy support to suck up all these coins!
legendary
The labeling in the block explorer is awesome Cheesy just noticed all the additional data that has been added over the last month(s)! Smiley
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
nice growth, noble is rocking, now it is to the moon
Noble was always rocking and we don't need to go to the moon, our goal is and always has been Mars Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1008
nice growth, noble is rocking, now it is to the moon
looks like blackcoin pool is dumping noble coin: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/#!extraction

Ah, its labelled now. That answers some questions.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I have been here since day 1 watching .... Noble coin was to be my gravy train ... I can't wait for it to pop... might make me 100,000 k and change my life ... NOBLE COIN TO DA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!
A lot of talent involved with NobleCoin. Adds so much confidence...

Thanks Bot, for once you have chosen something that is in context Cheesy
Jump to: