Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 322. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
This coin has a lot of hard work. I been following the proyect since de beginning and i know than Rofo and the other devs put a lot of work in this movement.

Same for me.

I'm pretty new in the crypto sphere but Noble was the first one I followed with interest

And me Smiley

Have been following crypto for a while, but Noble is the first coin I have followed since the beginning.
I created a mintpal account to vote but didn't realise that you have to trade first xd.
So when/why are we being added, is it because of the recent growth of because we are high in the voting list?

I would say Yes. Tongue

Exchanges will add when they see other exchanges getting volume and want their cut of the action. simple economics.

I've been active in Polo trollbox, the scrolling sucks ass though.

Are there any recent examples where mintpal has added a coin that hasn't been voted for? Just wondering if they still do it.

Yes Whitecoin got added without any voting when they saw how much volume BC created

Ah, that's cool.

In that case I will drop them a support ticket
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This coin has a lot of hard work. I been following the proyect since de beginning and i know than Rofo and the other devs put a lot of work in this movement.

Same for me.

I'm pretty new in the crypto sphere but Noble was the first one I followed with interest
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
I created a mintpal account to vote but didn't realise that you have to trade first xd.
So when/why are we being added, is it because of the recent growth of because we are high in the voting list?

I would say Yes. Tongue

Exchanges will add when they see other exchanges getting volume and want their cut of the action. simple economics.

Are there any recent examples where mintpal has added a coin that hasn't been voted for? Just wondering if they still do it.

Yes Whitecoin got added without any voting when they saw how much volume BC created

I would say Yes. Tongue

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

I would say Yes. Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
NOBL fixed on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 245
I'll PM Gliss, he should be able to link it direct to altexplorer as I understand he uses that a lot. I've come to realise ABE isn't too reliable unless you're happy to keep restarting it.
Sweet! That'll bump up our marketcap too ^_^
legendary
I'll PM Gliss, he should be able to link it direct to altexplorer as I understand he uses that a lot. I've come to realise ABE isn't too reliable unless you're happy to keep restarting it.

Only $400+...it's like giving Walmart a value of $1bn. Wink
Anyone know how to get the Abe explorer fixed? I'm worried they will delist is soon
legendary
Activity: 924
CoinTweak profitability charts
We are getting close to the 200 BTC volume mark when mintpal should just add us automatically!
171 on poloniex and another 5 on AGX Smiley very close.
We are getting close to the 200 BTC volume mark when mintpal should just add us automatically!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
glad to have people like miK aboard, great dedication. thanks!
legendary
Cheers, still don't trust even us completely in this scene you know what it's like. It may get used as a target again. If we're asleep or need to play catch up we will be here to clear the air. Either way this attention has opened a lot more doors for us to move forward again despite the price.

Edit: I might also admit to help give another example that our eSports promotional deadline was a real struggle at such a low price where we didn't want to sell. miK actually stepped up and covered a chunk of BTC off his own back until we could sort something out, which fortunately was today. He's been the winner for the last couple of weeks because we didn't want to put downward pressure on the price to meet obligations.
Activity: 294
There are still 5 untouched at 150million behind the current one at 10. They won't be touched this month or at least this week because there is no way in Hell I want to reduce another one in this environment and give anyone any ammunition.

i think you do a great job reducing the premine at a steady and useful pace Smiley long term support is key!
+1 much respect for Rofo and the team.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
There are still 5 untouched at 150million behind the current one at 10. They won't be touched this month or at least this week because there is no way in Hell I want to reduce another one in this environment and give anyone any ammunition.

i think you do a great job reducing the premine at a steady and useful pace Smiley long term support is key!
legendary
Jump to: