Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 328. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Good to see some volume and a price increase for Noble, needs this kind of thing to get more people interested in it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Can we get some sort of organisation with social media promotion?

Perhaps a dedicated section on the noblecoinmovment forum..??  A dedicated time/day for a blast on twitter facebook reddit (I need to spend some time there...)

??
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Rocketing on poloniex now. Finally people start to reward a quality coin. I also saw total noble wallets grow from 9750 to 9950 in the last 2 days. A wider acceptance is very nice.

Great to see a lot of new faces popping up on social media as well. I've been trying to retweet everything I've seen.

https://twitter.com/miKnutty
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Rocketing on poloniex now. Finally people start to reward a quality coin. I also saw total noble wallets grow from 9750 to 9950 in the last 2 days. A wider acceptance is very nice.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Anyone know what's going on with the idcray pool?
Activity: 476
I'm in now for long term

NobleCoin is gonna get me a new condo Wink
We've got some crazy high volume right now on poloniex...
Someone has been slowly stocking up for a very long time.
I think they got tired of waiting... 16 BTC worth in the last 24 hours

For the big P&D's thats a drop in the bucket. We may be in for a ride. Cheesy

20btc in 24 hours!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

For the big P&D's thats a drop in the bucket. We may be in for a ride. Cheesy
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

once people see the volume should have a nice spike. Yall should spread the news about the kickstarter more
Activity: 245
legendary
legendary
P2Pool for NOBL works differently because of the transaction messages in the blockchain. Seems nobody wants to customise their code or site to accommodate the extra variable, but there would be no harm in reaching out again.

In regards to the BC card, doesn't it require a card reader on a Windows PC to use? I fail to see the value of that over a simple secure USB stick? Their thread is also full of supporters excited about using it at retailers because they think it's a credit card? Am I missing something important here?

I missed that, I just skimmed. I'll re-read when I get some time. Gotta run.
Activity: 132
NobleCoin is in the running for a free, secure online wallet. Every coin needs an online wallet for its users. They allow non-technical people to easily send/receive coins, as well as provide access to some funds from wherever you are, no need for carrying a USB stick.

To anyone wondering about security, we've got 6 months of 100% protection with not a single problem. For comparison, CryptoRush was trusted by most of the community but had PHP code directly accessing wallet daemons and was using standard FTP.  Our system separates every component so the front end has NO access to any coins. Everything happens securely on the back end, in a private network.  All transactions are then relayed through a secure node that is connected to the coin network.

Check it out and get voting! https://mywl.lt/voting/
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Mintpal voting is slowing down. Means we still need to build the community. We're not really buying votes, so we need more people to actually vote for the coin.

Hello NobleCoin Community

We have added NOBL to our voting poll
You can vote for NOBL at coinano.com/vote

Our reward system will give a different and exciting experience.
Be online, trade safely&funny and always win !  
Happy trading !!

More Info  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnewexchangecoinanocom-cryptocurrency-exchange-market-launched-527950
Visit us   www.coinano.com
Follow us  https://twitter.com/Coinano

Thanks for the add.

Don't forget to keep the momentum up on mintpal. www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 196
Coinano.com Digital Currency Exchange Platform

Hello NobleCoin Community

We have added NOBL to our voting poll
You can vote for NOBL at coinano.com/vote

Our reward system will give a different and exciting experience.
Be online, trade safely&funny and always win !  
Happy trading !!

More Info  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnewexchangecoinanocom-cryptocurrency-exchange-market-launched-527950
Visit us   www.coinano.com
Follow us  https://twitter.com/Coinano

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Thanks James for your post, changed the categorie to (I am Noble) as you already donated the 25K Smiley

Ahhh, I get it. Cool!

The flow works really well and it is easy to use.

Maybe we need to make it a bit clearer though that the "I think Noble" is for people who are thinking of doing something noble, and "I am Noble" for people who have already done it. Or maybe I am just dumb, who knows?!
I have to agree, have been struggling with how the website can be as easy as any "mobile" app.. my idea of a website is that it should be clear what to do in 1 view.
Anyway have been thinking of changing it a bit so you can "challenge" somebody when you have posted your NobleAct. Just fill their email address to show what you did and challenge somebody to do a "NobleAct". Making it a hype / challenge allowing people to be more committed.... anybody any thoughts about that?

Sounds a good idea, so it would send them a link to the noble act?

I'm not sure myself how you would make that clearer, maybe put something like "thinking of doing something noble?" Then have the "I think Noble" button.
Jump to: