Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 321. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
 such momentum the last few days.. wow!

so glad i bought a bit at sub 20 Wink

280 btc volume on polo... good choice mintpal Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
How about using a real, legit pool that is here since day 1 of noble ?

nobl.poolerino.com - 0% fee plus 10% off at noble shop as our miner.

I can guarantee this is the most dependable Noble Pool. Except the security is a serious PITA!!!!!  Tongue
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
does anyone elses generate new key button on mintpal not work?

worked for me
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
does anyone elses generate new key button on mintpal not work?
Activity: 326
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Officially confirmed guys! glad I spammed them to add Noble since weeks.

Great work from everyone. Community, Ambassadors, Devs all responsible for this great day.

400/500 satoshis here we go!
Activity: 326

Great work from everyone. Community, Ambassadors, Devs all responsible for this great day.
Great news!
Please upvote also:
http://www.reddit.com/r/NobleCoin/comments/23jbu0/noblecoin_did_make_it_to_mintpal_its_official/
(and make some noise on fb)
Activity: 336

Activity: 420
When a day does not require an AK, it is good.

Now I gotta stash that back in the bag, no need for it any more Grin
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
CONFIRMED TO MINTPAL! YEAHH.
Activity: 336
 MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange 2m

We haven't finished there yet, we think it's only noble that we add one more market tonight. An older coin backed by a large community.
Activity: 420
This coin has a lot of hard work. I been following the proyect since de beginning and i know than Rofo and the other devs put a lot of work in this movement.

Same for me.

I'm pretty new in the crypto sphere but Noble was the first one I followed with interest

And me Smiley

Have been following crypto for a while, but Noble is the first coin I have followed since the beginning.

Same. Noble is one of few coins that impressed me with their sheer dedication. How many other alt coins can you buy gold, silver, and amazon gift cards with?

Altoutlet will soon add NOBL as well - enabling you to buy electronics and gadgets with your NOBL cryptocurrency. This level of adoption and market integration is practically unheard of in the altcoin scene. Not to mention public profiles of devs who have stuck with this coin since it began and faced numerous trials and difficulties.

Will to act is everything. In the mean time, I plan on purchasing some gold and silver with NOBL. I also hear of european, chinese, and russian folks taking notice of the extensive marketplace that NOBL established. It has already begun to see massive new influx of shoppers.

Mintpal, possibly cryptsy, pending I think. More techincal upgrades to come.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Jump to: