Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 324. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Just thought I'd let you guys know despite some of our silence here we're definitely around. The attention this sort of volume in the market brings is always the perfect time to get on board with new services as all eyes are on us. We haven't had this much energy in a while and it's good to see a lot of people are checking us out and seeing all the hard work being put into NOBL. We're currently talking to as many people, merchants and services as we can, and I imagine you can expect quite a bit of good news in the week to come at this rate. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Whoo Hoo the price is amazing! How exciting to finally see this coin starting to get what it deserves! I put in a request to Mintpal as well to bypass the voting scheme and add this awesome coin!

Been swamped with work and other responsibilites this past week but what an awesome sight to come back to.

Oh and as promised, the 1billion coin celebration giveaway has arrived! Tell your friends...

http://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/23hgzf/in_celebration_of_noblecoin_reaching_1000000000/

Don't worry, tips will be just as generous as before even with the higher price!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Well this has been alot of fun to watch. I made about 80k after all said and done. Not to much but it was quite a ride! Smiley
Activity: 17
@jamieb81 - Thank you very much for the feedback. We will look into this immediately.

-Austin Global Team

@AGX I often get an error message when logging in, have to go back to homepage and log in again.

Also when I try to log out it doesnt. it says that I'm logged out, but when I go back to AGX I'm still logged in.

If it happens again I'll make a screenshot
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
@AGX I often get an error message when logging in, have to go back to homepage and log in again.

Also when I try to log out it doesnt. it says that I'm logged out, but when I go back to AGX I'm still logged in.

If it happens again I'll make a screenshot
TN5
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Hi jamieb81,

Are you still having issues with the site? We released a number of optimizations over the past week which have drastically improved the performance. Unfortunately we did have a few hick-ups rolling it out. Let us know if you are still having problems.

-Austin Global Team

For the next 72 hours AGX.io will be offering a 5% buy bonus for anyone purchasing NOBLE on AGX.io.

Have a great day and we hope to see you on AGX.io.

Thanks,
Austin Global Team
AGX.io
GREATTT another 5% extra profit Wink Cheesy

AGX needs to work a bit on their website, so much bad gateways and loging problems all the time  Grin

I have been having no issues.

I'm having problems, I tried to cancel my order and got bad gateway.
Activity: 420
what the hell is going on with the price

It is merely rising to its appropriate place. Stay tuned this monday and coming week for mintpal and other exchanges news + noble coin updates about techincal upgrades Smiley

TN5
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
what the hell is going on with the price
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Hi jamieb81,

Are you still having issues with the site? We released a number of optimizations over the past week which have drastically improved the performance. Unfortunately we did have a few hick-ups rolling it out. Let us know if you are still having problems.

-Austin Global Team

For the next 72 hours AGX.io will be offering a 5% buy bonus for anyone purchasing NOBLE on AGX.io.

Thanks,
Austin Global Team
AGX.io

AGX needs to work a bit on their website, so much bad gateways and loging problems all the time  Grin

I have been having no issues.
Hi jamieb81,

-Austin Global Team

Thanks,
Austin Global Team
AGX.io

Activity: 245
Just broke 1 GH/s!

edit: for a minute >.<
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 308

Thanks,
Austin Global Team
AGX.io

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Thanks,
Austin Global Team
AGX.io
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
We broke the 100 satoshis line and past the 100 BTC daily volume!
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Just gave y'all 5 votes @ mintpal.

Thanks  Smiley

Any other votes are also appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Just gave y'all 5 votes @ mintpal.

Thanks,
Austin Global Team
AGX.io
legendary
Activity: 3207
Merit: 1181
Hello,

I found another (french) merchant. NobleCoin accepted via CoinPayements.net
I bought ABS Filament (3DPrinting)
www.filament-abs.fr

Jump to: